[3.9] Pure Phys Skeletons & Friends Necromancer — Beginner/SSF/Budget Build

"
salluks написал:
"
Ckuttah написал:
"
Dragomirov написал:
Reaching a bit the late stage of this build.
Скрытый текст
https://pastebin.com/VghFU8UF

- the AG gives me the juggernaut's immunity to chill/frozen/temporal chains
- the AG makes nearby enemies cannot crit
- the AG gives me Fortify

I'm pretty new at POE, what combination of gears/skills are making the AG do this?

kingmaker sword

Ok, I see the fortify, but what about the temporal chains and crit immunity?
"
Ckuttah написал:

Garb of the Ephemeral. That's a bit of a misnomer though considering the range is limited and doesn't ALWAYS provide those things.
"
Solanales написал:
"
venk2011 написал:
Hi,

here the result of the awakerners orbed Amulet:

Thats 2 prefixes and 2 suffixes.
So crafting "Prefixes Cannot Be Changed" and scouring?
Because i dont't see a reason for anull this Amulet.

@Solanales: Thank you for your detailed information on crafting this

Yep no reason to annul. I just did it because I had a prefix I didn't want. Looking at your profile, it seems you already went through with it and got it all set.

Nice work. Yeah the 66 life is from a max crafted life roll and 20 fertile catalysts to qual it up.

Yes, here the final result:

Total estimate costs:

Crafting +1 int Amulet ~ 500 Alts
Elder Amu with +1 Skellies ilvl 83 = 3 chaos
Awakener Orb = 235 Chaos
Prefix craft = 2 Ex
Multimod = 2 Ex
Multimod crafts = 8 Chaos

todo:
190 Chaos for fertile catalysts :/

That was really a nice experience for me crafting this Item with Awakerner Orb.
I think i have read your crafting description 10 times :)

The biggest trap here is when you have more then one "Eldrich" mod on your base Amulets.

Thanks again for your help!

"
venk2011 написал:

Total estimate costs:

Awakener Orb = 235 Chaos
Prefix craft = 2 Ex
Multimod = 2 Ex

todo:

The biggest trap here is when you have more then one "Eldrich" mod on your base Amulets.

Glad it helped someone out. Good news is, it's probably cheaper to make it than it is to buy one. Most of the ones out there with any life on them are around 8+ ex.

Getting life and minion movement speed is basically nonexistent currently which is really odd. I guess you have to find buyers for it, but whatever.

Seems like it came together quite well for you!
"
Solanales написал:
"
Ckuttah написал:

Garb of the Ephemeral. That's a bit of a misnomer though considering the range is limited and doesn't ALWAYS provide those things.

The range of the Garb of the Ephemeral effects is higher than the range of Kingmaker's effects.
And yes it's permanent as long as you're in range. These aura bonuses are not linked to the Divinity cycle of the robe, which can be ignored.
Maybe this misunderstanding is why I don't see more people equipping it on their AG. To me it seems obviously better than making it even more immortal with extra life or ES. I would even argue that the enemies can't crit is a better defensive even for him.
Последняя редакция: Dragomirov. Время: 20 янв. 2020 г., 12:40:41
"
venk2011 написал:
"
Solanales написал:
"
venk2011 написал:
Hi,

here the result of the awakerners orbed Amulet:

Thats 2 prefixes and 2 suffixes.
So crafting "Prefixes Cannot Be Changed" and scouring?
Because i dont't see a reason for anull this Amulet.

@Solanales: Thank you for your detailed information on crafting this

Yep no reason to annul. I just did it because I had a prefix I didn't want. Looking at your profile, it seems you already went through with it and got it all set.

Nice work. Yeah the 66 life is from a max crafted life roll and 20 fertile catalysts to qual it up.

Total estimate costs:

Awakener Orb = 235 Chaos
Prefix craft = 2 Ex
Multimod = 2 Ex

todo:

So you just need an awakener's orb, elders amulet with +1 skeletons plus a hunter's necklace with +1 intelligence gems, right? Then by using the awakener's on the amulet with the single eldritch mod for +1 skeletons, you are guaranteed to bring that mod onto the hunter's?

I've been confused on these new orbs and want to make sure before I try it.

Thanks!
"
MajWoody написал:

So you just need an awakener's orb, elders amulet with +1 skeletons plus a hunter's necklace with +1 intelligence gems, right? Then by using the awakener's on the amulet with the single eldritch mod for +1 skeletons, you are guaranteed to bring that mod onto the hunter's?

Thanks!

You can scroll down a bit on this page and see my crafting guide for it:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2108003/page/258

That should help you out.

"
Dragomirov написал:

The range of the Garb of the Ephemeral effects is higher than the range of Kingmaker's effects.
And yes it's permanent as long as you're in range. These aura bonuses are not linked to the Divinity cycle of the robe, which can be ignored.
Maybe this misunderstanding is why I don't see more people equipping it on their AG. To me it seems obviously better than making it even more immortal with extra life or ES. I would even argue that the enemies can't crit is a better defensive even for him.

I have it on my AG. I was just saying sometimes you're out of rang of your AG and sometimes ranged mobs are out of range of the anti-crit.

I've also run out of rang on Temp Chains maps especially when jumping gaps until they catch up. That's all really, but I agree that it's probably a better chest overall.

Even moreso if you can get the % maximum life as extra energy shield implicit.
"
Solanales написал:
"
MajWoody написал:

Thanks!

You can scroll down a bit on this page and see my crafting guide for it:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2108003/page/258

That should help you out.

Thanks for the guide! One last question: Does the amulet you bring the mod to (the second one you click) need to be magic or rare? Or does it matter?

Turned into -
Последняя редакция: MajWoody. Время: 20 янв. 2020 г., 14:05:46
"
MajWoody написал:

Thanks for the guide! One last question: Does the amulet you bring the mod to (the second one you click) need to be magic or rare? Or does it matter?

Turned into -

I don't think it really matters. I'm pretty sure it just makes it rare either way.

I haven't tested that yet though.
What do you guys think of using Flesh Offering on 3l with "trigger a socketed spell when you use a skill" and then having spirit offering linked with CWDT on other wand.
You could switch the raise spectre gem to 4l set-up instead. would this improve either survivability/damage or QoL?

Just a thought I had when trying to mess around with a cheap "trigger socketed spell" wand, looking for some input of way more experienced players compared to me ^^

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация