[3.9] Pure Phys Skeletons & Friends Necromancer — Beginner/SSF/Budget Build

Hello all, I am looking for someone with more brainpower than me to take a quick look at my gear.

Скрытый текст

Right now I'm looking to improve my tankiness, I still get one-shot randomly during T16's. Also, the damage on bosses feels lacking for me, Elder t16 especially take 2-3 mins to go down.

Animated Guardian has Belly, Southbound, Victario's, Kingmaker and Crown of the Inward Eye instead of Leercast for a bit more survivability.

I have about 6-10 Ex to spend depending on what sells and an Elder and a Hunter influenced amulet combo once I can afford an Awakeners orb to combine them. Like venk2011 did a few replies ago.

Also, looking at the top few players on Poe.Ninja, they all run Feeding Frenzy in their 6-link skeletons. At least those using Ahn's heritage, like I am.

Thanks.
"
Pa7riarch написал:

Right now I'm looking to improve my tankiness, I still get one-shot randomly during T16's.

Thanks.

This is the nature of this league. You will get one-shot,. I gave up to map and level to 98. I am now doing breaches and just getting sulphite in maps and Delve. Heck! I died in less than 1/10 of a second to white mobs doing a T16 awakening level 8. I think the game is kind of broken. I can kill bosses and metamorphs T16 awakening 8 or do the conquerors without dying. but while mapping, suddenly I die.

Thank you
"
kestak написал:
Greetings,

- I tried 2x Undying evangelist no blood magic ( meat shield - concentrated effect and spell echo ) and 2x Slave drivers and I ended up with almost all the time max frenzy, power and endurance. It was better than the hosts.
Thank you

What's generating the charges when you're running two slaves and two undyings?
"
Dragomirov написал:
Reaching a bit the late stage of this build.
Скрытый текст
https://pastebin.com/VghFU8UF

I'm above 2m dps per skeleton in a single wand + shield setup.
11.4k eHP (6k life, 3k ES with Doryani+perma Spirit Offering, 2k mana).
78% all resist (including chaos), 33% phys dmg reduc from Armour (47% when flasked), so many defensive layers:
- Bone Armour
- my Forbidden Tast Quartz Flask for full instant life + phasing + dodge atk/spell
- basalt flask as mentioned
- the AG gives me the juggernaut's immunity to chill/frozen/temporal chains
- the AG makes nearby enemies cannot crit
- the AG gives me Fortify

Great mobility between movement flask, Flame Dash and Shield Charge.

I don't include Vulnerability from Merveil's Retainer in my PoB as I prefer the defensive option of Enfeeble and have 2 Carnage/2 Host chieftains for better uptime of the Frenzy & Power charges. Can't be bothered with Whispers of Doom.

In terms of gem setup I actually leave in Multistrike all the time and swap Melee Splash for Ruthless on bosses. Both Multistrike and Ruthless have a logic dealing more dps on the 3rd hit, but (a) Multistrike raises attack speed which is great for all the taunt/blind on hit, impale and other synergies, and (b) even if Multistrike wasn't giving crazy dps from the attack speed, in 2 hits Multistrike would already be better than Ruthless that only starts to add on 3rd hit.

The few upgrades I can still see for my build would be:
- Awakened Multistrike
- great corrupt like +2 socketed duration gem on chest
- trigger wand as I want to try even more uptime of Spirit Offering than with CWDT. Manual casting for me is not an option, tested it, discarded it. Way less reactive. Even with cyclone CwC setup.
- belt with +10% max life (hunter)
and that's about it. I don't even care anymore about +1 skelly on amulet, why go to 14? Might even consider swapping the +1 skelly & zombie on chest for +8% max life/ES.
- if I ever get to lvl 100 I could drop the +5% life passives from life wheel to go fetch the passives around Devotion and the socket on the way. I would lose 5% max life, but would gain a bit of intel, strength and another jewel with life/minion dmg/minion atk speed.

I'm at a point where even on Shaper/Sirus/whatever the only thing preventing the boss to die in seconds are phase transitions and other animations.
Still die a couple of times per level but that's often carelessness/fatigue.
AG hasn't gone down in health since I made a new one after my Hall of the Grandmaster whoopsie. So Ephemeral robe seems much better to me than a Belly or other defensive options.

Overall spending way more time researching ways to improve even more the defensive layers or QoL of this build since dps is now completely irrelevant (2m per skeleton x13 = 26m dps, Uber Elder has 48m health per mob, so if there weren't animations to make bosses immune they would die in 3.7seconds, maybe 4.5seconds with the Awakening 8 bonuses).

Starting to spend time thinking what's going to be my character for next league. Even if this doesn't get nerfed I might try something different. Maybe a super defensive version of Cospri CoC Ice Nova cyclone. Might still play necro as a league starter given how cheap it is to gear for T16 (I was doing T16 on this char as soon as I did my Uber lab for last Ascendency, which was before even lvl 72, with total budget about 1ex), even if it scales nicely in endgame.

Thanks for posting. I revamped a bit of my build and am getting much closer to the 2M point, too!
Скрытый текст

Im not sure what my next major update will be, should i focus on getting +2 minion wands or should i change my helmet for +1 skeleton? Or Vaal Skeleton 21/23?
Please help kind human
Huh. I thought I -had- that fork. I know I made the change to the xml file...I'll poke at it again.
"
kestak написал:
snip

Interesting read. I have the money to buy a level 21 raise spectre, but to be honest I dont really want to, I run 2 carnage/1 host and today I swapped to 1 carnage 1 host 1 ruin hellion and see how it goes, at this point all i want is more defense and nothing more, everything gets destroyed, I ditched vulnerability for a 21/23 enfeeble that dropped off a blighted map (!) and got a wand with a suffix open so I could craft trigger a socketed spell. Defense wise I dont feel very different, but I do run very juicy maps and sometimes I run into things, too carelessly, hitting 100 is a goal that I had but I would have to run blue maps and that doesntsound very fun.
Hello all.

So I am relatively new to PoE. I am rocking this build. So far, it has treated me very well. I'm looking for advice on what to upgrade.

I can, so far, do pretty much all content with no real issue. Only deaths are bad positioning and bad movement on my part. I know getting the +1/+2 wands are important, but my budget sucks. I am not very lucky with my drops, and I am not really sure the most efficient and effective farming methods. I've done Awakener on A6 difficulty, but have not done Elder or Shaper as I havent gotten the fragments to do so. Im thinking of mixing Animate Guardian in, and will buy the gem fully leveled as I have seen others suggest it is best to have it at max. I am not sure the budget version one can run an AG as.

Any advice is appreciated.

Cheers.

Here is my PoB code: https://pastebin.com/jiSJJiMQ
Hi, I upgraded the previous items I had. I was wondering what the next step would be to upgrade even further? Would I need to scrap everything I have so far?
"
Voopvoop написал:
"
kestak написал:
Greetings,

- I tried 2x Undying evangelist no blood magic ( meat shield - concentrated effect and spell echo ) and 2x Slave drivers and I ended up with almost all the time max frenzy, power and endurance. It was better than the hosts.
Thank you

What's generating the charges when you're running two slaves and two undyings?

Undying evangelist is the one that is generating the charges. I was surprised because wiki says: "Casts a short duration Proximity Shield, preventing damage from sources out side of its area of effect." And I never had that. Maybe it got changed.

Thank you

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация