[3.9] Pure Phys Skeletons & Friends Necromancer — Beginner/SSF/Budget Build

"
Draxinusom написал:
"
varmemester написал:
Got my hands on this baby

which is kind of insane for our build. +2 to duration is huge. No life is mehh so had to respec points. And no extra skeleton. But energy shield is very nice. Dropped doryani since I'm at 2000 ES without it.

It is a nice chest, but do you really mean to have desecrate in that 6L and not impale?

Lol. No. That was temporary. I have to switch Desecrate around when summoning Zombies every time I log in, because I run a trigger wand.
Последняя редакция: varmemester. Время: 19 янв. 2020 г., 3:06:23
My AG just died to a Meta in Courthouse, but it's weird because my Golems didn't die, quite frankly I have no clue what killed it, the Meta took longer than usual but it didn't do absolutely nothing to me, it killed some zombies, 1 spectre, but my golems are intact. Oh well,that's a shame. 5ex down the drain. Lol.

This was with over 70k life and over 12k hp/s regen.

I shouild probably mention that the map was extremely juiced up and had Beyond, so idk if beyond mobs can drop organs, but that could've been it if its the case.
Последняя редакция: idkwat. Время: 18 янв. 2020 г., 20:37:00
Anyone try Triad Grip with 4 white sockets?
"
varmemester написал:
"
idkwat написал:
"
varmemester написал:

which is kind of insane for our build. +2 to duration is huge. No life is mehh so had to respec points. And no extra skeleton. But energy shield is very nice. Dropped doryani since I'm at 2000 ES without it.

How much was it?

10 exa. Not sure if its expensive but can't find many of those which at the same time fits our gem setup.

I'd say that would be an expected price for that chest, it's really good.
"
varmemester написал:
"
idkwat написал:
"
varmemester написал:

How much was it?

10 exa. Not sure if its expensive but can't find many of those which at the same time fits our gem setup.

I'd say that would be an expected price for that chest, it's really good.
Hey guys,

which 4 Spectres do we use? I just know the act 2 apes.
"
Yayakla написал:
Hey guys,

2 carnage chieftains/stygian apes in act 2
2 host chieftains in act 6 riverways

There are other options but those are the ones most of us use.
"
idkwat написал:
"
Yayakla написал:
Hey guys,

2 carnage chieftains/stygian apes in act 2
2 host chieftains in act 6 riverways

There are other options but those are the ones most of us use.

You can get both apes in The Ashen Fields act 7.
"
idkwat написал:
My AG just died to a Meta in Courthouse, but it's weird because my Golems didn't die, quite frankly I have no clue what killed it, the Meta took longer than usual but it didn't do absolutely nothing to me, it killed some zombies, 1 spectre, but my golems are intact. Oh well,that's a shame. 5ex down the drain. Lol.

I shouild probably mention that the map was extremely juiced up and had Beyond, so idk if beyond mobs can drop organs, but that could've been it if its the case.

Still, even though it's juiced, shouldn't be possible with that gear. I tend to believe it's a bug considering GGG has mentioned issues with Metas in patch notes.
Последняя редакция: varmemester. Время: 19 янв. 2020 г., 3:04:14
"
varmemester написал:
"
idkwat написал:

Still, even though it's juiced, shouldn't be possible with that gear. I tend to believe it's a bug considering GGG has mentioned issues with Metas in patch notes.

It's not a bug. Chaos damage will nuke AGs unless they have proper Chaos resistance (hello, Zahndethus' Cassock, thanks for giving my AG 50% more chaos res!) & high enough regen.

Chaos damage is SPICY (worse than eating ghost peppers, or worse peppers for humans, if you catch my drift) as heck this league.
Последняя редакция: bvanharjr. Время: 19 янв. 2020 г., 3:19:53

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация