[3.9] Pure Phys Skeletons & Friends Necromancer — Beginner/SSF/Budget Build

Hello, i got a question...

I got Whispers of doom allocated and got both enfeeble and vulnerability spectre, does it work? Since i only see 1 icon above enemies...
I have nothing to say in this thread other than Thanks Viperesque and congrats on your new position at GGG.
"
iLL3aT написал:
"
GGGodGiven написал:
So i created this. Its not the dream item I was aiming for but its pretty good with +3, tier 1 life, enemy take extra phys and skele enchant. How good would you guys say iit is ... and should I keep rerolling it or am I crazy enough to annul to try for the 50% to get craftable extea skele/zombie or minion life.

Considering the value of your base (one of the two best for skellies along with the flesh offering one)...you pretty much want the "perfect" helm for your build. If you have the currency for fossils, I would annul. If not, keep it as is until you have a few spare exalts.

For me, I wanted +3, minion life (to keep AG alive), open prefix (for skellie/zom), and the -9 (cold for me, phys for you). Anything else was just not acceptable, considering how much my base cost:

I don't think it's too hard to roll with bound/jaggeds. I had rolled two more earlier in the league before deciding they weren't good enough either based on element (switched from lightning to cold) or enchant (decent, but not as good as the current one, even though that helm is better).

Fun fact: funny enough: the 150% carrion golems buff effect helm enchant is actually the third best helm enchant after skellies/flesh offering.

This will come a bit late, but what's your reason for prioritising +3 gem? Best 3 prefix would be lvl 20 minion dmg because it comes with up to 25% ALL minions dmg (don't care about the lvl 20 minion dmg per se), max life, and crafted +1 sketeleton/zombie. Adding 3 to your golem setup or whatever you put in there will have close to 0 impact on your skeleton dps, you can easily verify this yourself in PoB.
Best suffix is nearby enemies take 9% increased phys dmg, but good luck getting it with all the rest. You can definitely get this affix alone on any helm and give that crappy helm to your AG and benefit from it.
"
Dragomirov написал:
"
iLL3aT написал:
"
GGGodGiven написал:
So i created this. Its not the dream item I was aiming for but its pretty good with +3, tier 1 life, enemy take extra phys and skele enchant. How good would you guys say iit is ... and should I keep rerolling it or am I crazy enough to annul to try for the 50% to get craftable extea skele/zombie or minion life.

Considering the value of your base (one of the two best for skellies along with the flesh offering one)...you pretty much want the "perfect" helm for your build. If you have the currency for fossils, I would annul. If not, keep it as is until you have a few spare exalts.

For me, I wanted +3, minion life (to keep AG alive), open prefix (for skellie/zom), and the -9 (cold for me, phys for you). Anything else was just not acceptable, considering how much my base cost:

I don't think it's too hard to roll with bound/jaggeds. I had rolled two more earlier in the league before deciding they weren't good enough either based on element (switched from lightning to cold) or enchant (decent, but not as good as the current one, even though that helm is better).

Fun fact: funny enough: the 150% carrion golems buff effect helm enchant is actually the third best helm enchant after skellies/flesh offering.

This will come a bit late, but what's your reason for prioritising +3 gem? Best 3 prefix would be lvl 20 minion dmg because it comes with up to 25% ALL minions dmg (don't care about the lvl 20 minion dmg per se), max life, and crafted +1 sketeleton/zombie. Adding 3 to your golem setup or whatever you put in there will have close to 0 impact on your skeleton dps, you can easily verify this yourself in PoB.
Best suffix is nearby enemies take 9% increased phys dmg, but good luck getting it with all the rest. You can definitely get this affix alone on any helm and give that crappy helm to your AG and benefit from it.

Honestly I am farily new. I have not yet dabbles in PoB and what I do is mostly based on forum posts and looking at other ppl's equipment (and some conclusions of my own). That being said. When I was rolling the helm the dream one I wanted to hit was +3 minion level, lvl 20 minion dmg, tier 1 life, 9% increased dmg to enemies and minion life. Obviously I would have prefered the minion dmg but like I said once I rolled this I am kinda afraid to keep rolling as I already put quite a bit of my currency into it (quite a bit on the bese + double influence) so I am kinda afraid to keep rolling. Now specifically the +3 ... well because everywhere I read +3 is god tier on this helm, because the +3 helms sell for the most, because ppl I check up who are not using the Baron are using +3 helms. So thats about it. But yeah if I could choose my mods minion dmg would be there with the +3 and the max life :) So yeah maybe +3 on the non skele socketed item is not the most optimised for skele dps ... but thats just what I thought would be needed whilst reading around :)
Последняя редакция: GGGodGiven. Время: 10 февр. 2020 г., 3:29:11
"
GGGodGiven написал:

Honestly I am farily new. I have not yet dabbles in PoB and what I do is mostly based on forum posts and looking at other ppl's equipment (and some conclusions of my own). That being said. When I was rolling the helm the dream one I wanted to hit was +3 minion level, lvl 20 minion dmg, tier 1 life, 9% increased dmg to enemies and minion life. Obviously I would have prefered the minion dmg but like I said once I rolled this I am kinda afraid to keep rolling as I already put quite a bit of my currency into it (quite a bit on the bese + double influence) so I am kinda afraid to keep rolling. Now specifically the +3 ... well because everywhere I read +3 is god tier on this helm, because the +3 helms sell for the most, because ppl I check up who are not using the Baron are using +3 helms. So thats about it. But yeah if I could choose my mods minion dmg would be there with the +3 and the max life :) So yeah maybe +3 on the non skele socketed item is not the most optimised for skele dps ... but thats just what I thought would be needed whilst reading around :)

Of course don't reroll that helm, that would sell for a lot. My point is that other builds, like more zombie dominated builds (which is why you see a lot of them with Baron), care for the +3 minion gems. For them it's great and they'll buy it for a lot. For us it's kinda useless. I would normally recommend you to keep trying to get something better for us and sell that as you would get more money selling that than what you would benefit from, but in this case you got a very good enchant that clearly outweighs the missing 25% minion dmg, and the zombie guys wouldn't value your skelly enchant, so keep it (assuming you can fetch resists elsewhere).
Btw the 'nearby enemies take 9% increased phys dmg' is cumulative with itself. Which means that if you equip your helm, and separately give a random crappy 'nearby enemies...' to your AG the enemies will take 18% increased phys dmg.
"
Dragomirov написал:
"
GGGodGiven написал:

Of course don't reroll that helm, that would sell for a lot. My point is that other builds, like more zombie dominated builds (which is why you see a lot of them with Baron), care for the +3 minion gems. For them it's great and they'll buy it for a lot. For us it's kinda useless. I would normally recommend you to keep trying to get something better for us and sell that as you would get more money selling that than what you would benefit from, but in this case you got a very good enchant that clearly outweighs the missing 25% minion dmg, and the zombie guys wouldn't value your skelly enchant, so keep it (assuming you can fetch resists elsewhere).
Btw the 'nearby enemies take 9% increased phys dmg' is cumulative with itself. Which means that if you equip your helm, and separately give a random crappy 'nearby enemies...' to your AG the enemies will take 18% increased phys dmg.

1. The stacking of the 9% ... yeah found that out will check up on it tonight and might upgrade my AG. Also I kinda didn realize at first when getting my AG that leer casts' minions deal extra dmg is WAAAY less dmg than the 9% debuff because of how that multiplicative-ly works.
2. Happily enough my resistances are fine regardless of the helm ... atm I am using the helm I posted with no resistances on it I am overcapped on all my resistances including chaos res. (something like 91% fire, 80% cold, 85% lightning, 79% chaos if I recall correctly) and that is without counting offering resistance.
3. I get your point about the +3 ... Its still useful to give 3 extra levels to specters and AG especially but I do realize what you are saying and that our main source of dmg are the skelies and they do not benefit from the +3. Dunno ... still contemplating using annul for the 50/50 .. maybe I will do it and if it fails I will start rerolling again and look for minion dmg, max life, open prefix, 9% enemy debuff and minion life. I am just kinda afraid to touch it cuz it is such a massive upgrade over my old one and the base was so expensive XD. Best thing would be to get skele enchant on my helm which I roll for labs or find another base on the cheap and roll that while using this one .... but oh well :).

Thanks for the feedback :)
Последняя редакция: GGGodGiven. Время: 10 февр. 2020 г., 5:29:33
I have a lvl 94 Guardian Aurabot and when my friends are offline I want to do some solo mapping (yellow maps are fine)

Would Vaal Skeletons be viable without minion nodes?

I run 16 aura + guardian ascendancy gives juicy boosts + 3 spectre and AG.

I was thinking putting a 6L Femur or Queen escape on switch or put a 5L vaal skeleton in a hungry loop ring.

I can either go full physical and boost it with Pride, Flesh and Stone, Dreadbanner, skitterbots or go elemental with hatred, wrath, anger etc. Have enough mana for 16 aura's.

Not expecting to speedfarm. Willing to invest around 10ex.

Opinions? Also heard Herald of Agony is good but dont know anything about that.
[Removed by Support]
Последняя редакция: Auradinho. Время: 10 февр. 2020 г., 6:13:17
"
Dragomirov написал:

+3 and minion life are just for AG. With the two enchants there, his life is over 150k and regens 30% of his life a second, or 45k. The loss in damage (about 2.5-4%) is pretty negligible compared to mapping at peace without worrying about AG. Delve 600 Aul is already starting to kill spectres, which I believe have a somewhat similar HP pool to an uninvrsted AG. i have already lost one fully equipped AG to a tier 19 Rigwald metamorph.

My AG has kingmaker, mask of the stitched demon, garb of the ephemeral, and a corrupted glove for another curse - I would really like to not lose him!

Regarding the physical sufffix - yep, physical will be best for most players here. I played pure phys last league and opted to change things up with cold skellies this league, hence the suffix.
3.15 ❆ Cold Skeletons guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2774965
"
George20 написал:
Hello, can someone give me advice on how to improve my character, I died on Sirus and I don't know how to improve. I have about 8 exalts and like 76 chaos, so what should I get?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/George20/characters

Marmalod_Art_Patternose, my necromancer in Metamorph league

You need to cap chaos res.
Hello everyone, please advise me on my next step as i'm kinda lost.
I'm slowly trying to move to cursing but no idea where to continue.

One weird thing is that it feels better to have Spirit offering seperated to the auto cast wand duo to the fact it procs whenever you NEED IT and not random. Is it just me or does it feel so much better to be more on control? Probs got some stuff wrong which is why it feels bad atm.

Please advise me on what to adjust, i think i still have to make major changes on my tree but i feel like it's gonna hurt my skelly damage and make me regret it.

Character name: Firynagu
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/nleugbal/characters

Thanks in advance and FYI this is my first proper character, i'm doing T16's which is doable-ish... (in a corner, scared to shit praying for my army to take care of business)

Anyways, thanks in advance!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация