[3.9] Pure Phys Skeletons & Friends Necromancer — Beginner/SSF/Budget Build

"
Undisputed22 написал:
"
Bainand написал:

I posted a link to my gear for the triple offering build. This is high end gear with over 4M dps per skelly, but budget version is easy too, just focus on trigger wand, spirit offering chest, and belt first.

With a 20% rumi's you can run a 26% shield and get to max block. Shield option is flexible but I would NOT run ahn's. Even though it is very good, it has a mod which prevents you from getting to max block. A lionseye shield is a good cheap option that overcaps block and has tons of life, but has no spell block.
Keep in mind this build is already tankier than the previous build was with ahn's if built properly, so shield may be overkill unless you have 3-4khp.

I tested using this cheap shield with 12% spell block and felt unkillable:

I helped two poorly geared guildies swap over to the triple offering build yesterday for a few c, and using shield, and both were blown away so it is definitely viable for low gear levels as well.

Can't wait to try it out tonight. Have you (or anyone) tried experimenting with Blood offering through Bloodbond? I'm curious how the regen and stacking 4 offerings would work but obviously losing the 25% increased offering effect would hurt.

I looked into using Bloodbond, but losing the 25% offering buff on my chest would be a huge loss for the other offerings. The blood offering buff itself of 50% minion damage wouldn't help tons since it would be additive, and with over 500% minion damage already, it would be a minor increase. The regen would come out to 0.2 X 0.35 X 6k health pool = 420 per second. Then X1.5 for 5 corpses = 630, and X0.75 for mistress of sacrifice = around 470. Not worth it for giving up everything on my chest.
"
Bainand написал:

I posted a link to my gear for the triple offering build. This is high end gear with over 4M dps per skelly, but budget version is easy too, just focus on trigger wand, spirit offering chest, and belt first.

With a 20% rumi's you can run a 26% shield and get to max block. Shield option is flexible but I would NOT run ahn's. Even though it is very good, it has a mod which prevents you from getting to max block. A lionseye shield is a good cheap option that overcaps block and has tons of life, but has no spell block.
Keep in mind this build is already tankier than the previous build was with ahn's if built properly, so shield may be overkill unless you have 3-4khp.

I helped two poorly geared guildies swap over to the triple offering build yesterday for a few c, and using shield, and both were blown away so it is definitely viable for low gear levels as well.

Been trying (parts of) your build and it feels good!

Sticking with my +2 duration chest for now, since chests with +1 to active gems and "increased effect of offerings" are rare it seems.

You mind explaining a bit more about Ahn's block cap? And you believe no block cap is better than the +3 to max resists on Ahns? Will look for another shield. Could definitely use some more resists after switching the belt.

Thanks again.
Последняя редакция: varmemester. Время: 22 янв. 2020 г., 14:17:31
"
varmemester написал:
"
Bainand написал:
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно

Недоступно

Been trying (parts) of your build and it feels good!

Sticking with my +2 duration chest for now, since chests with +1 to active gems and "increased effect of offerings" are rare it seems.

You mind explaining a bit more about Ahn's block cap? And you believe no block cap is better than the +3 to max resists on Ahns? Will look for another shield. Could definitely use some more resists after switching the belt.

Thanks again.

Ahns does seem to make more sense, +3% res is ridic.
Некоторые предметы в этом сообщении в настоящий момент недоступны.
I'm curious how everyone would treat the resistances from Spirit offering. Should we consider them a bonus or are you going to factor them into your resistance cap.
"
Been trying (parts) of your build and it feels good!

Thanks again.

My logic on not using ahn's (even though I think it is great for the previous build version) is as follows:

Ahn's has a modifier on it that caps block at 65% instead of 75%:
-10% to maximum Chance to Block Attack Damage

Block is super key for this version, especially when using a shield since you gain 750 health every time you block (My minions gain 1000 health per block, and I get 25% less from mistress passive).

I agree 3% all res is very strong on ahn's. Math would be (1-.75)/(1-0.78)-1 = 13.6% less elemental damage which is significant for ahns.

However, going from 75% block to 65% block would be (1-.65)/(1-.75)-1 = 40% more physical damage from losing max block.

I agree that block being binary is not as reliable as a flat reduction, same as how phase acrobatics 30% dodge is worth less than 30% flat reduction. But the 40% more physical from not being able to make block cap is way too much to ignore, plus the 750 health gained every time you block is AMAZING.

Think of it this way, if you are blocking 3/4 hits, and each blocked hit heals 750 health you are healing on average 2250 health for every 4 attacks you take, so hits under that (which is most monsters) actually dont budge your health when you have rumi's up, and that is not even considering passive regen of over 10%/second with stone golem. Going to 65% block reduces this massively.

On top of this (and this kicks ahn's completely out of the running), you can get 12% spell block on a rare shield for cheap. This takes me from 45% spell block with rumis to 57% which is a (1-.45)/(1-0.57)-1 = 27.9% spell damage reduction. This is WAY more than the 13.6% elemental from ahn's, plus it increases the heal I get from blocking. Ahn's does have the advantage of also reducing things that are unblockable like burning ground or clouds or beams, but there isn't much in the game that hurts that isn't blockable.

The math above means rare shield with 26%+ block and 12% spell block is WAAAYYY better than ahns for this build only. The original ahns is the best by far.

If you have trouble remembering to keep rumi's up, or have a poor rumi's, 30%+ block is better like on lionseye but then you lose the spell block from a rare shield.
"
Undisputed22 написал:
I'm curious how everyone would treat the resistances from Spirit offering. Should we consider them a bonus or are you going to factor them into your resistance cap.

In my I went up to cap without spirit offering, and count the spirit offering res as countering maps with -player res or elemental weakness. If you have spirit offering up 100% though, which I do, it would probably be fine to be under cap.
"
varmemester написал:

At the moment chests with +1 active gems and increased offering are only rare since no other build uses them, and they have to be specifically crafted. With no one running this build, they simply dont exist right now.

The +1 active gems is a luxury, the 25% increased offering is the important part and is easy to craft. (Offering is better than the +2 duration gems by quite a bit)

Crafting a good spirit offering chest 6L (less expensive):
- Buy a hunter influence base, 6L, any stats (cost 40c).
- Scour, transmutation, and alt roll until you get spirit offering T1 roll (21-25%) and something else good. Spirit offering is pretty common, not like rolling +minion gems on wand, so you can roll over it without too much worry.
- Upgrade to rare and crafting table what you are missing (life, resists, etc)
- Ideally, divine orb until 25% offering, or at least 24% if you can.

Crafting a spirit offering and +1 active gems chest (pricier):
- Buy any chest with +1 active gems (these are 2c)
- Buy any chest with 21+ spirit offering (these are 1c)
- Use an awakener's orb to merge them. Click on the one with the best base second (look up awakener orb videos if you are unsure how they work) and you now have a chest with both.

- Now you can either craft whatever you are missing, or go more expensive/riskier and annul off mods (hoping you dont hit spirit offering or gems and brick it) until you have room for multimod. Then throw +1 skel on it and whatever else you need through multimod. I 6L it after I annul in case I brick it, but you could also use a 6L chest crafting using the less expensive method above as a base if you are less picky about being able to multimod it.

- You can go even further (like mine is) and corrupt it to try to get +2 duration gems or +1 socketed gems. This is risky, and I have got pretty much every other +gems you can get other than the ones I want (vaaled 14 chests now). Once I am successful and have a +25 offering, +1 active skill, and +2 duration gems, that will be god-tier for this build.

Sidenote: I have 10+ active gem/spirit offering chests I want to double corrupt if anyone is selling their temple double corrupt!
Последняя редакция: Bainand. Время: 22 янв. 2020 г., 15:21:23
Wow this build evolved so much and in such interesting directions that I have trouble keeping up haha. Given the latest idea of using multiple offerings, I was wondering if, for people who still stick to the original setup with flesh offering as main, and another offering in CWDT for defense, it is better to use Spirit offering or bone offering?

Also, for the Doryani glorious vanity users that grants a massive ES, is bone offering better? Or stick to spirit offering? I've only started to play seriously during this league so I don't quite know the intricacies of these offerings and if block is superior to spirit offering or vice versa. Especially when I already have like 2600 ES. So stack that ES further with Spirit offering? Or is bone better at this point?
"
velvetpaws12 написал:
Wow this build evolved so much and in such interesting directions that I have trouble keeping up haha. Given the latest idea of using multiple offerings, I was wondering if, for people who still stick to the original setup with flesh offering as main, and another offering in CWDT for defense, it is better to use Spirit offering or bone offering?

Also, for the Doryani glorious vanity users that grants a massive ES, is bone offering better? Or stick to spirit offering? I've only started to play seriously during this league so I don't quite know the intricacies of these offerings and if block is superior to spirit offering or vice versa. Especially when I already have like 2600 ES. So stack that ES further with Spirit offering? Or is bone better at this point?

If you are using a shield and running brutality like the standard build (meaning you can get to max block easily, and you dont get the chaos dmg conversion from spirit offering) I would say bone offering is better. If running no shield and no brutality, I would say spirit offering as it gives some good dmg as well.
Hey guys, after a lot of reading here I came up to the build below, but its so many ways to go with this build I cant know if I did it right...lol

Could you please take a look if I´m doing it right or if I can change or upgrade anithing ?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация