[3.9] Pure Phys Skeletons & Friends Necromancer — Beginner/SSF/Budget Build

I have question for endgame bossfights.

You swap melee splash to ruthless. But ruthless gives bonus on the 3th hit. Do the skelettons stay allive long enough to deal the 3th blow? They take damage and constant recasting?
"
Psycomantje написал:

You swap melee splash to ruthless. But ruthless gives bonus on the 3th hit. Do the skelettons stay allive long enough to deal the 3th blow? They take damage and constant recasting?

Vast majority of times. There is world where your skeletons get slammed by some huge telegraphed attack, then they can miss out of ruthless hit, but otherwise this isn't an issue.

There could be prolly better combo if you had item with some white sockets, could for examlpe use deathmark. But without it you need replace melee splash with red gem, and both ruthless and multistrike will suffer from same penalty (death before landing stronger hit).

I wouldn't be too worried about single target on this build really. Skeletons are very strong and uptime is great. Remember that it isn't really comparable to some inflated caster shaper dps ppl pull out of pob, because minions constantly dps, while you run around and dodge. Many self cast or melee builds must interrupt their damage to dodge stuff, and their effective dps suffers.
Последняя редакция: aerial. Время: 13 дек. 2019 г., 9:06:15
"
aerial написал:
"
Psycomantje написал:

Vast majority of times. There is world where your skeletons get slammed by some huge telegraphed attack, then they can miss out of ruthless hit, but otherwise this isn't an issue.

There could be prolly better combo if you had item with some white sockets, could for examlpe use deathmark. But without it you need replace melee splash with red gem, and both ruthless and multistrike will suffer from same penalty (death before landing stronger hit).

I wouldn't be too worried about single target on this build really. Skeletons are very strong and uptime is great. Remember that it isn't really comparable to some inflated caster shaper dps ppl pull out of pob, because minions constantly dps, while you run around and dodge. Many self cast or melee builds must interrupt their damage to dodge stuff, and their effective dps suffers.

Allright thanks man :) first time im going to try the skellys. Cant wait to get started. I hope i get some smooth leveling
Skellies are great when avoiding bosses, cast skelly pack.... cast skelly pack... SLAM Flamedash to GTFO... back to skellies.

Also if you make some ungodly mess your day up META boss, you can keep it on screen edge in large spaces to be safer.

Also as Soft core I most of the time shoot for level 94-96 being careful of dieing to anything, and once I hit my desired level, Yolo everything.
Hey I was just wondering if it was worth instead of raise zombies. I could use a bane set up with punishment, vulnerability , and faster casting? Idk if I'd be worth or not just wanted to see what you're opinion was?
Question about this build : since baron is buffing all minion damage, why not use a baron-strength oriented build ? Or not worth it in points ?
"
Felkor написал:
Question about this build : since baron is buffing all minion damage, why not use a baron-strength oriented build ? Or not worth it in points ?

Main benefit of baron is extra zombies and leech. With this leech transfered to your character, and zombies dealing all that insane damage, you pretty much constantly are leech capped with this build, turbo healing whenever you get hit, even vs single target bosses, as long there is no downtime boss phasing (brief moment that zombies stop dealing damage).
I don't think people use braon for str added to minions.

I think zombies are still hard to pass even as skelemancer, because they create nice minion wall/distraction around your character. Their damage compared to zombies is almost negligible in the endgame, they serve other purpose.
nm
Последняя редакция: FrodoFraggins. Время: 13 дек. 2019 г., 15:25:18
do you think replacing brutality from the zombie link with an animated guardian will be a net buff to damage or a net loss?
nm again lol
Последняя редакция: FrodoFraggins. Время: 13 дек. 2019 г., 21:24:55

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация