[3.9] Pure Phys Skeletons & Friends Necromancer — Beginner/SSF/Budget Build

i can't decide yet, stuck between this and Caustic arrow trickster.
How is this for SSF leveling? Does it progress fast trough acts? or is it very slow start casting skelly's?
"
Psycomantje написал:
i can't decide yet, stuck between this and Caustic arrow trickster.
How is this for SSF leveling? Does it progress fast trough acts? or is it very slow start casting skelly's?

Do this build. It's better than CA as a 1st build. I've done both :)
All that and a bag of chips!
Yeap your build wins I'll start with it. Very well explained, grats.
Was undecided between this and SRS but this just feels better.
Second-class poe gamer
I made it farther into endgame content using your build than I have ever done so before (Birtchim in my character list), so I will probably go with it again.

I managed to get myself a couple of sick wands in blight league, think the crafting changes for convoking wands will drastically affect their availability?

I am the sort of player who never sees more than 5-6 ex a league, so I am very price sensitive for trading into end game gear.
So I decided to give it a try, but I wonder about few things:

- What are the expensive end game updates? Like can You give us example of alternative/extra item/gem setups? For example can we utilize any uniques into the build? :P

- What spectres should I go for? I never played summoner before... :(

- What about the mage skelies jewel?
"

- What are the expensive end game updates? Like can You give us example of alternative/extra item/gem setups? For example can we utilize any uniques into the build? :P

You should read the guide tho :)

Raise Spectre - Meat Shield - Blood Magic

for a roughly 40% damage boost for your army. The spectres you're looking for are Carnage Chieftains, which can be found in the Old Field in act 2. 
I have question for endgame bossfights.

You swap melee splash to ruthless. But ruthless gives bonus on the 3th hit. Do the skelettons stay allive long enough to deal the 3th blow? They take damage and constant recasting?
"
Psycomantje написал:
"

for a roughly 40% damage boost for your army. The spectres you're looking for are Carnage Chieftains, which can be found in the Old Field in act 2. 

I haven't seen any big expensive upgrades or unique items suggestions for the build in the 1st post of the guide, well, time to reread it again xD

Also I know the gem setup for spectres, but I was wondering what other spectres I can aim for, like is there any guide for spectres? (Not build, just what monsters give you what pros).

And what about the skellie mage jewel?

Thanks for reply anyway, I don't really have time to google that stuff by myself :P

So can we mix up things with extra unique skellie jewels?

Edit: Also I'm curious about the question of the guy above me: Skellies survive long enough in bossfights to proc 3rd hit from ruthless?
Последняя редакция: cr1tical_tomato. Время: 13 дек. 2019 г., 6:54:53
"
"
Psycomantje написал:
"

I haven't seen any big expensive upgrades or unique items suggestions for the build in the 1st post of the guide, well, time to reread it again xD

Also I know the gem setup for spectres, but I was wondering what other spectres I can aim for, like is there any guide for spectres? (Not build, just what monsters give you what pros).

And what about the skellie mage jewel?

Thanks for reply anyway, I don't really have time to google that stuff by myself :P

So can we mix up things with extra unique skellie jewels?

Edit: Also I'm curious about the question of the guy above me: Skellies survive long enough in bossfights to proc 3rd hit from ruthless?

The wiki has a comprehensive list of what gives which spectres with bonuses.
So for a spectre all I need os big monki act 2 ye? :D

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация