[3.9] Pure Phys Skeletons & Friends Necromancer — Beginner/SSF/Budget Build

How do you guys keep your spectres alive during leveling, my Chieftan spectre just dies so fast, got meat shield support on it
I have never had a spectre die, do you have a source of life regen for them? They have massive amounts of HP, a % of life regenerated per second or 2 should be enough.
"
La_Nague написал:
I have never had a spectre die, do you have a source of life regen for them? They have massive amounts of HP, a % of life regenerated per second or 2 should be enough.

I don't have any source of regen yet at least, i'll get that in my tree cheers. Tho i don't feel they have massive HP yet, but i guess it will be better when my spectre gem gets more levels
Noob questions, sorry - I don't quite get the Immortal Call on your Zombie link. Is it just for self-casting or can the Zombies somehow utilize it?
Also, do I understand correctly that Blood Magic and Increased Durability directly affect the mentioned Spectres? (Chieftain casts his Frenzy Charges using his own life, Proximity Shield has longer duration?)

Thank you for the nice build, lots of fun so far.
"
V4ldaran написал:
Opinion on Clayshaper for more Carrion Golems? They seem pretty strong to me so far.

could also opt for anima stones
"
offimpulse написал:
we use just 1 offering? so spirit is for defence or what?
use 2 offerings flesh and spirit,i tend to favor convocation>spirit myself but its down to preference.
"
Aurava написал:
"
kevinbrightblade написал:
With the +1 from Golem Commander, do we run two carrions?

Yes, you can summon the 2nd one.

So the added phys doubles when you have two carrion golems?
@viperesque PoB updated. I'd love to see a real pob for your build!
"
"
Aurava написал:
"

As far as I can tell, we keep only one Carrion aura up, even with 2 carrion golems up, so I'm inclined to say it doesn't stack. Still, Carrion Golem seems really powerful on its own.
Последняя редакция: Bollacha. Время: 8 сент. 2019 г., 14:08:11
"
"
Aurava написал:
"

Doesn't stack, just the 1 buff but 2 golems, simply not enough gem slots to use another golem imo

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация