[3.9] Pure Phys Skeletons & Friends Necromancer — Beginner/SSF/Budget Build

"
Brenthaven написал:
"
DarkSoul_00 написал:
"
Brenthaven написал:
What do you guys think of using Flesh Offering on 3l with "trigger a socketed spell when you use a skill" and then having spirit offering linked with CWDT on other wand.
You could switch the raise spectre gem to 4l set-up instead. would this improve either survivability/damage or QoL?

Just a thought I had when trying to mess around with a cheap "trigger socketed spell" wand, looking for some input of way more experienced players compared to me ^^

Varmemester recommended this and I'm really liking it. I wasn't sure there would be corpses around for the damage taken proc, but it seems to work well in practice.

I really like how the 'revamp' of the build looks like, I would attempt to copy it in a heartbeat for more single target damage/survivability, although I don't like AG.. if there was some way of obtaining similar skele dps then I'd love to hear it. I guess AG is a 'big' part of the damage/defenses.

I've heard some people say 2 mil dps per skeleton, how much is mine at?
PoB:
https://pastebin.com/Rphc4xSe

I would still recommend it, but, personally, I've switched to running spirit offering in the trigger wand (and not run flesh offering/CWDT) because I want to boost survivability and push higher levels.
Only two times I died yesterday: BOTH I forgot to activate my Animate Guard (with Kingmaker) after staring game; after that no problem >.<

Frankly I was more occupied with max XP for my level 5 woke gem challenge (which I finally got) :-)

I like my setup because I do need to stay close anyway for Pride buff, same time I get fortify. Works pretty well really. I just smash thru anything now (including beyond, but a couple of their attacks are super deadly). My FINAL TANKY PoB I already posted.

Again, I don't see many people using spider aspect, it's debuff AND DPS buff, you're staying closer to mobs / AG anyway, works VERY WELL.

YMMV

AMA
"
pzyk3 написал:
"
Can anyone give me some advice on what to upgrade next?

PoB: https://pastebin.com/MgtdwBeP

Gear:

Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно

Just something minor I noticed, you can regal your Ghastly Eye in your Stygian Vise. :)

+2 minion gem level gloves for one
Regen 2% when hit boots (or try to enchant)
Better wands (minion attack/cast speed)
+1 skelly ammy
Unset ring with dread banner + IMPALE in chest
Overall? Just much better gear
Последняя редакция: d3viant6. Время: 21 янв. 2020 г., 6:40:01
Некоторые предметы в этом сообщении в настоящий момент недоступны.
Hey guys, a new player here (this is my very first league of poe ever). I have brought the build so far. I know I switched the gems around but that is because a wand with minion damage and cast on spell was too expensive and I prefered to have the additional levels on specters for the 4th specter rather than spending more than I have on lvl 21. At this point I have actually gathered some currency (6-7 ex) and I can afford some upgrades so I am open to suggestions. Also I would be open to some help of how to slot AG in this setup (maybe as a 4th socket with the specters or something?) and what equipment to get for the AG. Thank you in advance for the help .... it would be really appreciated.

"
GGGodGiven написал:
Hey guys, a new player here (this is my very first league of poe ever). I have brought the build so far. I know I switched the gems around but that is because a wand with minion damage and cast on spell was too expensive and I prefered to have the additional levels on specters for the 4th specter rather than spending more than I have on lvl 21. At this point I have actually gathered some currency (6-7 ex) and I can afford some upgrades so I am open to suggestions. Also I would be open to some help of how to slot AG in this setup (maybe as a 4th socket with the specters or something?) and what equipment to get for the AG. Thank you in advance for the help .... it would be really appreciated.

better belt (vice); unset rings; impale (same as the other dude, but your gear is way better already).

IN GENERAL, get better gear for all you 'check my stuff' peeps :-) no H8
"
d3viant6 написал:
"
GGGodGiven написал:

better belt (vice); unset rings; impale (same as the other dude, but your gear is way better already).

unset ring for the dread banner I assume? Also is the belt that bad or is the gem that would be in the vice that much better? Cuz this belt gives solid HP 121 and ES 60+ and chaos resist. Also would it be good to socket AG somewhere? Like I said before maybe as the 4L with the specter? and what gear do I put on my AG please :) ? Like what minimum gear do I need to put in the AG before I am not afraid its gonna die in no time and lose my investment .... I dont have that much currency to be fine with the guardian guying with 2-3 ex gear on it
Последняя редакция: GGGodGiven. Время: 21 янв. 2020 г., 8:37:18
"
GGGodGiven написал:
"
d3viant6 написал:
"
GGGodGiven написал:

unset ring for the dread banner I assume? Also is the belt that bad or is the gem that would be in the vice that much better? Cuz this belt gives solid HP 121 and ES 60+ and chaos resist. Also would it be good to socket AG somewhere? Like I said before maybe as the 4L with the specter? and what gear do I put on my AG please :) ? Like what minimum gear do I need to put in the AG before I am not afraid its gonna die in no time and lose my investment .... I dont have that much currency to be fine with the guardian guying with 2-3 ex gear on it

also having meat shield and feeding frenzy is a waste of a gem on your spectres. The agressive and defensive of each gem cancels and they act like they dont have either. You want meat shield because typically your spectres are there for buffing. not attacking. That is why most people put the spectres in the wand since you only need 3 links.

If you do switch your spectres, change your boots out (since you dont need the + minion mod anymore). You can get some with better movespeed, maybe better resists (that might open up some other gear options) and I like cannot be frozen on my boots to open a flask mod.

Drop feeding frenzy in your chest and recolor to BBBRRG and add impale. according to the vorici calculator https://siveran.github.io/calc.html you should be able to hit it in 7 single chromatics.
impale is a huge boost on its own to skellies.
your golems will give all your minions the feeding frenzy buff so you're still good and most people are casting skellies so frequently that you don't really lose out on them being aggressive, just cast them where you want them.

Just a couple thoughts, good luck.
Последняя редакция: jbabel1012. Время: 21 янв. 2020 г., 9:30:46
"
jbabel1012 написал:

also having meat shield and feeding frenzy is a waste of a gem on your spectres. The agressive and defensive of each gem cancels and they act like they dont have either. You want meat shield because typically your spectres are there for buffing. not attacking. That is why most people put the spectres in the wand since you only need 3 links.

If you do switch your spectres, change your boots out (since you dont need the + minion mod anymore). You can get some with better movespeed, maybe better resists (that might open up some other gear options) and I like cannot be frozen on my boots to open a flask mod.

Drop feeding frenzy in your chest and recolor to BBBRRG and add impale. according to the vorici calculator https://siveran.github.io/calc.html you should be able to hit it in 7 single chromatics.
impale is a huge boost on its own to skellies.
your golems will give all your minions the feeding frenzy buff so you're still good and most people are casting skellies so frequently that you don't really lose out on them being aggressive, just cast them where you want them.

Just a couple thoughts, good luck.

Those are fair enough ... will work on it ... what about that AG thou? and Banner is on the unset right?
"
d3viant6 написал:

Again, I don't see many people using spider aspect, it's debuff AND DPS buff, you're staying closer to mobs / AG anyway, works VERY WELL.

YMMV

AMA

Probably because most people run MoM.
Still looking for advice on crafting. I'm new to the endgame content and not sure on the crafting methods/techniques that work best. I've been trying to farm Delve to get fossils and resonators as that seems to be the path. What combo of fossils are best to influence the +1 or +2 skill gems for the wands?

Also, in terms of AG, from what I can see reading through, the suggested setup is: Kingmaker, Belly of the Beast, Victario's Flight, Southbound, ???
How much of a difference does AG make, and is there a way to test it in PoB before buying?

Thanks.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация