[3.9] Pure Phys Skeletons & Friends Necromancer — Beginner/SSF/Budget Build

"
Peternielsen написал:
How do you guys go about getting your wands, just alch spam and craft from there. Or do you just buy the crazy wands?

I just started watching the market over couple of days .. .bought 1 good wand very cheap (1.5 ex) and resold it for 7 ex. After that I finally had some budget so I kept watching the marked and just snagged fairly decent ones that were fairly cheap. I got these two that I am using at the moment for 3.5 ex total and the rest of the currency to upgrade my other gear which at this point was leveling gear. They are not the best but are fairly good ... only problem is trigger on cast is not there but oh well :) place for improvement. Now that I actually have all this and accumulated 5-6 ex more I am sad I didnt keep the initial wand XD.

Последняя редакция: GGGodGiven. Время: 22 янв. 2020 г., 5:40:21
"
Peternielsen написал:
How do you guys go about getting your wands, just alch spam and craft from there. Or do you just buy the crazy wands?

4 socket resonators with Shuddering, Jagged, Metallic, and Corroded fossils. That isolates the prefixes pretty well. You'll still get some mana prefixes and typically you'll just get one prefix and it won't be that great. If you happen to get +2 and some minion mods then you're in business. If you get +2 and nothing else, consider selling it for profits.

If you want to craft your own, start to finish here's the method I used:

"
Removed for inaccuracy
Последняя редакция: Solanales. Время: 22 янв. 2020 г., 10:29:13
"
Solanales написал:
"
Peternielsen написал:

4 socket resonators with Shuddering, Jagged, Metallic, and Corroded fossils. That isolates the prefixes pretty well. You'll still get some mana prefixes and typically you'll just get one prefix and it won't be that great. If you happen to get +2 and some minion mods then you're in business. If you get +2 and nothing else, consider selling it for profits.

"
  • 4 socket resonator with Corroded, Jagged, Metallic, and Shuddering fossils until you hit a +2 wand
  • If you have minion mod suffixes, consider using it
  • If you have no minion suffixes and no empty suffixes, annul and hope to remove a suffix
  • Craft on prefixes cannot be changed
  • Roll a 1 socket chaotic resonator with a bound fossil
  • Repeat "Prefixes cannot be changed" until you hit minion suffixes

Dont resonator + fossil ignore the prefixes cannot be changed mod? At least the wiki states that.
"
GGGodGiven написал:
"
Solanales написал:
"
Peternielsen написал:

"
  • 4 socket resonator with Corroded, Jagged, Metallic, and Shuddering fossils until you hit a +2 wand
  • If you have minion mod suffixes, consider using it
  • If you have no minion suffixes and no empty suffixes, annul and hope to remove a suffix
  • Craft on prefixes cannot be changed
  • Roll a 1 socket chaotic resonator with a bound fossil
  • Repeat "Prefixes cannot be changed" until you hit minion suffixes

Dont resonator + fossil ignore the prefixes cannot be changed mod? At least the wiki states that.

You're right. That was a theory for how to craft them, but yeah it'll ignore the meta mod unfortunately so consider that bit null and void.

Basically 4 socket and hope or you can get some good mods. Prefixes cannot be changed and chaos rolling might be the only way to go unfortunately. Apologies for the inaccurate info.
"
Bainand написал:
"
varmemester написал:
"
Bainand написал:

The skeletons do have feeding frenzy as it is a buff on the owner, and affects all minions (it shows up as a buff on the top of your bar) all minions are affected by feeding frenzy when it procs.

Never had an issue with curses. The annoying one to me is temp chains, but my animate has the armor that make me immune to it.

For the 4 second cooldown on trigger, it doesnt work because each spell in the wand can only cast every 4 seconds. I have 3 offerings to maintain, so desecrate casting every 4 seconds doesn't work. Bone offering is very critical for this build.

For the offering duration, base duration with 5 corpses (all the time) and 20% quality is 11 seconds. Various duration passive in the tree bring that to 18 seconds. Then the belt cuts that to 9 seconds. The tooltip doesn't show it correctly since it doesn't count the extension for each corpse consumed, but I have verified it at 9 seconds (I think 8.8 exactly).

Wow, I was sure that was how frenzy buff worked. But after reading a bit I can see you're right.

Concerning the duration, very nice.

Thanks, will definitely try and copy some things from you're build

If you move over to triple offering, make sure to get the +25% offering chest as it cancels out the reduced 25% effect from the belt so you get all offerings at full strength.

I have done a lot of tweaks to make mine work just right but the essentials are:
- Oblation belt

- +25 offerings chest (these are cheap since no one seems to want. I crafted the one I have with +active gems quite cheap)

- Trigger socketed spell when cast wand. max quality offering gems for duration.

Those three changes give a significant dps increase alone, with an insane survivabilty boost. The following changes I also made are just extra on top of the offering rework

- Spirit offering gives 32% of phys as extra chaos. 44% with a +12 enchant on helm like I have, so make sure you remove brutality gem to get the chaos damage.

- All of the zombies, golems, spectres, and animate guardian combined do less damage than ONE skeleton, so ignore all the dps gems for them, they hit like a wet paper bag compared to skellies. Just feeding frenzy and maim for zombies to buff skeletons. This makes room for the extra gems I use like bone offering, faster casting, stone golem, etc.

- Bone offering is super key, and I feel even stronger than the other offerings if supported properly. I am playing around with a 75% block chance option atm where I don't think I could die if I tried in a juiced t16 using a 10c yellow shield since I heal 750hp every time I block, which is most of the time.

- I didnt find much use for 2X carrion golem, and stone golem gives a ton of regen. With stone I sit at 772 health/second regen which is around 11% per second. Chaos golem could be an option, but with such high block, physical isnt much threat.

- I used to run essence worm, but I switch to a ring with good mana regen and enchanted it with reduced mana cost so I can run pride+banner with no issues. I get a ton of regen from mystic bulwark passive as my block is so high, so it is pretty much impossible for me to run out of mana, plus I get tons of life and resists out of the ring over essence.

- I compared my -9 phys helm (which I bought for 1 ex with the enchant. Without the enchant they are dirt cheap) to my 50ex+ pog bone helm I crafted with +3 gems, and pseudo 6-socket minion damage and life, and the -9 phys helm easily came out on top. I cant figure out the range of this though since there is no visual. I am wondering if I can run one of animate guardian as well for another -9 phys?

Great Stuff. Looking over everything this may be the best build I've seen. We may be close to having a unanimous best build with the option to swap a shield based on preference or pride into an essence worm. I doubt it's neccessary but it may be worth looking into spending three points to get 2 curses and adding enfeeble which would help trigger the wand.

It's pretty crazy that we haven't seen more builds based on leash of oblation. Since normally only one offering can be up at a time I was messing around with switching to Commander of Darkness and off Spirit offering but this makes way more sense. Great Job overall.
Two quick questions.

Are you guys capping chaos res?

Melee phys damage or minion damage as my first awakened gem?

I am doing some testing with 3 offerings using cheap items and it seems really good. Great stuff Bainand. I am planning to make a poor man's version manually casting bone offering and leaving spirit offering in the cwdt setup.
"
Bainand написал:
"
varmemester написал:
"
Bainand написал:

The skeletons do have feeding frenzy as it is a buff on the owner, and affects all minions (it shows up as a buff on the top of your bar) all minions are affected by feeding frenzy when it procs.

Never had an issue with curses. The annoying one to me is temp chains, but my animate has the armor that make me immune to it.

For the 4 second cooldown on trigger, it doesnt work because each spell in the wand can only cast every 4 seconds. I have 3 offerings to maintain, so desecrate casting every 4 seconds doesn't work. Bone offering is very critical for this build.

For the offering duration, base duration with 5 corpses (all the time) and 20% quality is 11 seconds. Various duration passive in the tree bring that to 18 seconds. Then the belt cuts that to 9 seconds. The tooltip doesn't show it correctly since it doesn't count the extension for each corpse consumed, but I have verified it at 9 seconds (I think 8.8 exactly).

Wow, I was sure that was how frenzy buff worked. But after reading a bit I can see you're right.

Concerning the duration, very nice.

Thanks, will definitely try and copy some things from you're build

If you move over to triple offering, make sure to get the +25% offering chest as it cancels out the reduced 25% effect from the belt so you get all offerings at full strength.

I have done a lot of tweaks to make mine work just right but the essentials are:
- Oblation belt

- +25 offerings chest (these are cheap since no one seems to want. I crafted the one I have with +active gems quite cheap)

- Trigger socketed spell when cast wand. max quality offering gems for duration.

Those three changes give a significant dps increase alone, with an insane survivabilty boost. The following changes I also made are just extra on top of the offering rework

- Spirit offering gives 32% of phys as extra chaos. 44% with a +12 enchant on helm like I have, so make sure you remove brutality gem to get the chaos damage.

- All of the zombies, golems, spectres, and animate guardian combined do less damage than ONE skeleton, so ignore all the dps gems for them, they hit like a wet paper bag compared to skellies. Just feeding frenzy and maim for zombies to buff skeletons. This makes room for the extra gems I use like bone offering, faster casting, stone golem, etc.

- Bone offering is super key, and I feel even stronger than the other offerings if supported properly. I am playing around with a 75% block chance option atm where I don't think I could die if I tried in a juiced t16 using a 10c yellow shield since I heal 750hp every time I block, which is most of the time.

- I didnt find much use for 2X carrion golem, and stone golem gives a ton of regen. With stone I sit at 772 health/second regen which is around 11% per second. Chaos golem could be an option, but with such high block, physical isnt much threat.

- I used to run essence worm, but I switch to a ring with good mana regen and enchanted it with reduced mana cost so I can run pride+banner with no issues. I get a ton of regen from mystic bulwark passive as my block is so high, so it is pretty much impossible for me to run out of mana, plus I get tons of life and resists out of the ring over essence.

- I compared my -9 phys helm (which I bought for 1 ex with the enchant. Without the enchant they are dirt cheap) to my 50ex+ pog bone helm I crafted with +3 gems, and pseudo 6-socket minion damage and life, and the -9 phys helm easily came out on top. I cant figure out the range of this though since there is no visual. I am wondering if I can run one of animate guardian as well for another -9 phys?

Very interesting! I might need to try the triple offering!
So i've paid couple of ex to build this and when i compare my build (followed the guide) to your build you all use different gem in the chest like impale and dread banner. What yould i change. i'm 82.

Thx

I posted a link to my gear for the triple offering build. This is high end gear with over 4M dps per skelly, but budget version is easy too, just focus on trigger wand, spirit offering chest, and belt first.

With a 20% rumi's you can run a 26% shield and get to max block. Shield option is flexible but I would NOT run ahn's. Even though it is very good, it has a mod which prevents you from getting to max block. A lionseye shield is a good cheap option that overcaps block and has tons of life, but has no spell block.
Keep in mind this build is already tankier than the previous build was with ahn's if built properly, so shield may be overkill unless you have 3-4khp.

I tested using this cheap shield with 12% spell block and felt unkillable:

I helped two poorly geared guildies swap over to the triple offering build yesterday for a few c, and using shield, and both were blown away so it is definitely viable for low gear levels as well.
Последняя редакция: Bainand. Время: 22 янв. 2020 г., 13:56:03
"
Bainand написал:
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно

I posted a link to my gear for the triple offering build. This is high end gear with over 4M dps per skelly, but budget version is easy too, just focus on trigger wand, spirit offering chest, and belt first.

With a 20% rumi's you can run a 26% shield and get to max block. Shield option is flexible but I would NOT run ahn's. Even though it is very good, it has a mod which prevents you from getting to max block. A lionseye shield is a good cheap option that overcaps block and has tons of life, but has no spell block.
Keep in mind this build is already tankier than the previous build was with ahn's if built properly, so shield may be overkill unless you have 3-4khp.

I tested using this cheap shield with 12% spell block and felt unkillable:
Недоступно

I helped two poorly geared guildies swap over to the triple offering build yesterday for a few c, and using shield, and both were blown away so it is definitely viable for low gear levels as well.

Can't wait to try it out tonight. Have you (or anyone) tried experimenting with Blood offering through Bloodbond? I'm curious how the regen and stacking 4 offerings would work but obviously losing the 25% increased offering effect would hurt.
Некоторые предметы в этом сообщении в настоящий момент недоступны.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация