[3.9] Pure Phys Skeletons & Friends Necromancer — Beginner/SSF/Budget Build

"
Shock3r19711 написал:
"
viperesque написал:
"
KirowGod1337 написал:
Yo! Why don't you use a new gem - death mark support?

It doesn't feel necessary. Skeletons are already very easy to control, because you can just summon them on top of the thing you want to attack. In all my time playing this build I've never had an issue with their targeting. The damage is slightly better than melee phys if you micro it perfectly, but it doesn't feel worth the effort of having another button to press IMO. If you want to use it, you can.

Whats the difference in summoning between minion builds like specters and skeletons? Do we need to keep summoning skeletons more often then we would specters? Since we need to find specific specters in other areas it seems a little annoying, but once summoned do they last a long time or just until they die?

Spectres are persistent minions, yes. And even if they do die, bringing a Spectre into the map adds the mob into the mob pool that Desecrate pulls from, allowing you to re-summon them in the field (although this isn't entirely ideal, since other mobs compete with spawning).

Case in point, if you're running a single Spectre type (like Solar Guards), it'll be easier to just pop back to your hideout to replace any that have perished, whereas if you're running different types that look relatively similar (Chieftains for Frenzy and Power charges), might be better to just try getting them back in the field.

On the other hand, skeletons are duration-based mobs, so they'll expire after 20 seconds without any increases/decreases to minion duration.
Do we know if there is any cooldown or range restriction on the dash Feeding Frenzy Skeletons get? I'm imagining (and hoping) that they dash from enemy to enemy like a speedier version of SRS.
"
Hojirozame написал:
Do we know if there is any cooldown or range restriction on the dash Feeding Frenzy Skeletons get? I'm imagining (and hoping) that they dash from enemy to enemy like a speedier version of SRS.

It has the range and cooldown of the Dash gem, so 2 seconds per Dash.
"
Dragei написал:
"
Shock3r19711 написал:

Oh ok so you have to resummon skellys all the time not matter what.. What do you think will be the meta summoner builds that are smooth to play?
Последняя редакция: Shock3r19711. Время: 6 сент. 2019 г., 1:28:40
"
Shock3r19711 написал:
Oh ok so you have to resummon skellys all the time not matter what.. What do you think will be the meta summoner builds that are smooth to play?

Minions got a lot of buffs this patch, pretty much anything will be strong.

HoA, Skeletons, Golems, Spectres, Zombies, HoP, Dom Blow etc
Последняя редакция: ZachOK. Время: 6 сент. 2019 г., 2:30:42
"
Shock3r19711 написал:

Well, I've never done a Golemancer build, and I've only done one Spectre build at something like 3.1 or 3.2 (Tukohama's, but swapped to Solar Guards partway through). So most of my insight comes from using Grimlock9999's phys skele/zombie build for at least three leagues - which made use of Queen's Escape, which increased the movement speed and duration of skeletons extensively. And honestly, you never really stayed put in one area long enough for the increased duration to actually matter.

So, until someone more experienced with all the types comes along, I'm just going to bluntly assume that the meta is Spectres for mobbing and Skeletons for bossing. And even then, now that Spectres are determined by the level of the gem instead of corpse, builds might now carry a dedicated boss killer Spectre along that they can swap to once they reach arenas, and then re-summon their mobbing Spectres afterwards. So we'll probably have to wait for league start to determine whether any gaps between builds have shrunk or widened.

So I'll just say, if you're looking to definitely do a minion build this league, don't pay attention to whether it's meta or not; instead, ask yourself what kinds of minions you want to run with. Bones, ghosts, angry flaming skulls.

As an aside, another temporary minion type are phantasms, which if memory serves are minions spawned if you kill enemies with linked minions/spells. I have zero insight into those minion types as well, since I've only ever used them up til about level 25 or so.
"
JayRizzo03 написал:
Loving the look of this build! Gonna take it for a spin tomorrow night.

Regarding ascendencies, why do you recommend Essence Glutton over Plaguebringer or Bone Barrier?

I'm in complete agreement on Mistress, Mindless, and Unnatural Strength. Is this last choice down to taste/personal preference, or am I missing something amazing about Essence Glutton?

Essence Glutton is insanely good mana sustain and pretty good ES sustain. Given that we're a MoM build and make a lot of ES with Spirit Offering, that level of sustain is really great, especially since the plan is to drop Clarity from the build. I'm hoping that we can drop a mana flask entirely and use two life flasks (one instant, one duration) thanks to Glutton, and that would be much better overall sustain than taking Bone Barrier and using a mana flask.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
What bandits should i kill/help?
is this good in this build? https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Queen%27s_Escape

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация