[3.9] Pure Phys Skeletons & Friends Necromancer — Beginner/SSF/Budget Build

"
Bainand написал:

If you are using a shield and running brutality like the standard build (meaning you can get to max block easily, and you dont get the chaos dmg conversion from spirit offering) I would say bone offering is better. If running no shield and no brutality, I would say spirit offering as it gives some good dmg as well.

Is running brutality better over running a different damage mod + spirit offering presuming you can keep up all three offerings?
Can anyone clarify if you can use an Awakener's orb on a corrupted item? The marketplace on the xbox is very limited.
Is 25% offering only for shaper chest?
Hello necromancers mates !

I am enjoying the build a lot and I am looking for advices :)

I die from time to time in maps above 11.

Here is my gear:

Let me know if there is anything I should change !

Thx !
I'm running an Ahn's heritage with faster attacks, shield charge and fortify linked. But i recently added an animated guardian with kingmaker to my setup, which also grants fortify, should i perhaps replace the fortify in the ahn's with something else, and if so what other gem would be good?
"
LockedGoblin689 написал:
Is 25% offering only for shaper chest?

https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Body+Armour&an=str_armour

it's hunter suffix

Im going to use lioneyes remorse and make a push for high level, 93 currently and on xbox and the lag is fucking stupid need more survivability. Armor is sexy on it too with great life. Bonus from Timeless gem as well.

Also with the Offering buff of extra chaos as physical I am removing brutality.

Thanks for the hunter link for chest: Can you fossil, essense, alteration it? I don't understand how to get it.
Someone wrote that feeding fenzy applies to all minions when the buff is active. Is this correct? I only need one feeding frenzy gem on one minion type to affect all the others?

When I did this on the zombies, the skeletons did not seem to be affected and didn't appear dash around.
"
Tainted_Turkey написал:
Someone wrote that feeding fenzy applies to all minions when the buff is active. Is this correct? I only need one feeding frenzy gem on one minion type to affect all the others?

When I did this on the zombies, the skeletons did not seem to be affected and didn't appear dash around.

They only get the dash when the gem is socketed in their respective setup. You get the buff(and you can see it on your character too), but you don't get the minion status set to aggressive and the dash. I also think it is wisest to socket it in the carrion golem setup because when I tried it the other way around by putting it in the zombie setup I found out just how useful the meat shield zombies are at soaking projectiles. Their damage sucks anyway but they are excellent bullet sponges.

EDIT: I would also like to know if, when having the appropriate level of dexterity, it is worth socketing culling strike in the skellies setup. For example, which stat weight is valued higher? Minion damage or minion attack speed? And are there diminishing returns for stacking too much of one type(minion damage?) For instance I have no idea whether a full quality minion damage(59% minion damage) is actually better than 10% attack speed and 38% damage. I think culling strike shouldn't be neglected because it is 10% HP shaved off any tough boss, but I'm wondering how these stats work on the skellies compared to straight minion damage.
Последняя редакция: velvetpaws12. Время: 23 янв. 2020 г., 9:46:42
"
velvetpaws12 написал:
"
Tainted_Turkey написал:

They only get the dash when the gem is socketed in their respective setup. You get the buff(and you can see it on your character too), but you don't get the minion status set to aggressive and the dash. I also think it is wisest to socket it in the carrion golem setup because when I tried it the other way around by putting it in the zombie setup I found out just how useful the meat shield zombies are at soaking projectiles. Their damage sucks anyway but they are excellent bullet sponges.

EDIT: I would also like to know if, when having the appropriate level of dexterity, it is worth socketing culling strike in the skellies setup. For example, which stat weight is valued higher? Minion damage or minion attack speed? And are there diminishing returns for stacking too much of one type(minion damage?) For instance I have no idea whether a full quality minion damage(59% minion damage) is actually better than 10% attack speed and 38% damage. I think culling strike shouldn't be neglected because it is 10% HP shaved off any tough boss, but I'm wondering how these stats work on the skellies compared to straight minion damage.

Thanks. So not worth it on socket for skellies, and I am guessing its because you can basically summon them right on top of whatever you want them to kill?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация