[3.9] Pure Phys Skeletons & Friends Necromancer — Beginner/SSF/Budget Build

Can somebody tell me how good the dual level of skill gems on wand is? For instance, I noticed that many of the +2 level wands have pretty poor minion stats unless humongously expensive. So is there a breakpoint where the +2 skill level to gems is beaten by a +1 level to skill gems and a high attack speed+minion damage combo?

Hey guys. got about 30 ex budget. what shoudl i push next?
First time i reached Endgame :-)

5.900 HP. 700 ES
Been following the build since the original version and its been working really good, all content down. Tested the impale and AG but went back to original version, just my style ofc but tested the triple offering version on trigger wand + shield and rumis and gotta say the game went easy mode. Can even just yolo face roll all t16 moded maps in 1 min just avoid reflect and antiblock, also metamorphs never 1 shot. Dropped flamedash for shieldbash and u fly through maps so thanks for the build and all the changes from the community, soz english not my main language.
"
velvetpaws12 написал:
Can somebody tell me how good the dual level of skill gems on wand is? For instance, I noticed that many of the +2 level wands have pretty poor minion stats unless humongously expensive. So is there a breakpoint where the +2 skill level to gems is beaten by a +1 level to skill gems and a high attack speed+minion damage combo?

Minions scale very hard with levels, so having +2 levels will in most cases outdps any other stats you have unless you have god tier rolls. You could always check PoB to see exact numbers, but +2 wand will nearly always be superior. It's also a bonus to all your minions which gives extra stats to your golems and zombies which some people use for even faster map clearing.
"
digyyy0 написал:
"
velvetpaws12 написал:

Minions scale very hard with levels, so having +2 levels will in most cases outdps any other stats you have unless you have god tier rolls. You could always check PoB to see exact numbers, but +2 wand will nearly always be superior. It's also a bonus to all your minions which gives extra stats to your golems and zombies which some people use for even faster map clearing.

Okay thanks for assisting me with this. Somebody asked what is the best way to go about getting those dual +level to skill gems on wands. I know it is fossil crafting but how rare is this combination? Is it worth more to pay the 5 exalts price? Or try to cook one such wand myself?
"
velvetpaws12 написал:
"
digyyy0 написал:
"
velvetpaws12 написал:

Okay thanks for assisting me with this. Somebody asked what is the best way to go about getting those dual +level to skill gems on wands. I know it is fossil crafting but how rare is this combination? Is it worth more to pay the 5 exalts price? Or try to cook one such wand myself?

I crafted around 9 of those this league, and the combination is not that rare (I'd say on average maybe 1 in 5 tries) so bar a very unlucky streak I think the worst case scenario is you turn slight profit. The combination you use is Jagged + Metallic + Corroded + Shuddering on ilvl 84 base. You could of course hit something really good that will go for way more than regular price, but even just hitting 2 x +1 with no other good mods would be more than enough to profit. But if you are lazy, 3-4 exa is probably a fair price to get one.
Just killed uber elder deathless with a version of this build, works pretty great!
"
Vendetta написал:
"
Blakes2000 написал:
I need four nodes to add the Doryani jewel, should I get rid of the golem commander nodes or the ravenous horde nodes?

No and no. That onslaught on minions is good to have...

Thake out the devotion node + the intelect node and also you took one more point in accurancy in the spiritual command node which you don't need.

You ended up giving up onslaught (+a lot of juice from the node) for 200-300 life which doesn't really help much in surviving, and giving up 20% increased attack speed, cast speed, and movement speed for minions.

Take out devotion you should save 5 points. Put them according to revenous horde and wait one more level to get the onslaught. If you just cannot wait 1-3 more levels, take out some life nodes from the Scion part to get revenous horde and the to dust jewel under mom. After that get the life nodes back.

After that you should take the 2 points jewel bellow mom and socket another To dust or whatever jewel you find fit.

Your build should be ready at 94 , I have one point in some extra mana before I level up more.

Also P.S , I don't think your onslaught on wand really affects your minions, it affects you but not your minions.

I think removing the Golem node is viable. It's 4 points and you only lose a small boost to minions. With how high skeleton DPS numbers have gotten the dps from the second golem doesn't really matter at all either. I have been experimenting lately with that and an Animate Guardian slotted in with our Golem to help with maim and frenzy and wearing Zahndethus' Cassock to create consecrated ground to give 6% life regen.
For the people who dropped the second golem in favor of those additional points, how does the playstyle feel? Is the absence of a second golem noticeable?
Hi Guys!

Necro noob here; is my first attempt to a minion build. So i,ve started last night, finished first edition so far, but i'm not happy. I, m the champion of on shot death, i don't have the number and the proper spec (i, ve chased some monkeys in old fields, but i didn't grab the correct bodies i think.
I have 13 skelet, also 11 zombies. 5300 hp, Phoenix killed me in 0,1 sec.
https://pastebin.com/xi24tDXx, here is my PB code, i beg u verify my f... build, i'm so frustrated right now. Tx in advance!
RD06702

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация