[3.9] Pure Phys Skeletons & Friends Necromancer — Beginner/SSF/Budget Build

"
Can anyone give me some advice on what to upgrade next?

If you budget allows it, upgrade one, or both, wands to +1 Minion skill gems AND +1 to Spell skill gems. You can upgrade both, or just one and use a shield.
So I have been doing some tinkering, and bought a Glorious Vanity.

I slotted it near Resolute Technique, and for roughly 10 Passive skill points I can get
+ 1 to MAX Cold, Lightning, Chaos Resistance (I would be 80/80/80/79)
+ 5% Increased Effect of Non-Curse Aura's (I am running Pride, Dread and Skitterbots, not sure which would benefit from this)
+1% Chance to block attack damage
+4% Increased Skill Effect Duration
+23% Chaos Res
+23% Cold resistance
+29% Lightning Resistance
+4% Increased Max ES
+1% Chance to dodge attack hits (I would spec out of Unwavering stance possibly, to have enough points for every keystone)

I would lose
+30 Strength
+16% Armour
+6% Max Life

And all the benefits for removing 10 passives from somewhere else.

I could really use some input on this. Max resistances are pretty nifty.

Currently at 6K HP, 1.7k ES.
Just did Sirus 6 gear is same as when I did Sirus last and he still melted pretty much. Died once to not getting away from his big die beam plus his spinning 4 way beam he sets. Then died twice to balls on the way to getting back to him. If I would have just waited the balls would have moved but I was a idiot. Funny enough I think I killed him before he could set the maze part up.
"
ToykoyoX написал:
Yo Solanales, thnx allot for the guide! Actually made my first amulet with ur guide and got this one:

Now I'm wondering, is there actually some guardian who would pay high price for this amulet I made? Was thinking ofc with the "increased armour" tier 1 mod...

Have you any idea how much I could price it if I decided to sell it?

I mean you could try, but without life I dont see it going for much. The increased armour is something but I don't know of a ton of armour stacking skeleton using builds out there in softcore.
I'm running the Doryani with life stacking and no MOM version of the build. It feels just right to me, really enjoying the playstyle. Toying around with 15 skellies using this:

Thinking of swapping Ravenous Horde with Lord of the Dead just to reach 16.

What is our best "cheap" awakened gem to start with?
Последняя редакция: Tequ1la. Время: 21 янв. 2020 г., 0:04:06
What is a good budget-ish Animate Guardian setup? Im not sure where I should start investing first (most likely wands with the +1 or +2 to minion and spell gems). In terms of crafting them, what is the best path? I suspect using a 4-slot resonator and fossils to influence it the best.

Thanks.
Still pushing to lvl 100 with this build and farming sirus.Just completed sirus achievements too and still experimenting with different gear setup.My AG is currently 138k hp with almost 30k energy shield thanks too Mask of the stitched demon+elder chest with high flat life/percentage life,regen and 10% max life as es mod.80k+ regen too..Just gonna say thanks viper for making this guide for plebs like me and i had a lot of fun changing the build to fit my playstyle 😁
"

PoB: https://pastebin.com/MgtdwBeP

Gear:

Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно

You can search for a boots with more movespeed (30% would be great).
You should also upgrade one or both of your wands to +1 to All Spells and +1 to Minion Spells.
And for more of that - search for a Elder Bone Helmet with imbued Minion Damage/Life supports to it.
Некоторые предметы в этом сообщении в настоящий момент недоступны.
Sorry to be another "can you please give me advise" replies, but I'm a little stuck of where to go and getting a little frustrated.

I don't think my gear is particularly bad, certainly not amazing but I can run through T16's OK (Beyond tends to really slow me down, but apart from that it's as fast as I can run).

My issue isn't really killing trash, it's bosses and understanding PoB (which is generally easy for all my other builds) is showing me some crazy low numbers (364k inc Impale).

My Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/JN1srRPp

I have around 15ex to play with, have an Ahn's in the bank if I need to swap to wand/shield.

My issue: Yesterday, died to Uber Elder, died to Sirus AL8 (he had 1% left). I've killed Uber Elder for the past couple of leagues, but he just seemed to go down so much slower yesterday and I got caught more times than I care to mention.

Sirus: This fight I lost 3 lives without even touching the boss, after my first death he just 1 shot me from off screen running back into the fight, not sure how I can avoid that beam when I can't even see the boss. Seems I only die on this fight when I can't see him (first death was after he teleported away and I go looking for him).

My AG has the cheaper version at the moment (not Kingmaker) and I know that would have made Sirus dead, but it's knowing what I can do to make the biggest difference as I currently just logged off annoyed at myself, lol.

Edit: Gear, in case PoB link doesn't work

Последняя редакция: Nutcase. Время: 21 янв. 2020 г., 6:30:05
"

PoB: https://pastebin.com/MgtdwBeP

Gear:

Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно

Just something minor I noticed, you can regal your Ghastly Eye in your Stygian Vise. :)
Некоторые предметы в этом сообщении в настоящий момент недоступны.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация