[3.9] Pure Phys Skeletons & Friends Necromancer — Beginner/SSF/Budget Build

In reality, before you stack crapton of minion movement speed and run very dense juiced maps (with high monster density), you need recast skeletons almost every screen because they don't follow you if there is no monsters they can aggro. You also can't teleport them with convocation (same as srs).

What makes it not as bad as it sounds is that you summon them in clusters, on high level 4 at once (or 8 with unique jewel but then it adds 1s cooldown to summon). You basically need 1 cast per screen, that small pack of skeletons with their dash attack and melee splash will destroy everything. Usually some skeletons still dash from previous screen, so you gonna have decent amount at all times.

If you played baron zombies and just want to walk over maps without ever casting anything, then you migt be disappointed, this doesn't work like that.
I heard somewhere you dont need to farm specific spectres anymore is this true?
Did not really enjoy Blight league, but i had a ton of fun with this build tho. Still not sure if i want to league start this, but im very much considering it. Anything special to look out for in 3.9 with this build? Minion and damage got a slight nerf, zombies got quite a big nerf, but they were more of a meat shield as far as i can remember.
Thanks for the awesome guide.

Would you mind explaining which spectres you would go for if you only had 2 or 3 available? You said it's 2 frenzy+2 powercharges when you have 4. So I would assume number 1 and 2 are frenzy apes, and when you get your 3. and 4. you add a powercharge ape every time, correct?
i would prefer to use in my 6link both skeletons and zombies (skel-zombie-empower(lvl2 +1zombie+1skeleton)-melee phys-minion damage- feeding/deathmark), this worked better for me so far. then just get a grip of the council and a devouring diadem and use skitterbots on the helm and self-cast punishment on bosses etc at this point with minimum invest you got ~8m dps. Also since our es pool is not that big like it could be with a baron necro i am not sure if mistress of sacrifice is worth, i would trade it for commander of darkness especially in the beginning of the season to make it easier with the resists.
Really struggling between this and a more Spectre focused build. Sorry if this has been asked somewhere in the other 80 pages.

Can you explain any of the differences between them in terms of playstyle, ease of execution, gearing, mapping, bossing, etc...?

I'm trying to determine why I should (or would) want to go one vs. the other. From what I've seen most all Summoner builds use the same gems with just different focus (6L Skeles for primary damage with Spectre/AG/Zombie support, or 6L Spec, Vaal Skele support blah blah blah).

I'm not trying to win or even place in the Awakener event, but I thought this might be a fun league to challenge myself in SSFHC (typically play SSFSC). I had a lot of fun with Summoner last league and was almost certainly going to start 3.9 with it, just not sure what direction I want to head.

Thanks for any info/advice! Appreciate the time and effort you all put in into these guides/responding.
"
Yoursoezpk написал:
I heard somewhere you dont need to farm specific spectres anymore is this true?

You still need to go to the area they normally spawn in to get them at first. However, the level of the corpses used for your spectres no longer matters (as the level of the spectre itself is now entirely determined by the Raise Spectre gem), and if one of your spectres dies then Desecrate will spawn its corpse so you can bring it back easily.

"
Hemanse написал:
Did not really enjoy Blight league, but i had a ton of fun with this build tho. Still not sure if i want to league start this, but im very much considering it. Anything special to look out for in 3.9 with this build? Minion and damage got a slight nerf, zombies got quite a big nerf, but they were more of a meat shield as far as i can remember.

Nothing major. Lost a bit of damage, but make it up on awakened support gems. Zombie life change shouldn't matter for our purposes — they still have a lot more life and damage reduction than they did in the pre-3.8 version of the build, and they were already basically fine then. New influenced items might be interesting, but we don't know yet.

"
janus1231 написал:
Thanks for the awesome guide.

Would you mind explaining which spectres you would go for if you only had 2 or 3 available? You said it's 2 frenzy+2 powercharges when you have 4. So I would assume number 1 and 2 are frenzy apes, and when you get your 3. and 4. you add a powercharge ape every time, correct?

Stick to Carnage Chieftains until you can have four.

"
superkegs написал:
Really struggling between this and a more Spectre focused build. Sorry if this has been asked somewhere in the other 80 pages.

Can you explain any of the differences between them in terms of playstyle, ease of execution, gearing, mapping, bossing, etc...?

I'm trying to determine why I should (or would) want to go one vs. the other. From what I've seen most all Summoner builds use the same gems with just different focus (6L Skeles for primary damage with Spectre/AG/Zombie support, or 6L Spec, Vaal Skele support blah blah blah).

I'm not trying to win or even place in the Awakener event, but I thought this might be a fun league to challenge myself in SSFHC (typically play SSFSC). I had a lot of fun with Summoner last league and was almost certainly going to start 3.9 with it, just not sure what direction I want to head.

Thanks for any info/advice! Appreciate the time and effort you all put in into these guides/responding.

They're very similar builds in terms of power. I just answered this for someone on reddit, so have a copy-paste:

"
Basically, my skele build's main advantage is the insane damage. As far as I'm aware skeles have the highest low-budget DPS of any build in the entire game. Spectres on the other hand still have top tier dps, but are a bit faster to clear with because you don't ever have to resummon any minions. Actually, let's just do this with numbers. Relative to other builds:

Clear Speed

Skeles: 6/10

Spectres: 7/10

Boss DPS (low budget)

Skeles: 10/10

Spectres: 8/10

Boss DPS (medium budget)

Skeles: 10/10

Spectres: 9/10

Boss DPS (high budget)

Skeles: 8/10

Spectres: 8/10

Safety

Skeles: 7/10

Spectres: 7/10

And then there's fun factor, which is subjective but important! Worth watching videos to gauge what it's like to play both styles.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
Thanks for the great guide! What are your thoughts on SRS vs. Skeletons (mechanically as a whole)?
All that and a bag of chips!
"
Mooginator написал:
Thanks for the great guide! What are your thoughts on SRS vs. Skeletons (mechanically as a whole)?

Unfortunately, right now SRS are basically bad skeles. More annoying to summon, awkward AI, slightly annoying scaling cause of the fire conversion, no real upside. The one big exception is Minion Instability — SRS MI builds are much better than skele MI builds, mostly because they have more life and get to utilise Tavukai.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
Can we put in some curses via curse on hit setup now? Especially now that awakened curse on hit can grant 2 curses.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация