[3.13] GOLEMENTALIST (Flame Golems Elementalist) Build (Easy & Safe for everyone!) +Video guide!

EPS also gives ailment duration, so so chill/shock lasts 2.5+ sec, pretty much up all the time, 24% increased damage taken (15% base + 60% shock effect, 30% from Arc + 30% from Ascendancy).

That Chill from Beacon is too sweet to miss out on (13% slowdown out of the box, 17% with BCS). Maybe you can get the cold dmg on a multi-modded ring...

Последняя редакция: tomay. Время: 21 сент. 2019 г., 15:08:06
Indeed, feel like defenses are pretty solid right now with 3.8 squeezing the extra dps is on the agenda.

By comparing the numeric value, I believe the increased damage by shock definition is equivalent to the damage increase of -fire resist in terms of how and when the damage is applied.
Последняя редакция: ShadowHamed. Время: 21 сент. 2019 г., 15:45:50
Resistance reduction by way of EE, curse(s), exposure is additive and always takes priority. Then comes your damage output... increased damage taken on the receiving end (such as caused by Shock) comes last, making it a effectively a "more multiplier" (despite the operative term being "increased").
Understood, it's applied separately from the total additive and multiplicative damage of the attack, increasing it by the numeric value after, which seems to be equiv to what the total additive -resist would do, even if processed before, applying to totality of damage by what will be the attack. In simple form -20 fire and 20 shock applied to 1000 dmg of attack.
1000 x 1.2 x 1.2 = 1.2 x 1000 x 1.2

“What normally happens when you engage a pack of monsters is that your attacks quickly cull out the weak ones, leaving just a few strong targets,” the studio explains. “In Blight, however, the weak ones last for much longer"

https://massivelyop.com/2019/09/20/path-of-exiles-devs-say-its-performance-issues-are-down-to-calculation-complexity-not-the-engine/
Последняя редакция: ShadowHamed. Время: 21 сент. 2019 г., 23:12:11
Looks like moar damage per projectile is required... :p
Filarious... now that I'm no longer using the gem anymore RNGesus does this:

Lucky I don't have to risk a Vaal Orb on

+1 lvl from body armour makes it lvl 21 and lvl 22 does sweet f*ck all... well, 0.1 sec duration but who cares. ;)
More dmg period. 40% more projectiles in packs ftw. GMP all the way ;P

Nice meat shield :)
Последняя редакция: ShadowHamed. Время: 22 сент. 2019 г., 8:16:49
Let's not forget: now, in 3.8 Orimordial Chain is pretty much mandatory because of the insane Golem Buff increases, before that its value was very much debatable. This means the build is now getting hit with three "less damage" multipliers... so, IMO, LMP is very viable for the projectiles to pack more punch. And we had quite a few complaints regarding the lack of damage particularly when dealing with the new Blight content which obviously sports a much larger health pool like other content mobs.

Will see if I have some body armour with the required colours and then run some tests with IAOES (instead of multiple projectiles) for clearing and switch to conc effect at bosses.
Последняя редакция: tomay. Время: 22 сент. 2019 г., 11:30:40
I'll be testing my nuclear option later which is going to be leaps in dmg.

If you want to run conc effect, I have a lvl 21 which I will part with for your lvl 21 meat shield. ;P

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация