[3.9] Pure Phys Skeletons & Friends Necromancer — Beginner/SSF/Budget Build

"
koloss2000 написал:
and again a build that leaves you alone and you get no support from the build creator.
you have to fight your way through 278 pages to get good information: but every user cooks his own kitchen which doesn't help.
every leauge is different and every leauge needs different compositions: you definitely don't get this information here ...

this is the third build that lets me alone without help or suggestions ....

Have a look at page 276, there is a very well done summary of all the improvement that have been made on this build.

It's my first league and I find it very easy to understand so you should be fine! ;)
I need four nodes to add the Doryani jewel, should I get rid of the golem commander nodes or the ravenous horde nodes?
"
Blakes2000 написал:
I need four nodes to add the Doryani jewel, should I get rid of the golem commander nodes or the ravenous horde nodes?

No and no. That onslaught on minions is good to have...

Thake out the devotion node + the intelect node and also you took one more point in accurancy in the spiritual command node which you don't need.

You ended up giving up onslaught (+a lot of juice from the node) for 200-300 life which doesn't really help much in surviving, and giving up 20% increased attack speed, cast speed, and movement speed for minions.

Take out devotion you should save 5 points. Put them according to revenous horde and wait one more level to get the onslaught. If you just cannot wait 1-3 more levels, take out some life nodes from the Scion part to get revenous horde and the to dust jewel under mom. After that get the life nodes back.

After that you should take the 2 points jewel bellow mom and socket another To dust or whatever jewel you find fit.

Your build should be ready at 94 , I have one point in some extra mana before I level up more.

Also P.S , I don't think your onslaught on wand really affects your minions, it affects you but not your minions.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
Последняя редакция: Vendetta. Время: 25 янв. 2020 г., 16:24:10
Heres my take on this build: high armor Vaal Molten Shell. I go south in the talent tree and take lots of armor nodes ditching the MoM variant. Sitting at 8.7k HP and 300 ES with resting 8k armor and 15k with Rumi's.

I think my helm gem setup is pretty optimal, with +3 minion gems, empower, and meat shield I get the most beefy zombies and survivability animate guardian. I don't think zombies should be doing any damage in this build.

Carrion golems are the "buff appliers" with two of them and feeding frenzy to get them aggressive they fly around and apply my maim and impale effects for the skeletons.

I don't really believe impale is the most efficient source of damage linked with skeletons for mapping, at least. Bosses.. maybe yes. However for mapping I find your skeletons don't need time to ramp up damage through applying the impale effect, they one-shot mobs anyways. Therefore I shy away from impale+dread banner.

On the same note, feeding frenzy+melee splash from my experience is the best for clear speed. It's not the damage from feeding frenzy that is beneficial however it's the Quality of Life of basically uber movement speed for the skeletons to jump from mob to mob. For bosses I switch the above gems out to both ruthless and multistrike, impale could be better than one of those.

I like pride and also Aspect of the Avian I crafted onto my chest, but leaves you with minimal mana so I get mana regen through ghastly jewels and 1 mana pot.

For min-maxing crafting you can make some good gloves and rings with Redeemers (bonus minion damage) and if you really have currency to blow I've been trying to create a ultimate minion amulet by: Find a delve amulet with +minion damage and preferably like T1 life and open prefix than Hunter Exalted Orb slamming +1 level all int skill gems. Fun league-end gamble but I keep missing.

Heya people,

I have been following this guide from the start of the league. I think i am getting near to an end game gear wise. there is still improvements to be had but they are all costly now.

I would really like to make it to level 100 but still find myself dying frequently partly this is because this is my first real league that i actively play (and thus make stupid mistakes) and partly i think its because my talent tree / setup might not be correct. I am using MOM/doryani's but not sure if should still as i have been taking a lot of other ideas from people in this thread. just today i got this necklace

anyone able to give me some tips?
my pob: https://pastebin.com/vY9YjddV

P.s. my 10 ex AG died for the first time like a week ago :( some freak metamorph just wiped out the AG but left all the zombies /skeletons/ me alive
Has anyone tried out the blood talon minion for spectre?

The frenzy/power charge minions are generally great, but because we re-summon skeletons quite often, we dont have 100% uptime with those charge buffs.

I found this blood talon mob in leyline and one mod said "provides significant physical damage to allies" or something along those lines.

Just wondering if that would be a contender for specter in this build.Flat physical would scale really well for our skellie boys. Hard to gauge if it's helping as my skellies already oneshot the trash mobs.
"
Harmless88 написал:
Has anyone tried out the blood talon minion for spectre?

The frenzy/power charge minions are generally great, but because we re-summon skeletons quite often, we dont have 100% uptime with those charge buffs.

I found this blood talon mob in leyline and one mod said "provides significant physical damage to allies" or something along those lines.

Just wondering if that would be a contender for specter in this build.Flat physical would scale really well for our skellie boys. Hard to gauge if it's helping as my skellies already oneshot the trash mobs.

tried to find them, failed. can you check again and SS the mod on the ground kindly please?

last, build never ceases to amaze me, keeps getting better now that I have a pretty good ammy (first try)

This build is the TITS!
It got me through SSFHC with every lab and level 90.
And I'm a noob at the game!
Love this guide!
Последняя редакция: thecirc. Время: 26 янв. 2020 г., 0:27:47
I'm keen to test out Bainand's changes with my mediocre gear and compare with the regular build, looks interesting.

Can I ask did you craft your wands yourself using fossils or did you buy them? If crafted, how many tries did it take to get something good?

For those that created the Pride correction on jewel (I think it was Dragomirov?) could you give the TLDR on how it's calculated? Are you supposed to still enable the Pride gem when using the correction?

I've tested that correction on Bainand's PoB vs setting Pride at max effect and Pride at max effect came out ahead by 8k dps, whereas on my PoB, the Pride correction gives significantly higher dps than Pride at max effect (between 30-50k, while overall much lower dps than Bainand's build because only +1 wands/1 offering). Not sure what's going on here, I only just learned you could even set Pride to max effect. Thanks

I'm still on the regular build at the moment but have made the switch to non-MoM version which has been great. Also using Aspect of the Spider on amulet and Garb of the Ephemeral on Animate Guardian which has helped a lot with survivability, would recommend.

Последняя редакция: StoneInFocus. Время: 26 янв. 2020 г., 1:12:16
Hi! Say I get a Tabula Rasa in act 3, what gems would you recommend I put in it?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация