[3.9] Pure Phys Skeletons & Friends Necromancer — Beginner/SSF/Budget Build

"
sn1p3r00 написал:
Still looking for advice on crafting. I'm new to the endgame content and not sure on the crafting methods/techniques that work best. I've been trying to farm Delve to get fossils and resonators as that seems to be the path. What combo of fossils are best to influence the +1 or +2 skill gems for the wands?

Also, in terms of AG, from what I can see reading through, the suggested setup is: Kingmaker, Belly of the Beast, Victario's Flight, Southbound, ???
How much of a difference does AG make, and is there a way to test it in PoB before buying?

Thanks.

The method I used to craft wands was 4 socket resonators with Corroded, Jagged, Metallic, and Shuddering fossils. This blocks out all but +1 to All Minion Gems, +1 to All Spell Gems, and some mana mods from the prefix pool. The "typical" result of this is that you get a mana prefix or one of the +1 prefixes and that's it, but it's the most effective way I've found of getting +2 wands somewhat consistently. If you happen to get lucky and hit both of them and some minion mod suffixes then you're in business.

If you happen to end up with +2 and an empty suffix, you can craft on Prefixes Cannot Be Changed, then used a bound fossil on it to try to roll minion mod suffixes.

For an Animate Guardian, my recommendation currently is Kingmaker, Garb of the Ephemeral with the +3% of life as Extra Maximum Energy Shield if you can get it. If not, then a chest piece with "Gain 10% of Maximum life as Extra Maximum Energy Shield" crafted on, Southbound gloves, Victario's boots, and a Mask of the Stitched Demon.

Not everyone here agrees on the AG setup. That's just my thoughts. Other folks use a Belly, Leer Cast, and other options.
First of all, great guide! This is my second time playing PoE, and to spice things up I went for SSF. The guide has made almost everything so far very smooth, so thanks to the people putting in all the suggestions and comments. I've hit red maps now and progression is starting to slow down.

I've farmed up some currency and want to slowly start crafting some endgame gear for me. The obvious improvement I can see is to get a chest with the right colours to change to Melee phys support instead of the speed, but before I start wasting all my currency I'd like to know how the veterans would go about crafting your own 6L for this build.

Are there any other quick improvements you can think of (I know almost every slot can be improved, but which are the easiest to go for in SSF)? Thanks!

Последняя редакция: Sicisial92. Время: 21 янв. 2020 г., 12:16:43
Is there any solid variation if you dislike spectres? I don't like the playstyle of travelling around to summon different ones for different utility.
Now is there any option that is somewhat reasonable to exclude spectres?
"
weppe1337 написал:
Is there any solid variation if you dislike spectres? I don't like the playstyle of travelling around to summon different ones for different utility.

Just go to Ashen Fields (act 7) and you will have spectre cast Frenzy & Power charge. Dont be lazy because spectres buff lots of dmg for minion
"
"
weppe1337 написал:

Just go to Ashen Fields (act 7) and you will have spectre cast Frenzy & Power charge. Dont be lazy because spectres buff lots of dmg for minion

That wasn't the question and your reply obviously didn't help. Thanks for nothing tbh.
"
weppe1337 написал:

I never liked spectres, running only skellies zombies and golems.
I ended up running Dread Banner + Generosity + Portal instead of spectres + their supports.
If you choose to run Dread Banner you'll have to remove one supp from skellies in order to use Impale Supp - I chose to remove FFrenzy and they are just roflstomping anything (keep FF on your golems, tho).
"
weppe1337 написал:
"
"
weppe1337 написал:

That wasn't the question and your reply obviously didn't help. Thanks for nothing tbh.

Than, i don´t understand your question. You didn´t want to use spectres, put the gem out and use anything else what you like.
"
Solanales написал:
"
sn1p3r00 написал:
Still looking for advice on crafting. I'm new to the endgame content and not sure on the crafting methods/techniques that work best. I've been trying to farm Delve to get fossils and resonators as that seems to be the path. What combo of fossils are best to influence the +1 or +2 skill gems for the wands?

Also, in terms of AG, from what I can see reading through, the suggested setup is: Kingmaker, Belly of the Beast, Victario's Flight, Southbound, ???
How much of a difference does AG make, and is there a way to test it in PoB before buying?

Thanks.

The method I used to craft wands was 4 socket resonators with Corroded, Jagged, Metallic, and Shuddering fossils. This blocks out all but +1 to All Minion Gems, +1 to All Spell Gems, and some mana mods from the prefix pool. The "typical" result of this is that you get a mana prefix or one of the +1 prefixes and that's it, but it's the most effective way I've found of getting +2 wands somewhat consistently. If you happen to get lucky and hit both of them and some minion mod suffixes then you're in business.

If you happen to end up with +2 and an empty suffix, you can craft on Prefixes Cannot Be Changed, then used a bound fossil on it to try to roll minion mod suffixes.

For an Animate Guardian, my recommendation currently is Kingmaker, Garb of the Ephemeral with the +3% of life as Extra Maximum Energy Shield if you can get it. If not, then a chest piece with "Gain 10% of Maximum life as Extra Maximum Energy Shield" crafted on, Southbound gloves, Victario's boots, and a Mask of the Stitched Demon.

Not everyone here agrees on the AG setup. That's just my thoughts. Other folks use a Belly, Leer Cast, and other options.

Thanks! I will give it a whack and see what happens.
"
weppe1337 написал:

Just so you know, you only have to go fetch your spectres once.
They stay there when you log out, there are extremely durable, and if they somehow die (it happen sometimes) you just have to use desecrate in your hideout. That spell keeps track of your recently used spectres and spawns corpses acordingly.

I didn't want to use spectres because it sounded like a pain in the ass to fetch them everytime but when I understood that, I changed my mind. It's just free buffs you don't have to think about at all.

Oh and, use the corpse targetting feature (you can change the bind in the menu). It helps a lot to take that one corpse you want.
Последняя редакция: Zan2415. Время: 21 янв. 2020 г., 16:37:34

Just wanted to post my gear, this is a great build. If there is any room for improvement on these pieces, please let me know. 8)
Последняя редакция: uhno. Время: 21 янв. 2020 г., 16:43:58

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация