[3.9] Pure Phys Skeletons & Friends Necromancer — Beginner/SSF/Budget Build

"
wereodiles написал:
Has anyone tried adding one of the beast aspects into the triple offering version? I'm currently debating between adding spider or avian onto an amulet I have but don't want to waste it.

I can't figure out how to get the aspects to show up in PoB. I can get it to show up the skills tab but not under the calcs tab in the buff/aura section.

Yes I'm running Spider on my amulet, it feels really nice for survivability. I did have Avian on a wand previously and it was cool but I wanted to reserve mana for something else and badly needed to upgrade the wand.

Here's my PoB https://pastebin.com/WgNZ19iC
It automatically adds the bonuses when I equip the amulet, maybe it only works on the forked version of PoB if you're not using that? You can see the Spider's Web stacks in Config and Calcs
Последняя редакция: StoneInFocus. Время: 29 янв. 2020 г., 1:22:55
"
UBiLL написал:
Well i think im really done with this character. I upgraded almost everthing i can think of

Switching multistrike for awekened melee splash for mapping. The Animated Guardian with kingmaker and Garb of the Ephemeral. I went for as much dps as i could and with the triple offerings and spirit offerings 36% spell block and 44% attack damage block its more than enough trust me.(no MoM but kept doryanis and went for the 10% life to es crafted on the body armor). Also i kept me chaos res at 50%.

Killed several sirus 8 deathless and just did 2 uber elder deathless in a row. I leveled from 97 to 98 without dying once doing juiced up T16 and delving between 300 and 400.

Made some change to the tree, gave up some life for more dps with all that block and ES more than 7k life is as wast imo.

So thats it, thanks for all those good ideas you guys gave me along the way!

any chance you could share your POB?
"
UBiLL написал:
Well i think im really done with this character. I upgraded almost everthing i can think of and this is whats worked the best for me :

Скрытый текст

Switching multistrike for awekened melee splash for mapping. The Animated Guardian with kingmaker and Garb of the Ephemeral. I went for as much dps as i could and with the triple offerings and spirit offerings 36% spell block and 44% attack damage block its more than enough trust me.(no MoM but kept doryanis and went for the 10% life to es crafted on the body armor). Also i kept me chaos res at 50%.

Killed several sirus 8 deathless and just did 2 uber elder deathless in a row. I leveled from 97 to 98 without dying once doing juiced up T16 and delving between 300 and 400.

Made some change to the tree, gave up some life for more dps with all that block and ES more than 7k life is as wast imo.

You selling your stuff or nah? :)
"
thebenjin написал:
"
UBiLL написал:
Well i think im really done with this character. I upgraded almost everthing i can think of

Sure! Here is the POB : https://pastebin.com/tMuVsxBu

There is a low level war banner added to mimic the -9% phys from helm and also the AG buffs are added to a gem on the passive tree. 2.43 mil shaper dps per skellies (running two host and two carnage cheiftains)
"
UBiLL написал:
"
thebenjin написал:
"
UBiLL написал:

Sure! Here is the POB : https://pastebin.com/tMuVsxBu

There is a low level war banner added to mimic the -9% phys from helm and also the AG buffs are added to a gem on the passive tree. 2.43 mil shaper dps per skellies (running two host and two carnage cheiftains)

One question. Why do you think Aligned Spirits is better than revenous horde.

You lose attack speed and onslaught for some mana and 2% increase damage that is negated by the attack speed in the hoard node ?

I see you run pride and dread banner, but you ditched MOM , so the mana seems rather useless .
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
"
Vendetta написал:

One question. Why do you think Aligned Spirits is better than revenous horde.

You lose attack speed and onslaught for some mana and 2% increase damage that is negated by the attack speed in the hoard node ?

I see you run pride and dread banner, but you ditched MOM , so the mana seems rather useless .

I do have Ravenous Horde it is allocated with my amulet annointment. Aligned spirit is for the 40% minions damage and the 15% reduced mana cost didnt hurt though its just a bonus.
Been playing this build pretty casually over last month. No way I could keep up with the 150 pages that have developed but thanks to everyone for the contributions. Don't think I have the energy to min-max everything but I am having really no issues with my current gear and the cheap non-kingmaker AG. Metamorphs die in < 15 seconds every time and I have done AL8 Sirus about 10 times now with no real issues. Will casually play till the end of league to try and hit 36/40 but I have never really had the willpower to do that in the past.

Скрытый текст

Any quick and easy upgrades I can do without thinking about it too much? Probably a high life and +1 skelly chest and switching over to impale gem on the 6-link would be the first thing but I really don't want to put much more time into it.
Последняя редакция: Grumpyrock. Время: 29 янв. 2020 г., 18:07:37
Just got my guardian nuked with kingmaker, leer, Zahndethus' Cassock, southbound, and victario's

just a juiced 16. Not sure what happened. Currently AG is sitting at lvl 24, 20/20 gem, linked with meat shield and a stone golem

I really love the kingmaker buff but can anyone tell me how to make it survive anything? or do you just deactivate it on sketch content/unid maps etc?
Getting a 6L with + 25% offering is quite expensive. I tried to buy one but they are at least 3 ex and the white/blue hunter armor are even more expensive. I saw one for 40c but it had no life and I want to enchant it with +1 skeleton so I won't have enough slots.

But meanwhile, the belt did a huge difference.

Should I save for the armor first or should I go for a wand with +1 int and +1 minion gem? Mine only has +1 minion....
"
Holy___Diver написал:
Just got my guardian nuked with kingmaker, leer, Zahndethus' Cassock, southbound, and victario's

just a juiced 16. Not sure what happened. Currently AG is sitting at lvl 24, 20/20 gem, linked with meat shield and a stone golem

I really love the kingmaker buff but can anyone tell me how to make it survive anything? or do you just deactivate it on sketch content/unid maps etc?

If you want to make it immortal, you can get Mask of the Stitched Demon and a chest that has 'Gain % of Life as Maximum Energy shield' preferably a max role one (they're like 10c). I run that and I have never seen it dip in hp, outside of maybe Acid Caverns which is one of the more dangerous maps so I think that outside of HotG you can take it pretty much anywhere.

Still though, even a normal one shouldn't die that easily, were you maybe running double or triple beyond even? A lot of chaos damage if face tanked could probably kill it...

You should also link Minion Life support to it, Meat Shield support won't do much for you.
Последняя редакция: digyyy0. Время: 29 янв. 2020 г., 22:18:45

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация