[3.9] Pure Phys Skeletons & Friends Necromancer — Beginner/SSF/Budget Build

Thank you for being the only summoner build guide who knows how to cleanly post updates to build sections
I ended up branching off to using the Baron. Over 1k strength atm, walking over t7 maps. ( edit:) in red maps, up to t14 now. Love the changes to zombies and skele's.
Последняя редакция: DamageIncorporated. Время: 8 сент. 2019 г., 20:03:41
Apologies if I've missed it, any suggestions on anoints to be waiting/saving up for?
"
Felone1 написал:
Apologies if I've missed it, any suggestions on anoints to be waiting/saving up for?

Death Attunement. Saves 6 passives, uses Clear (tier 1), Crimson (tier 9) and Silver (tier 11) oils.
"
Dragei написал:
"
Felone1 написал:

Death Attunement. Saves 6 passives, uses Clear (tier 1), Crimson (tier 9) and Silver (tier 11) oils.

Thnx. That looks like it's still long way off. Take the points now and respec later!
I see on your profile you went with a 4L spectres. Since you have meat shield and minion life, I assume they're something tanky-ish. What'd you go with?

This has been my league starter and has been great. bosses have never been so trivialized before in any build I've done.

Between grabbing a tabby and some gear, probably spent ~60c on things so far (league start, stuff is so expensive... but I suppose that works in my favor on selling stuff too)

Here is my setup currently, just cracked into yellow maps (I've had a hard time farming the maps, so i just ended up buying them...)

With the +1 from Golem Commander, do we run two carrions?
"
kevinbrightblade написал:
With the +1 from Golem Commander, do we run two carrions?

Yes, you can summon the 2nd one.
"
Felone1 написал:
"
Dragei написал:
"
Felone1 написал:

Thnx. That looks like it's still long way off. Take the points now and respec later!

I anointed a cheaper Aligned Spirits in the meantime, 2 sepia 1 violet.
What spectres are you guys running?
I am running 2 carnage, 2 host chieftains and was wondering what others do.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация