[3.9] Pure Phys Skeletons & Friends Necromancer — Beginner/SSF/Budget Build

"
varmemester написал:
Still, even though it's juiced, shouldn't be possible with that gear. I tend to believe it's a bug considering GGG has mentioned issues with Metas in patch notes.

"
bvanharjr написал:
It's not a bug. Chaos damage will nuke AGs unless they have proper Chaos resistance (hello, Zahndethus' Cassock, thanks for giving my AG 50% more chaos res!) & high enough regen.

Chaos damage is SPICY (worse than eating ghost peppers, or worse peppers for humans, if you catch my drift) as heck this league.

I also believe is a bug, but I also know that Chaos Damage is absolutely deadly, especially because it goes through shields and it just went to my AG's healthpool immediately.

These are my new AG stats,

Скрытый текст

This is without Grave Intentions ( decided to just buy a rare chest with good amount of life and the crafted mod "10% maximum life to ES", and get rid of Grave Intentions and go for more lfie).

My old AG had less health and less HP/s regen, but not by that much (like 10k hp and 5k hp less regen) and way over the res cap and it also had Grave Intentions.

The dude tanked absolutely everything, stood in a Sirus storm (which is pure Chaos damage) and I know it's nerfed, but I just have no clue what that Meta could've possibly have done to it to kill it.

Like I said it was a sextant'd, chiseled, vaaled, with a scarab and beyond mod map, so it was extremely juicy, but the run was smooth as hell, nothing moved his HP until that meta, and the meta was beefy because he didn't die in 5 seconds, but just killed 6 zombies, 1 spectre and my AG.
Последняя редакция: idkwat. Время: 19 янв. 2020 г., 4:00:26
Looking at the chaos resist for my AG where does the "+75 base" come from? And why are my chars gear shown? From the AG wiki page it notes AG's have +20 base. Is the total chaos resist number even correct? Maybe my AG only have 20 chaos resist?

Последняя редакция: varmemester. Время: 19 янв. 2020 г., 4:59:19
I am trying your build in 3.9 and spirit offering is casting too much because my shield is only around 500, even if I don't lose 1 life. The 500ish is after crafting extra energy shield trying to negate the problem a little more. So, it goes off every 10-20 seconds and it just becomes a pain in the ass honestly. Is there something I can do to fix this? Should I look for other items that have extra energy shield? I appreciate any help!

Side Note: my Carrion Golems die so quick, even in a tier 6 map. I have them at 20% quality and level 25 (Will be 27 when finished) and they just seem to randomly vanish from the mob.
Последняя редакция: GingerTheNinjer. Время: 19 янв. 2020 г., 7:08:14
del
Последняя редакция: ActiveSlay. Время: 19 янв. 2020 г., 6:56:13
I see a lot of people are running AG. What's a good gear setup for it? I know you use a Kingmaker as a weapon.

The story above gives me some pause though as it seems pretty risky.
"
GingerTheNinjer написал:
I am trying your build in 3.9 and spirit offering is casting too much because my shield is only around 500, even if I don't lose 1 life. The 500ish is after crafting extra energy shield trying to negate the problem a little more. So, it goes off every 10-20 seconds and it just becomes a pain in the ass honestly. Is there something I can do to fix this? Should I look for other items that have extra energy shield? I appreciate any help!

Side Note: my Carrion Golems die so quick, even in a tier 6 map. I have them at 20% quality and level 25 (Will be 27 when finished) and they just seem to randomly vanish from the mob.

You can level your CWDT gem so it takes more dmg to trigger the effect and then you can check how much more you can lvl spirit offering and enfeble.
Hi,

i got these two Amulets.
Can i use the awakener orb on this?
Both Amulets have ilvl83

"
venk2011 написал:
Hi,

i got these two Amulets.
Can i use the awakener orb on this?
Both Amulets have ilvl83

Yep, you'll get an amulet with +1 maximum skeletons and +1 all intelligence gems. It will also have some other random mods so be ready to annul or wipe suffixes depending on what you get.
Thamks.

How did you craft 66 life on an Amulet?
I can only craft 55 life max.

Ok, time to get an Awakener Orb to try my luck :)
"
zek247 написал:
"
GingerTheNinjer написал:

You can level your CWDT gem so it takes more dmg to trigger the effect and then you can check how much more you can lvl spirit offering and enfeble.

I'll look into that and try it, thank you! This is my first full minion build and it's been less frequent when I position myself better also. Do global modifiers alter the ratio? I'm assuming no since it's still triggering

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация