[3.9] Pure Phys Skeletons & Friends Necromancer — Beginner/SSF/Budget Build

Maybe a noob question but why we use Flame Dash and shield Charge at the same time?
"
Yayakla написал:
Maybe a noob question but why we use Flame Dash and shield Charge at the same time?

I've debated getting rid of flame dash but sometimes there are areas where you can't cross and flame dash is a useful in those scenarios. If you need the slot it can be removed though.
"
Ceefyra написал:
What awakened gem are a great upgrade for the buck?

From my POB testing, Awakened Melee physical damage is by far the best for the money spent due to the intimidate which adds 10% damage taken. Unless you already have some other form of intimidate?
"
Bainand написал:
"
Ceefyra написал:
What awakened gem are a great upgrade for the buck?

From my POB testing, Awakened Melee physical damage is by far the best for the money spent due to the intimidate which adds 10% damage taken. Unless you already have some other form of intimidate?

Are there other ways to add intimidate into the build? Also, since you are super knowledgeable about necro, can you please tell me your thoughts on the +1 int +1 skelly amulet? I have seen a person trying to craft one but I am not sure yet if they are overkill or not as somebody has already stated, considering they do take away a fair number of HP. But at the same time if stuff dies faster you are better off XD
How about awakened multistrike how much damage does it add via POB? Thanks
"
DongKingKong написал:
How about awakened multistrike how much damage does it add via POB? Thanks

You... don't know how to download and install PoB?
For my build a 1/20 Awakened Multistrike (the quality is important it adds attack speed on top) is +11.1% dps vs a 20/20 Multistrike. A 5/20 would be +12.6%, so leveling it afterwards doesn't add much more.
Download PoB and learn to use it, for your sake and ours. :)
Why were you mentioning a clarity Watcher's eye in your private message though? Haven't seen any Clarity mod that would be beneficial for our build, and we're not even using Clarity.
Sorry for bothering. I have POB to scan builds but don't understand how to insert items you don't own and check DPS. Will look up vids though to stop cluttering thread. Thanks for reply

Heres what I have. At about 1.8m per skele. got about 20ex to work with. what can i upgrade?
Well i think im really done with this character. I upgraded almost everthing i can think of and this is whats worked the best for me :

Скрытый текст

Switching multistrike for awekened melee splash for mapping. The Animated Guardian with kingmaker and Garb of the Ephemeral. I went for as much dps as i could and with the triple offerings and spirit offerings 36% spell block and 44% attack damage block its more than enough trust me.(no MoM but kept doryanis and went for the 10% life to es crafted on the body armor). Also i kept me chaos res at 50%.

Killed several sirus 8 deathless and just did 2 uber elder deathless in a row. I leveled from 97 to 98 without dying once doing juiced up T16 and delving between 300 and 400.

Made some change to the tree, gave up some life for more dps with all that block and ES more than 7k life is as wast imo.

So thats it, thanks for all those good ideas you guys gave me along the way!
Has anyone tried adding one of the beast aspects into the triple offering version? I'm currently debating between adding spider or avian onto an amulet I have but don't want to waste it.

I can't figure out how to get the aspects to show up in PoB. I can get it to show up the skills tab but not under the calcs tab in the buff/aura section.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация