[3.9] Pure Phys Skeletons & Friends Necromancer — Beginner/SSF/Budget Build

"
Rebur написал:
"
spacemunkee написал:
Anyone running more minion damage instead of minion speed? Like, on jewelry? How does it feel? I've beaten A8 Sirus with less than what I'm wearing now, but I'm delving now and I feel like even at 200+ I need a bit more damage and life.

For delve you may need to look around for tips there. Not much of a delver myself. I do know that at a certain point in delve more life won't help at all it's all about damage. Take a look at poe ninja build section and sort by delve depth and you'll see what I mean.

Ah, good tip! Thx!

Worthy of a Fated Connection? I've got chat telling me not to.
And the white guys says, I'll have a Coke then.
"
Westwood1121 написал:

This is really up to you. Need to ask your self is there anything else you want to play this league because it's a huge investment. Around 3 Exalts for that prophecy. If this is going to be your endgame chest then sure. But you could also make some more on it. You can look for something that is not 6 linked and is worth more then the prophecy when 6 linked and then sell it and repeat till you have more and more currency until your satisfied and could buy another Fated to 6 link this chest if ya want. Of course it's going to be tedious as hell to do.
"
Rebur написал:
"
Westwood1121 написал:

This is really up to you. Need to ask your self is there anything else you want to play this league because it's a huge investment. Around 3 Exalts for that prophecy. If this is going to be your endgame chest then sure. But you could also make some more on it. You can look for something that is not 6 linked and is worth more then the prophecy when 6 linked and then sell it and repeat till you have more and more currency until your satisfied and could buy another Fated to 6 link this chest if ya want. Of course it's going to be tedious as hell to do.

So the story is I was looking for a new chest after reading the update on the build from page 276. I bought this one (2S at the time) for a few chaos. 6S pretty quickly. 500 fusings, and no 6L. There was no way I could afford a new 6L chest. So, I put in the Fated Connection into search function. The first two were 15c. I'm not kidding. Thinking there is no way, I messaged the guy. Invited. Trade window. Boom. Fated Connection. 15c. I asked to the buy the other. Boom. 15c.

I spent another 30m poking around for non linked chest. Nothing really caught my eye. I just said screw it, used the table to resocket it, and used the FC.

And I still have another FC in my stash. XD
"
Rebur написал:
"
MishyFancer написал:
Animate guardian with budget gear. Dying at least once a day on high level maps!!! Real pain re gearing all the time.

Is it linked to Meatshield and Minion Life? Is it at least level 20? Shouldn't be using it unless you have a level 20 gem and linked to the other 2.

Its not was copying "Undisputed22" and is placed in the helm with Feeding Frenzy Maim and Summon Carrion Golem. Guess this set up doesnt work with budget set up.
Moved everything around now so AG is with zombies.
"
MishyFancer написал:
"
Rebur написал:
"
MishyFancer написал:
Animate guardian with budget gear. Dying at least once a day on high level maps!!! Real pain re gearing all the time.

Is it linked to Meatshield and Minion Life? Is it at least level 20? Shouldn't be using it unless you have a level 20 gem and linked to the other 2.

Its not was copying "Undisputed22" and is placed in the helm with Feeding Frenzy Maim and Summon Carrion Golem. Guess this set up doesnt work with budget set up.

Interesting. I've half way through regearing my setup to reflect his update as well.
"
Rebur написал:
"
MishyFancer написал:

Interesting. I've half way through regearing my setup to reflect his update as well.
I have never even see my AG drop below 75%, let alone die. I am using the expensive setup now, but started with the cheap one, and the same applied there. Exactly 0 AG deaths over 100+ hours of purely endgame (T16/Shaper/200+ Delve/etc.) content.

In helmet: SG/CG + Maim/FF
In boots: Zombie/AG + ML/MS

Golems apply Maim and FF very well (especially CG), and it lets me keep my beefcake Guardian and defensive Zombies all the while.
Последняя редакция: drewmcduffy. Время: 13 февр. 2020 г., 12:43:59
I re-geared my AG, if I had spawned it the next map it would have died straight away. Mind you it was an un-id corrupt lvl 16 map, I could barely keep skellies up. I lose a lot of AG, mainly to Meta boss. Just despawned it fighting hunter, went down to 50% and didnt want to risk it. 200+ Delve is no problem.
Последняя редакция: MishyFancer. Время: 13 февр. 2020 г., 13:01:06
"
drewmcduffy написал:
"
Rebur написал:
"
MishyFancer написал:

I have never even see my AG drop below 75%, let alone die. I am using the expensive setup now, but started with the cheap one, and the same applied there. Exactly 0 AG deaths over 100+ hours of purely endgame (T16/Shaper/200+ Delve/etc.) content.

Golems apply Maim and FF very well (especially CG), and it lets me keep my beefcake Guardian and defensive Zombies all the while.

hm. mk. I'll see how it goes tonight. I can afford a..Kingslayer? The 2H axe that gives Culling Strike and stuff. But, I really don't want to risk it. I'm going to go with the budget route for now. See how it goes. I've been following the build and POB from the original post. I've started ~T10 maps and have had to really spam my skeletons to spawn. Something didn't seem right. Hoping with the new setup, I'll be a little more dialed in.

Just need to get a new amulet, redistribute some passive skill points, and some jewels. I've tried understanding those timeless Jewels, but I don't get how those things work at all.
"
Westwood1121 написал:
"
drewmcduffy написал:
"
Rebur написал:

hm. mk. I'll see how it goes tonight. I can afford a..Kingslayer? The 2H axe that gives Culling Strike and stuff. But, I really don't want to risk it. I'm going to go with the budget route for now. See how it goes. I've been following the build and POB from the original post. I've started ~T10 maps and have had to really spam my skeletons to spawn. Something didn't seem right. Hoping with the new setup, I'll be a little more dialed in.

Just need to get a new amulet, redistribute some passive skill points, and some jewels. I've tried understanding those timeless Jewels, but I don't get how those things work at all.

See my post at the top of the previous page for a build using the Glorious Vanity timeless jewel. Essentially, 50% of all elemental damage taken is converted to Chaos, and it raises your Chaos res cap by 10% (it also makes ALL damage bypass your ES).

I don't think any of the other timeless jewels are relevant for summoners, but I am not 100% certain on that. In any case, it effectively gives you a big boost to all res, halving the amount of elemental damage taken, and then applying that half to a buffed Chaos res.

The original post has a good starting tree but mine has changed an awful lot since incorporating the new changes into my character.
Последняя редакция: drewmcduffy. Время: 13 февр. 2020 г., 13:42:00

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация