[3.9] Pure Phys Skeletons & Friends Necromancer — Beginner/SSF/Budget Build

"
Dezyr написал:
Hi just here to ask if Queen's Escape is being considered for the build? If not why would you suggest against it? just so that I can learn thanks!

One minus with queens weapons is that they do not have those +2/3 global that new staffs/dual wands will have, or even +1/fortify mods.
"
wegeling написал:

Intuitive leap to golem commander and mystic bulwark!!!
so you stil have 2 golems, their effect is a bit less effective. sadly it does not take deep tought (i hoped that) would have been huge haha

That actually does look good, the lost effect of golem is not really big deal. I think I will do it if the intuitive leap is not prohibitively expensive.

Regarding Queen's Escape/Decree: solid choice, but will be most probably outperformed by the new mods on wands/staves.
Последняя редакция: khamul56. Время: 5 сент. 2019 г., 11:19:20
"
bejuts написал:
2) I read the 'Summon Skeleton' skill description, when I start the game do I have to summon all the skeletons each time for whatever time it takes until they are all there? Do I manually have to look at how many I have and recast them?

Yes. Skeletons have a base duration of 20 seconds which will be increased by Minion Duration effects in the skill tree, and decreased a bit by jewels like To Dust should you opt to take any. They're also relatively brittle, so if they don't out-leech the damage they receive, they'll just up and die on their own. But they're mana efficient to re-summon, especially now that they start at being summoned 2 at a time at gem level 1, 3 at a time at lv. 11, and 4 at a time at lv. 21.
"
bejuts написал:
3) How do I survive? With Ranger and Cyclone I always had leech, but with skeletons I won't be doing any damage myself.

Manually dodging, Life Flask. Assuming the build doesn't get tweaked too many times as more useful data is acquired during gameplay, you'll be self casting Immortal Call to mitigate some damage coming to your way, and regaining some Energy Shield through a combination of Spirit Offering in the CWDT setup and Essence Glutton (Ascendancy).
"
khamul56 написал:
What do you guys think about picking Bone Barrier over Essence Gluttony? Or is the mana on Essence Gluttony too good since this is a MoM build?

I too was expecting to see Bone Barrier chosen as an ascendancy. But I think in addition to the mana, it was chosen for some interplay with Spirit Offering. Chances are, the recommended order is going to be Mindless Aggression > Unnatural Strength > Mistress of Sacrifice > Essence Glutton, so I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest it won't matter too much for it to be swapped about if people want to gain some (potentially unreliable) all-resist and damage reduction. At the very least, Bone Armour will give a 2.2k shield to yourself and your skeletons (it's basically minor on most everything else), and you should be able to replace the Immortal Call with something to buff up the zombies. Brutality, probably.
"
bejuts написал:
Hi, casual PoE player here who only played some Ranger and Cyclone in the past league.

I'm interested in playing a summoner this league and found your guide, so I'd like to ask some (stupid) questions:
1) You say clear speed is for example far below Tornado Shot. I played a Cyclone with 60k dps (according to the skill tooltip ingame) in the last league and speed for me was ok (not even near what I saw in YT videos with like screen filling cylcones). Will this build be at least this speed?

So Ive had multiple summoners in the past and played cyclone last league as well so Ill try and answer as best I can.

Yes and no. I cant really say how fast you were going just from damage. You aren't going to be clearing full screens quickly but minion speed plus that new gem that has the aggression built in should help a lot.

"
bejuts написал:

2) I read the 'Summon Skeleton' skill description, when I start the game do I have to summon all the skeletons each time for whatever time it takes until they are all there? Do I manually have to look at how many I have and recast them?

Yes you will need to re summon skeletons each fight. They only last a short time but are strong to compensate. Your other minions like zombies will be there until you die though. DOnt worry to much about counting full stack though. as you dash around you will summon a pack or so and most trash will get killed with each group. it only matters for tougher enemies and bosses.

"
bejuts написал:

3) How do I survive? With Ranger and Cyclone I always had leech, but with skeletons I won't be doing any damage myself.

Summoners especially this style are not supposed to be in the thick of things. You shouldn't be getting hit and when you are a single good bubbling or seething flask should top you right up. Your minions specifically your zombies are a wall of flesh to protect you.
Последняя редакция: DocSun. Время: 5 сент. 2019 г., 11:29:49
"
ennomoeller написал:

My question would be why no "Grave Intentions"?
Iam really casual but 5 points for 30% extra phyical as chaos sounds extremly strong.

The build uses Brutality Support so that prevents any chaos/elemental damage
"
Democlese написал:

The build uses Brutality Support so that prevents any chaos/elemental damage

That is good point, I completely forgot about Brutality...
I've played this build (bit my own twist a little) before and here's my suggestions and/or improvements (hopefully???) or at least ground for discussion!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627888/page/1#p22342219

According to this it looks like you can only have one Carrion Golem.
In the tree we take Golem Commander who gives you +1 golem, which we can't use then with Carrion alone. So maybe we can add another type of golem.

This is what I'm thinking:

Helm: Carrion golem + supports
Chest: Vaal Skeleton + supports

Weapon 2: Movement (Shield charge)

Boots: Cwdt: IC + Spirit offering + Stone Golem/Chaos Golem

For the more options different from the guide:

Weapon 1: Vulnerability, Desecrate, Flesh Offering
Use together with the enchant "trigger a socketed Spell when you use a skill". Requires rare weapon but we're all probably going to use the new base any way I figure.

So this leaves gloves which I have 3 options for and I'm not sure which one to pick.

1. Rare with zombies+supports (leave one for flame dash or unset ring with flame dash)

2. Commander of the pit 1 socket (Zombies 3 link, flame dash in unset)

3. Commander of the pit 2 socket: Flame dash+faster casting. Where did the zombies go?
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Hungry_Loop
Eat support gems and socket raise zombie. This option can take a long time to get going but not impossible over time. (If we are careful, we can level in weapon swap, and when they are close to level take them out and consume one by one, or just socket it with 19 gems)

I'm sure there's other variants but this is what I have in mind. What do you think?

(Disclaimer: I'm very lazy and I want to use one button as much as possible (summon skeleton in this case), so self casting offerings, desecrate and such is what I'm trying to avoid)
"
Lejvingdude написал:

In the tree we take Golem Commander who gives you +1 golem, which we can't use then with Carrion alone. So maybe we can add another type of golem.

There's nothing in the gem itself to suggest that only one Carrion can exist at a time. "Maximum 1 Summoned Golem" at level 20 means that the gem itself does not confer any additional sources to the golem summon cap, in much of the same way you're limited to 7 zombies and 8 skeletons at gem level 20 without taking +minion nodes on the tree.
"
Lejvingdude написал:

Hmmm... in the video where GGG showcased the new summoner gems, I think there's a build running with 4 carrion golems, no?

From the looks of the video, it seems they're going to be good as secondary DPS for map clearing, leaving skellies mainly for bossing.

I'll try them with zombies for clearing and use spectres and AG with meat shield for defense. Let's see how all the minions work together.
"
Dragei написал:
"
Lejvingdude написал:

There's nothing in the gem itself to suggest that only one Carrion can exist at a time. "Maximum 1 Summoned Golem" at level 20 means that the gem itself does not confer any additional sources to the golem summon cap, in much of the same way you're limited to 7 zombies and 8 skeletons at gem level 20 without taking +minion nodes on the tree.

Are you sure? Maybe I dreamed it or there was someone equally stupid as me that said it was only one golem. Anyways it makes it easier, freeing up one slot from my suggestions.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация