[3.2] Notwisted's Chained Necro Hybrid. OG build. FULL GUIDE! FLOOD THE ATLAS

Nvm, AG works only with melee.

Thinking about giving AG Death's Door for bleed immunity.

Afaik boot enchants work on AG, so you can include preferable 2% regen enchant in your guide.
Последняя редакция: Toralian. Время: 17 апр. 2018 г., 7:05:18
"
Toralian написал:
Nvm, AG works only with melee.

Thinking about giving AG Death's Door for bleed immunity.

Afaik boot enchants work on AG, so you can include preferable 2% regen enchant in your guide.

if I remember correctly there is no way to get a ranged AG but we can get ranged Animate weapons...

I like death's door but the stun immunity from kaoms roots is too good imo.

I'm not sure about the boot enchantment. it works in POB so I'm assuming it works in game aswell. nice idea I'll add it to the guide. I havnt been home for a few days so testing and guide updates will be in another 24 hours or so.
Последняя редакция: notwisted. Время: 17 апр. 2018 г., 18:41:23
MASSIVE REVAMP ON BUILD !!

shameless bump!
Tried AW in 6 link Chains of command. Really expensive mana wise and clunky to play if self cast, but eats only 1 gem in 6 link. AW with totem is nicer, but eats 2 gems in 6 link - so our dps suffers. Aw with CWC is the best, but not worth putting in armour - just a bonus in a shield. I run it with wither and focus on poison/chaos dmg more now.
Spirit guards threshold jewels for AW are not worth investing in.

In chains of command: lesser poison(100% poison chance), added chaos damage/minion speed/vile toxins, minion damage, melee physical support, multistrike, increased duration/ruthless.

With Wither CWC Animate weapon.

Thinking about getting + 1 curse and equiping witchfire's brew for despair.

Dunno if it's better dmg-wise, but it feels better.

Gloves lab enchants don't work on AG.
Последняя редакция: Toralian. Время: 19 апр. 2018 г., 0:55:10
"
Gloves lab enchants don't work on AG.

ah removing that now. :P

"
Tried AW in 6 link Chains of command. Really expensive mana wise and clunky to play if self cast, but eats only 1 gem in 6 link. AW with totem is nicer, but eats 2 gems in 6 link - so our dps suffers. Aw with CWC is the best, but not worth putting in armour - just a bonus in a shield. I run it with wither and focus on poison/chaos dmg more now.
Spirit guards threshold jewels for AW are not worth investing in.

I was using AW in a 3 link just as a just in case sort of measure. I didn't find it worth investing in too much. we drop the increased duration in the chest for AW for ez 6L but like you said. cluncky.

"
In chains of command: lesser poison(100% poison chance), added chaos damage/minion speed, minion damage, melee physical support, multistrike, increased duration/ruthless.

im still playing with gem setup in the Coc but this is one I am trying right now funny enough.

"
Thinking about getting + 1 curse and equiping witchfire's brew for despair.

the brew is nice I played with it some when I was messing with dual curse/occultist. I had way less dmg then though so might feel better for us now than it did.
Tested AW on high density maps.

All animated minions count towards the 50 cap, so it's pointless and even hurts us to use AW.

Wither stays for now.

Can clear anything up to T15 now. Will try guardians next. Multi-phase bosses are the real pain in the ass.
Последняя редакция: Toralian. Время: 19 апр. 2018 г., 1:58:29
yea I have been testing this as well I cant get above the 50 count. tried about everything ill remove this from the guide as well.
uberlab video up!
t15 Reef video up!
full atziri run video up!
Последняя редакция: notwisted. Время: 19 апр. 2018 г., 10:02:27
"
Toralian написал:

Can clear anything up to T15 now. Will try guardians next. Multi-phase bosses are the real pain in the ass.

Yup, I clear up to T15 just fine. Stage bosses were always going to be an issue for us. This is pretty much only solved with the pathfinder ascendency. In fact. It may well be the case that we cant do all content with this build as a witch ill continue with witch until I'm absolutely sure we cant clear it all then ill roll a Scion and see how far I can get.
Wasp nest + Victario's charity on guardian is a pretty decent cheap setup for guardian with envy instead of haste. Finished Reef with it on my ascendant.
Последняя редакция: Toralian. Время: 20 апр. 2018 г., 8:23:59

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация