[3.9] Pure Phys Skeletons & Friends Necromancer — Beginner/SSF/Budget Build

"
HatMatter написал:
How are you guys managing resistances, in light of Bone Barrier's up to +30%?

If you assume you always have your 10 Zombies up, you can aim for 45% in Oriath. But then, if things go southwards, and your zombies die, you lose a sizable line of defense. Also, this would make you more vulnerable to - resist curses.

Which amount of Elemental Resists (including the Bone Barrier's full bonus) are you comfortable with?

I try to hit 75 with Bone Barriers 30 included in that. Bone offering would be a bonus on top for those running triple offering builds. I can't imagine any scenario where I'd lose 10 zombies and have a chance at surviving by having more resistances. I've actually never had that happen except when I did Hall of the Grandmasters for fun. You also can cast 4 skeletons pretty fast to get resistances back up.
What awakened gem are a great upgrade for the buck?

How can I improve my gear? I have about 12ex and I now have 4 spectres. I also use Fireball to break barrels and crates. Is Convocation good or should I get rid of it?
Последняя редакция: George20. Время: 27 янв. 2020 г., 16:39:47
"
idkwat написал:
Whats up gets, been a while (like a week) but yesterday I got 36/40, so I'm officially done. This was my very first league (no joke) and this build was amazing, as well as all the theorycrafting in the thread, it made me learn the game a lot and get addicted fast. I'm gonna move on to play Monster Hunter for now and when I'm done I'll come back to finish the league with a fun meme build.

I'd say this would be my next league starter, but they're probably nerfing this lol.

o7 amigo. Maybe I'll see you in the northern wilds. But you should try to push to 37/40 for the penultimate league totem, it's easy to get.

"
Undisputed22 написал:
It's more like I feel like they all know I picked a way easier class and then they frequently die and are really struggling with leveling even in the 80's. Like there has been a few nights where someone is 85% of the way to leveling up and it drops to 45% and they get pissed and go to get off.

It's an extremely rippy league in an already silly rippy game. Your friends should switch to a class that makes them happy to play. They're not "better" by choosing a weak build. And yes, "lol my awesome build is not weak it has 3M Shaper dps" is a weak build if it's less than 6k eHP and without a truckload more defensives on top of it. Necro is not necessarily the answer, ED/Contagion still plays fine, plenty of Miners builds are working well for even cheaper than us, a good number of melee builds are doing fine as well, a bunch of Cyclone/CoC builds are great fun... There's variety out there. I started the league as Deadeye Iceshot and the build had amazing clear but 5k eHP and no further defensives (evasion/dodge doesn't even count as a defensive I'm sorry), so I just let that character rot in a corner and switched to Necro.
This game forces you to consider your build including its defensives. As opposed to many other games, the classes and builds are not necessarily balanced. Not all builds are as good.
I mean I went from 33% xp down to 3% tonight in a 3hr session (already 97). We were spamming Legions with a friend to get progress on that endgame grind, and we were doing it in spicy T16s. Shit happens even to necros...

"
Ceefyra написал:
What awakened gem are a great upgrade for the buck?

Well in terms of dps upgrade divided by cost, Awakened Multistrike is actually the best. If you don't happen to have 70ex lying around then Awakened Melee Physical Damage is nice. Awakened Melee Splash is a cheap one that helps the clearing.
I was wondering if it is worth sacrificing a bunch of HP in favor of one of those +1 skellies and +1 to int gems. What do you guys think? Is it better to just try and get a +1 to int gems amulet for higher chances at a high HP roll? Or does the extra skeleton make up for this?
"
Dragomirov написал:
o7 amigo. Maybe I'll see you in the northern wilds. But you should try to push to 37/40 for the penultimate league totem, it's easy to get.

Maybe I will, I can do the 1500 mapbosses, only 520 to go, I'll do that in 3 or 4 weeks when I'm done with MHW story at least and I find a cool cheap build to follow.
How do you guys get skele gem to level 30? or is it 28 max?
I looked at some player's recent gem setups - the posts on page 276 explain why, but I figured it's interesting to see some actual gem allocations (these are the setups of Bainand, Undisputed22, salluks, Azynaxy,Echador, but I'll try to find some other's setups as well):

Hat:
A/C: Carrion Golem - Meat Shield - Animate Guardian - Stone Golem
B/D/E: Carrion Golem - Feeding Frenzy - Animate Guardian/Brutality - Maim

Body Armour:
(Vaal) Summon Skeletons - Minion Damage Support - Impale/ Feeding Frenzy - Melee Splash/Multistrike - Brutality/Ruthless - Melee Physical Damage

Weapon 1:
A/B/C: Flesh Offering; Bone Offering; Spirit Offering
D: Dread Banner - Generosity; Convocation
E: Raise Zombie - Minion Life - Meat Shield

Weapon 2:
A: Raise Zombie - Feeding Frenzy - Maim
B: Dread Banner - Generosity - Empower
C/D/E: Raise Spectre - Flame Dash/Meat Shield - Blood Magic

Gloves/Boots:
A: Dread Banner - Generosity; Raise Spectre - Blood Magic (2*2 Link)
B: Raise Spectre - Blood Magic - Raise Zombie - Meat Shield
C/D: Raise Zombie - Maim - Feeding Frenzy - Pride*/Animate Guardian
E: Meat Shield - Minion Life - Portal - Animate Guardian

Boots/Gloves:

A/B/D: Desecrate - Faster Casting - Flame Dash - Pride*/Shield Charge/Flesh Offering
C: Dread Banner - Generosity; Faster Casting - Desecrate
E: Flame Dash - Enlighten - Discipline - Pride

*If running MoM, this needs to go in an Essence Worm and you have a free slot, e.g. for a relevant support gem, a curse or a movement skill.

Ring
B: Essence Worm: Pride
D: Rare Unset Rings: Molten Shell, Skitterbots
E: Rare Unset Rings: Desecrate, Flesh Offering

A and C are a two-golem setups which do not run MoM
B is a one-golem setup with MoM
D is pretty close to the original build, including AG in the zombie slot, but not running the triple offering tech nor Pride.
Последняя редакция: HatMatter. Время: 28 янв. 2020 г., 18:10:14

Btw just got awakened multistrike from sirus on my 12th sirus kill.. so my awakened gem setup are completed ;D

currently 21/75..hunting for the 75 kill achievement. Chaos res and all res all capped.Sacrificed a little bit of my hp for more damage.
Последняя редакция: Azynaxy. Время: 28 янв. 2020 г., 7:08:52
"
velvetpaws12 написал:
I was wondering if it is worth sacrificing a bunch of HP in favor of one of those +1 skellies and +1 to int gems. What do you guys think? Is it better to just try and get a +1 to int gems amulet for higher chances at a high HP roll? Or does the extra skeleton make up for this?

if ur dmg is already over 1m, then its overkill. i am at 1.625 dmg and dont have +1 int. i often kill fast enough to not even move from place.

would definitely take more health over it.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация