[3.9] Pure Phys Skeletons & Friends Necromancer — Beginner/SSF/Budget Build

Just a thanks to the original poster who made the build.

Decided to try it on hard core. L89 and still going. Did a couple of things different. Running a tower shield for more defense and life and swapped ascendencies and took bone armor third.

not pushing limits on what I have been running. Just trying to get to 90 for the achievement.
Anyone running more minion damage instead of minion speed? Like, on jewelry? How does it feel? I've beaten A8 Sirus with less than what I'm wearing now, but I'm delving now and I feel like even at 200+ I need a bit more damage and life.
"
spacemunkee написал:
Anyone running more minion damage instead of minion speed? Like, on jewelry? How does it feel? I've beaten A8 Sirus with less than what I'm wearing now, but I'm delving now and I feel like even at 200+ I need a bit more damage and life.

For delve you may need to look around for tips there. Not much of a delver myself. I do know that at a certain point in delve more life won't help at all it's all about damage. Take a look at poe ninja build section and sort by delve depth and you'll see what I mean.
Последняя редакция: Rebur. Время: 11 февр. 2020 г., 18:52:10
Been cruising along alright, but I'm getting into Red Tier maps and I do find my survivability is lacking. Big reason is I don't think my health pool is all that great.

I'm thinking I should ditch the Midnight Bargain. The 30% reserved life I don't think is helping me. 4932, but 1480 is reserved so I'm only at 3452 health.

And I don't know how you guys are getting that incredible Bone Helmets. That's not even a feasible option for me at the moment. I started this league a bit late and don't get THAT much time, so I'm only sitting on one ex aabout 100c. =/

Bought two new rings.

5350 Life with 1605 reserved leaving me at 3745.
And the white guys says, I'll have a Coke then.
Последняя редакция: Westwood1121. Время: 11 февр. 2020 г., 22:42:03
This was the best build I have ever played. I has single handedly carried me through all content while I change some gems for more damage as 3.9 requires it basically gave me my first HH on a silver platter because of blighted maps. The clear is ok far above some miner builds I played and slices through bosses like butter (I swapped way later on to auras for even moar deeps [4L shaper kill: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DN7ICM2VVHo ])
Thanks a lot to the creator hope you do well at GGG. When the time comes to nerf this 50% less damage just wont do.

Current PoB: https://pastebin.com/sQr6tGiz

{2L shaper kill: https://youtu.be/ciFFg2kRbv4}
Последняя редакция: mcgX. Время: 17 февр. 2020 г., 20:30:08
Is anyone planning on continuing on to make updates to the build for future leagues? This build helped me a lot and helped me get currency to make other builds and I will probably use this build for the next league again as a league starter.
"
TheChosenOne_ написал:
Is anyone planning on continuing on to make updates to the build for future leagues? This build helped me a lot and helped me get currency to make other builds and I will probably use this build for the next league again as a league starter.

If we don't get anything nerfed, page 276 has the best version of the build imo

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2108003/page/276

I am 37/40 and deciding if I will have the sanity to go for 40/40. At some point the build got so OP that I started hoarding currency and stop caring about upgrades while using some subpar gear pieces.
Animate guardian with budget gear. Dying at least once a day on high level maps!!! Real pain re gearing all the time.
"
MishyFancer написал:
Animate guardian with budget gear. Dying at least once a day on high level maps!!! Real pain re gearing all the time.

Is it linked to Meatshield and Minion Life? Is it at least level 20? Shouldn't be using it unless you have a level 20 gem and linked to the other 2.
Hey everyone!

I have been lurking this thread for some time now, this build (and league) is my first real experience with PoE (i.e., got further than Act 2 lol). Suffice it to say, now level 98, and, well...

You could say I am hooked.

I initially started with the build in the OP but it has evolved significantly over time (through studying the thread and the meta in general) into the hybrid abomination that it is now.

Long story short, I have hit a wall in terms of both flexibility in skill points and the fact that I am quickly approaching the zenith of my gear for this particular setup - which means I have two options, pay 100ex+ per piece for BiS to max potential and stop non-level progression, or re-evaluate my build and completely re-gear to accommodate. Before that, I wanted to solicit opinions here to help me decide where to go - I am worried that I am missing something critical.

Couple of key things:

- Glorious Vanity + Divine Flesh in empty PoB socket @ Pain Attunement.
- MoM makes expensive auras (Pride) a hard sell - I would need to heavily re-gear to accommodate the stat loss from EW.
- STR/Armor heavy to compliment physical damage reduction and block from Offering/BA/AG, plus the extra life.
- AG: Kingmaker, Mask of Stitched Demon, the curse/crit immunity chest, Victario's Flight, life regen % gloves.

I started with MoM early on and over time my gear has moved almost completely away from ES and to raw armor/life/mana. My dependence on this skill has backed me into a corner that I am having a lot of trouble getting out of.

At this point, I am not yet skipping phases in Shaper reliably, and I figure that a little DPS boost might help. My survivability is the real issue, though. It's OK, but I still get jumped from time to time which is really starting to set me back in these high levels - anything I might be able to do without a complete paradigm shift would be incredible.

Here's my PoB: https://pastebin.com/QmR9rm45

I would love to slap Pride in an Essence Wyrm, but both of my rings have critical stats that would necessitate an almost complete rework of my gear (or one insanely expensive piece).

I love the dual wand/Flame Dash playstyle (and the insane DPS that comes with) so I am reticent to switch to a shield at this point, but I am willing to do it if it would help.

Any thoughts on where I might go from here? I am completely out of clever ideas, so anything to help is immensely appreciated.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация