[3.9] Pure Phys Skeletons & Friends Necromancer — Beginner/SSF/Budget Build

as a fan of summoners the new stuff is looking really good,can't wait to see how this does at maps as i haven't played necro since BR league so excited to finally get back to my summoner,for those having issues with pob try removing http// (pastebin.com/YtmrZ1HF try this,works fine for me)

thoughts on grave intentions? (giving that only the carrion is using brutality)
and the new chest https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Rotting_Legion
Последняя редакция: Valkirth. Время: 7 сент. 2019 г., 10:10:19
Currently level 74 with this build, going good so far with no issues, the only thing I've done differently so far is took "Battle Rouse", personally I think this is an amazing node in terms of defense.
Looking at the 3.8 gem suggestions, i dont understand the unlinked Immortal Call gem?

Also would it not be more efficient to have Vulnerability at lvl 20 and cast it via Ball Lightning or Storm Brand?

Is mana reservation from Haste to much a problem for it to be worth running?

Is it worth investing into an anima stone and maybe some harmonies considering just how strong carrion golems are (at least so far as i can see)
Последняя редакция: zahlanzi. Время: 7 сент. 2019 г., 11:21:28
"
Valkirth написал:
thoughts on grave intentions? (giving that only the carrion is using brutality)

The skeletons are using Brutality as well.

"
chillta написал:
Looking at the 3.8 gem suggestions, i dont understand the unlinked Immortal Call gem?

To manual cast. When you're in the thick of things or you know unavoidable damage is coming your way, pop it to preemptively mitigate. If you'd rather not manage that, you can replace it with whatever you want (an Empower would perhaps be the most efficient).

"
chillta написал:
Also would it not be more efficient to have Vulnerability at lvl 20 and cast it via Ball Lightning or Storm Brand?

It would likely be more damage-efficient overall, although you'll probably be surrendering your last 3-link to it, so no Spectres or Shield Charge (unless you're dropping both Spirit Offering and CWDT).

But then again, 3-links are easy enough to re-colour, that levelling another Vuln for the sake of a Curse on Hit setup for personal testing shouldn't be an issue at all. I think I'll test that as well, see if I fancy it.

"
chillta написал:
Is mana reservation from Haste to much a problem for it to be worth running?

I used Purity of Elements to help offset the malus from Kitava while I re-gear so I can drop it. I want to say there's been a few times where I came 'relatively' close to running low (mostly to lab traps, mind you), so I'd rather err on the side of, "Don't take auras unless you're confident in your dodging or mana regen."
Is Feeding Frenzy providing more clear speed than Minion Speed? Kinda torn on those two and don't know much about summoners (never played one before)? :thonk:
Love the updates from day 1 so far. Keep'em coming. :D
"
XenoPOE написал:
Is Feeding Frenzy providing more clear speed than Minion Speed? Kinda torn on those two and don't know much about summoners (never played one before)? :thonk:

feeding frenzy also makes them aggressive (meaning, not stupid) and allows them to dash.

feeding frenzy is awesome.
What made you leave the Necromantic aegis/vicatrios chairty combo? 4th league (in a row) playing as your build and loving it even more this league.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация