[3.13] GOLEMENTALIST (Flame Golems Elementalist) Build (Easy & Safe for everyone!) +Video guide!

"
ShadowHamed написал:
It's a constant balancing act between offense and defense. Recommendations are what you can try now. Prior to 3.9, EE wasn't mandatory, it is now. As you level up, you could add primordial chain amulet, 3 more golems with less life/dmg but much quicker, that allows you to run spirit shield for added defense etc. If needed. Your gear is mostly entry to mid tier stuff, not min/max. Remember, your primary offense is flame Gs, rest are there for buff and added increased dmg from ascendancy and harmonies. The only buff valuable to you are stone and chaos golem. The only time you would consider running all 5 types is with amulet and both clay shaper's, 11 total golems, even then, 4 types is enough. You could even drop both ice and lightning now and run 6 flame Gs, it's a toss up balancing act. Goal should be 7-9 harmonies, 7 is min at mid 90s, I can run 10 at my level/tree, but opt for 9 and run watcher's eye. Harmonies are pure dmg, lower cool down and increased multiplier. The cool down being that of magma ball, which u want firing constantly as it's the dmg dealer.

For boss fights, you can also swap in lesser multiple projectiles, it's 20% more dmg and you aren't worried about a screen full of mobs, so worth it.

thanks i will check it
yes i still learning about this play style and gameplay
from what i seen i love this gameplayy its a nice
i still need learn how all this work

can you help to me understand why dont take the Pendulum of Destruction from the tree that give to us 5 sec INC AOE 5 sec INC ELE DMG ?
and take 2 small nodes that give 20% only?

thanks.
"
ShadowHamed написал:
It's a constant balancing act between offense and defense. Recommendations are what you can try now. Prior to 3.9, EE wasn't mandatory, it is now. As you level up, you could add primordial chain amulet, 3 more golems with less life/dmg but much quicker, that allows you to run spirit shield for added defense etc. If needed. Your gear is mostly entry to mid tier stuff, not min/max. Remember, your primary offense is flame Gs, rest are there for buff and added increased dmg from ascendancy and harmonies. The only buff valuable to you are stone and chaos golem. The only time you would consider running all 5 types is with amulet and both clay shaper's, 11 total golems, even then, 4 types is enough. You could even drop both ice and lightning now and run 6 flame Gs, it's a toss up balancing act. Goal should be 7-9 harmonies, 7 is min at mid 90s, I can run 10 at my level/tree, but opt for 9 and run watcher's eye. Harmonies are pure dmg, lower cool down and increased multiplier. The cool down being that of magma ball, which u want firing constantly as it's the dmg dealer.

For boss fights, you can also swap in lesser multiple projectiles, it's 20% more dmg and you aren't worried about a screen full of mobs, so worth it.

and another question
if i going to play with 6 flame golem and 1 Stone and 1 chaos
its not mean i am losing DMG?
i am wrong?
the harmony say increased Golem Damage for each Type of Golem you have Summoned
its not mean i get 15-20% dmg per each type golem i summon? or its work per golem?
In your case, I would run 4 golem types, putting feeding frenzy in place of either lightning or cold. We get increased dmg from the number of golems for some things and the number of types for others. The calculation is complex, you are subtracting the increased portion, which is additive, not a more multiplier, but you are also gaining a flame golem, which means you are doing something greater than a more multiplier or increased. You are increasing the total output (which factors everything in dmg calculation) relative to the current number of flame golems you have. In some cases, its better to have the 1 extra for mapping and other cases the extra increased for bossing, in your case, run 4 types for simplicity. As you level, also increase quality of your harmonies, 20% dmg + highest cool down, 2nd line item.

As it relates to pendulum, that's increases your damage, not the golems, you don't care about your damage, only flame golems. You do need to do lighting or cold dmg yourself so you can apply EE, but the amount of dmg you do matters not.
Последняя редакция: ShadowHamed. Время: 2 февр. 2020 г., 14:13:38
"
ShadowHamed написал:
In your case, I would run 4 golem types, putting feeding frenzy in place of either lightning or cold. We get increased dmg from the number of golems for some things and the number of types for others. The calculation is complex, you are subtracting the increased portion, which is additive, not a more multiplier, but you are also gaining a flame golem, which means you are doing something greater than a more multiplier or increased. You are increasing the total output (which factors everything in dmg calculation) relative to the current number of flame golems you have. In some cases, its better to have the 1 extra for mapping and other cases the extra increased for bossing, in your case, run 4 types for simplicity. As you level, also increase quality of your harmonies, 20% dmg + highest cool down, 2nd line item.

As it relates to pendulum, that's increases your damage, not the golems, you don't care about your damage, only flame golems. You do need to do lighting or cold dmg yourself so you can apply EE, but the amount of dmg you do matters not.

thanks for the explain
i made some change for my gear :)

still need more change.
Your gear is looking better. I see you went with primordial chain, that increases your defense too, stronger buffs from stone and chaos golem and quicker golems is strong clear speed but also defensive.
Последняя редакция: ShadowHamed. Время: 3 февр. 2020 г., 8:04:49
"
ShadowHamed написал:
Your gear is looking better. I see you went with primordial chain, that increases your defense too, stronger buffs from stone and chaos golem and quicker golems is strong clear speed but also defensive.

if i take Shaper of Desolation from the ascendancy drop the awakened Elemtanl focus and put the Combustion Support instead
this is will increase my dmg not?
because the 3 cycle of the Chill Ignite and Shock.

i am wrong?

:)
I didn't recommend combustion because you were using elemental focus, so you have that right. I use combustion, 30% more and -20 fire resist. Ignite itself doesn't do a ton of dmg but it's not horrible 10-12k sec. Go all the way to beacon of ruin and you will also shock, which gives you increased dmg taken. If u can add cold dmg and lightening dmg, you will chill, shock, ignite. Cold can be added to ring or a ghastly eye, assuming you continue to use storm brand for the lightening.

You will eventually need to swap controlled destruction for empower 4, you are using mini golems now with less life, high end bosses will rip through them. Empower is about 35% more dmg with increased levels, so it's a little less than CD but life is needed. You will also get crit back, which is probably 7-10% chance on flame golems.
Последняя редакция: ShadowHamed. Время: 3 февр. 2020 г., 9:03:16
"
kond0 написал:
i am wrong?

Yes, you are... ;)

You gain Conflux but not your minions.

With Shaper of Desolation your storm brand ignites while you have igniting/elemental conflux, i.e. during 6 out of the 14 second cycle. So if you link Combustion to storm brand you will get the combustion debuff on enemies you ignite for about 6 seconds plus the ignite duration (2 seconds by default).
Последняя редакция: tomay. Время: 3 февр. 2020 г., 9:10:00
Yes, tomay is correct, you don't need shaper of desolation to ignite if your flame Gs are igniting, but that requires you to drop elemental focus. You can also ignite as tomay outlines, with combustion linked to your storm brand + shaper of desolation, which isn't a bad option for you.
"
ShadowHamed написал:
Yes, tomay is correct, you don't need shaper of desolation to ignite if your flame Gs are igniting, but that requires you to drop elemental focus. You can also ignite as tomay outlines, with combustion linked to your storm brand + shaper of desolation, which isn't a bad option for you.

oh didnt see tomay replies.
Последняя редакция: kond0. Время: 3 февр. 2020 г., 9:39:21

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация