[3.9] Pure Phys Skeletons & Friends Necromancer — Beginner/SSF/Budget Build

"
rd6702 написал:
Hi Guys!

Necro noob here; is my first attempt to a minion build. So i,ve started last night, finished first edition so far, but i'm not happy. I, m the champion of on shot death, i don't have the number and the proper spec (i, ve chased some monkeys in old fields, but i didn't grab the correct bodies i think.
I have 13 skelet, also 11 zombies. 5300 hp, Phoenix killed me in 0,1 sec.
https://pastebin.com/xi24tDXx, here is my PB code, i beg u verify my f... build, i'm so frustrated right now. Tx in advance!

Your passive tree needs some working on, like nodes near templar start for example where you take attack/cast speed and accuracy instead of life nodes, you also invest a lot in mana nodes, but aren't using MoM (which is fine if you don't like it, but then there is no point in investing in mana nodes to begin with without using MoM), you also invest into energy shield when you have life nodes available, you should always take those over energy shield unless you are going strength stacking build. Even so, Phoenix is mostly a mechanical fight and you shouldn't be dying in my opinion, I did all guardians and shaper deathless with around 4k hp, so it might be either bad mechanics or very rippy mods which you should pay more attention to.

Lion's roar is useless flask too, same with mana flask (you should get enduring divine mana flask with anti-curse suffix). There is plenty you could work on, but mostly I'd just fix some of those nodes, fix the flasks, and maybe watch a guide on the fight to see what to watch out for. And you should also get the proper spectres, hold A for corpse targeting to find correct ones. You can find both monkeys in Ashen Fields in Act 7, they will have 'Frenzies allies' and 'Empower allies' under their names. And fortify buff from Kingmaker AG (if you don't have) will also help.

EDIT: Looked once again and you actually have blood magic linked to your dread banner, there is no reason to reserve your life instead of mana. And most of your equipment can use upgrading (like getting +1 wands at least) and they cost as much as guardian maps that you are doing.
Последняя редакция: digyyy0. Время: 26 янв. 2020 г., 11:10:22
"
velvetpaws12 написал:
For the people who dropped the second golem in favor of those additional points, how does the playstyle feel? Is the absence of a second golem noticeable?

So far so good but I did offset it by putting my animate guardian in the 4th gem slot with the carrion. I plan on ulimately adding 1 point to a life node and 3 points towards grave intentions with 2 main intents other than tankier minions. My aggresive Animate guardian will be basically unkillable ith the boost to energy shield converted to huge life regen numbers with Mask of the Stitched Demon. The second would be getting Unholy might for skelly's which should only help for mapping and killing bosses that have minions around them.
"
digyyy0 написал:
"
rd6702 написал:
Hi Guys!

Necro noob here; is my first attempt to a minion build. So i,ve started last night, finished first edition so far, but i'm not happy. I, m the champion of on shot death, i don't have the number and the proper spec (i, ve chased some monkeys in old fields, but i didn't grab the correct bodies i think.
I have 13 skelet, also 11 zombies. 5300 hp, Phoenix killed me in 0,1 sec.
https://pastebin.com/xi24tDXx, here is my PB code, i beg u verify my f... build, i'm so frustrated right now. Tx in advance!

Your passive tree needs some working on, like nodes near templar start for example where you take attack/cast speed and accuracy instead of life nodes, you also invest a lot in mana nodes, but aren't using MoM (which is fine if you don't like it, but then there is no point in investing in mana nodes to begin with without using MoM), you also invest into energy shield when you have life nodes available, you should always take those over energy shield unless you are going strength stacking build. Even so, Phoenix is mostly a mechanical fight and you shouldn't be dying in my opinion, I did all guardians and shaper deathless with around 4k hp, so it might be either bad mechanics or very rippy mods which you should pay more attention to.

Lion's roar is useless flask too, same with mana flask (you should get enduring divine mana flask with anti-curse suffix). There is plenty you could work on, but mostly I'd just fix some of those nodes, fix the flasks, and maybe watch a guide on the fight to see what to watch out for. And you should also get the proper spectres, hold A for corpse targeting to find correct ones. You can find both monkeys in Ashen Fields in Act 7, they will have 'Frenzies allies' and 'Empower allies' under their names. And fortify buff from Kingmaker AG (if you don't have) will also help.

EDIT: Looked once again and you actually have blood magic linked to your dread banner, there is no reason to reserve your life instead of mana. And most of your equipment can use upgrading (like getting +1 wands at least) and they cost as much as guardian maps that you are doing.

Ty mate, u are most kind person. Did changes on tree, took proper flasks. Better now. You know, i'm in the first 24 hour, so... i'm noob.
RD06702
So im trying to craft +1 skele +1 int gems amu, and after 1600 alterations i got like 4 times +1 to dex gems, 5-6 times +1 to chaos and 1 time + to str. And 0 int, FeelsGoodMan
"
So im trying to craft +1 skele +1 int gems amu, and after 1600 alterations i got like 4 times +1 to dex gems, 5-6 times +1 to chaos and 1 time + to str. And 0 int, FeelsGoodMan

Base costs like 100c, you can get any amulet that has +1 int gems on it as long as it doesn't have any other influenced mods (use poedb to check if you aren't sure). Unless of course you want to self-craft it, but it's just throwing currency.
"
digyyy0 написал:
"

Base costs like 100c, you can get any amulet that has +1 int gems on it as long as it doesn't have any other influenced mods (use poedb to check if you aren't sure). Unless of course you want to self-craft it, but it's just throwing currency.

Ye, but it's personal now, lol, so i craft it even if it cost like 10ex for me. Just complaining about this RNG

Btw wondering why +1 +1 amuls are so cheap on trade, 1.4ex+
for the amulet you'll have an easier time just scouring + alchemy, the awakener orb only transfers the influenced mod anyway... that's how I made mine :)
"

they're cheap these are pretty easy to make, up to 3 here, maybe a bit lucky but I got +1 int 3x in <1000 alts;; 2 times just prefix cannot change and scour, multimod needed... slam and pray on last prefix/suffix (if open)

I looked at some of those 1.5ex ammys and 9/10 have mostly garbage secondary rolls, but if you find one that fits go for it. I think most are failed attempts at 'good' ones TBH
Последняя редакция: d3viant6. Время: 26 янв. 2020 г., 16:00:21
"
Undisputed22 написал:
"
Vendetta написал:
"
Blakes2000 написал:
I need four nodes to add the Doryani jewel, should I get rid of the golem commander nodes or the ravenous horde nodes?

No and no. That onslaught on minions is good to have...

Thake out the devotion node + the intelect node and also you took one more point in accurancy in the spiritual command node which you don't need.

You ended up giving up onslaught (+a lot of juice from the node) for 200-300 life which doesn't really help much in surviving, and giving up 20% increased attack speed, cast speed, and movement speed for minions.

Take out devotion you should save 5 points. Put them according to revenous horde and wait one more level to get the onslaught. If you just cannot wait 1-3 more levels, take out some life nodes from the Scion part to get revenous horde and the to dust jewel under mom. After that get the life nodes back.

After that you should take the 2 points jewel bellow mom and socket another To dust or whatever jewel you find fit.

Your build should be ready at 94 , I have one point in some extra mana before I level up more.

Also P.S , I don't think your onslaught on wand really affects your minions, it affects you but not your minions.

I think removing the Golem node is viable. It's 4 points and you only lose a small boost to minions. With how high skeleton DPS numbers have gotten the dps from the second golem doesn't really matter at all either. I have been experimenting lately with that and an Animate Guardian slotted in with our Golem to help with maim and frenzy and wearing Zahndethus' Cassock to create consecrated ground to give 6% life regen.

I just think it's kind of a waste to drop scalable damage to some life nodes that only give you like what 200-400 life ?

I tested in POB , and with my gear / at my level that node gives me like 470 something life ...To be honest dropping the damage effect and another golem seems rather uselless for 470 life.

Arguably the damage loss is marginal, same with the life gained.

But if you think about it , dropping the golem node won't really help him reach ravenous hoard ...

I guess my point was, that you can lose whatever you want , life or some damage. The loss is marginal either way.

I will try to experiment without the golem node and take something else like try an additional curse, with some corruption on gear... The build let's you experiment with stuff, and I am pretty glad I tried summoner a second time...

Even though I crap my pants at Al Zehim using AG with Kingsmaker :))))...He tends to go half life in all that chaos damage. Probably ain't going to use him again there.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
More than likely nerfs coming. https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2757540

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация