[3.9] Pure Phys Skeletons & Friends Necromancer — Beginner/SSF/Budget Build

Thanks for the build guide! I messed around with the skill tree a bit, and made an EB/MoM variant for mixed damage. Still leveling it, but with this setup you should be able to freely run Hatred and Grace/Anger/Wrath for your minions. Just gotta figure out what to replace Brutality with in the skeleton links, but the auras plus the unholy might node on the tree should make up for a lower dps support (maybe deathmark?)

Skill tree
Great build. I can confirm that this is OP to level as - playing it on Hardcore, made it to maps in 7.5 hours with all skill point and first three labs done. Very quick for me.

I'm going with Bone Armour as the third, not sure on the fourth.
"
Phoenixzeus написал:
Are you using this link: https://pastebin.com/YtmrZ1HF

yes. POB ver 1.4.149. SSL connect error
"
OmniLynx13 написал:
"
Phoenixzeus написал:
Are you using this link: https://pastebin.com/YtmrZ1HF

yes. POB ver 1.4.149. SSL connect error

That is not a problem of the pastebin, seems something is wrong with your PoB. I used the link given yesterday and this morning all fine.
I was planning to go with the Slave Drivers Spectre build but Im leveling now with zombies/skellies and damn. Those little murderers are OP as hell. One cast and everything die. There not even time to cast flesh offering or deathmark. Everything die too fast. Also does double Carrion Golems stack from Golem Commander pasive?

Im pretty sure both builds will be very good at endgame. Im just not sure now what I like more (skellies gameplay feels abit more active tho due constant resummon) and the trees are kinda different :(

Последняя редакция: metalrevan. Время: 7 сент. 2019 г., 6:44:22
Doesn't Spirit offering (gain extra chaos) and Brutality (deal no chaos damage) contradict each other?
"
Aurava написал:
Doesn't Spirit offering (gain extra chaos) and Brutality (deal no chaos damage) contradict each other?

It's used for survivability as far as i can tell, not for damage.
Последняя редакция: Lumisteria. Время: 7 сент. 2019 г., 8:38:16
does mistress of sacrifice and essence glutton for hardcore? as i understand its defensive version and we can go for corpse pact as offensive?
Leveling with this atm 61 and i gotta say with all my 2000 hours of play this is one of the fastest leveling experience.
4l and everything dies in no more than 2 sec, including bosses.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация