[3.9] Pure Phys Skeletons & Friends Necromancer — Beginner/SSF/Budget Build

so far so good also following this build on HC just hit maps started out with skellies and it was a breeze
Im now in T13+ maps and now my problem is that my minions are dying to fast. Mostly when there are many elemental ranged monsters.

How can i improve their survivability?
Последняя редакция: V4ldaran. Время: 8 сент. 2019 г., 15:52:24
"
Boltonsquads написал:
"
kevinbrightblade написал:
So the added phys doubles when you have two carrion golems?

Doesn't stack, just the 1 buff but 2 golems, simply not enough gem slots to use another golem imo

Wow that seems like a missed opportunity. What about this gem setup:

1-6. Vaal Summon Skeleton (Minion Dmg / Feeding Frenzy / Melee Splash / Melee Phys Dmg / Brutality)
2-4. Carrion Golem (Feeding Frenzy / Brutality / Maim)
3-4. Raise Zombie / Animate Guardian (Meat Shield / Minion Life)
4-4. Flame Golem / Raise Spectre (Minion Life / Blood Magic)
5-3. Flame Dash / Flesh Offering / Desecrate
6-3. Clarity / Vulnerability (Blasphemy)
Последняя редакция: kevinbrightblade. Время: 8 сент. 2019 г., 20:09:05
"
V4ldaran написал:
Im now in T13+ maps and now my problem is that my minions are dying to fast. Mostly when there are many elemental ranged monsters.

How can i improve their survivability?

Shouldn't really have any troubles keeping the minions alive. However, if you're desperate you can spend a Violet - Crimson - Silver oil combo for Indomitable Army (instead of Death Attunement) which will likely solve any and all further survivability concerns for your minions.
El Psy Congroo.
Последняя редакция: Patchumz. Время: 8 сент. 2019 г., 19:54:53
This has been a great starter build. Farming T15 maps easily, killed red elder so just shaper and uber left on Zana questline and I've only spent maybe 15c on gear when I hit maps to cap resists.

Problem is, I'm not sure where to go with it. I have around 18ex but haven't bought a single upgrade since starting maps. I want to stay in a minion build this league, but I'm not sure skellys are going to scale that great with more investment.

Stick with Skeletons or transition into specters/golems for endgame?
"

This has been a great starter build. Farming T15 maps easily, killed red elder so just shaper and uber left on Zana questline and I've only spent maybe 15c on gear when I hit maps to cap resists.

Problem is, I'm not sure where to go with it. I have around 18ex but haven't bought a single upgrade since starting maps. I want to stay in a minion build this league, but I'm not sure skellys are going to scale that great with more investment.

You have 18ex after two and half days? Jesus, that's epic.
This has been the smoothest starter build for me, the minions are just a wave of murder and mayhem
+1 gems convoking wand + shield or Two +1 gems convoking wands?
"
sp0rk_ написал:

tbh if you wish to dump alot of $$$ to scale better and you haven't already tried them,str scaling on zombies gets pretty insane with the baron,i tried a 1200 str necro back in breach before the buff/rework/carrion golem and they took down pretty much everything with ease,even shaper was easy,they could be pretty damn crazy with the rework and new golem,only issue i see is the tree for this isn't really designed for it so may require a re-level of necro and not everyone wants to do that,i'll be sticking with necro the whole league so its something i may even consider myself.

could also consider a CoH/aura's like pride to buff your minions even further if you can prevent any mana issues.
Последняя редакция: Valkirth. Время: 9 сент. 2019 г., 10:48:24
Raise Zombie + Meat Shield + Minion Life; Immortal Call. Why are you using Immortall Call? What gem i can use for Zombie 4L setup instead IC gem?
~A Women Can Change The World With A Single, Well-Placed Arrow~

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация