[3.13] GOLEMENTALIST (Flame Golems Elementalist) Build (Easy & Safe for everyone!) +Video guide!

"
ShadowHamed написал:
Yes, tomay is correct, you don't need shaper of desolation to ignite if your flame Gs are igniting, but that requires you to drop elemental focus. You can also ignite as tomay outlines, with combustion linked to your storm brand + shaper of desolation, which isn't a bad option for you.

wow my brain burning
i am a little confusing about this build because this is not updated to 3.9 and i run the old version :/

i try to understand it by my self but it hard :S
If you then add Awakened Unbound Ailments (cheap) and Elemental Proliferation you can double the duration and greatly increase the effect of Shock and Chill (once you get Beacon of Ruin).
"
kond0 написал:

wow my brain burning
i am a little confusing about this build because this is not updated to 3.9 and i run the old version :/

haha, no worries, you have tomay and i to provide some guidance. that said, don't follow our own builds too closely, they drift a bit from the basics you need to get rolling. tomay is life based and in 3.9 i started playing with the rest of the minions, requiring me to drop the primordial chain. You can look at my passive tree if you would like to see the jewel sockets obtainable, i havent changed those in a long awhile, ignore the rest of the minion specific points that are mainly to support the other minions. tomay's gear gems are probably closer to what you are after than mine. other than that, you are close to being on the path of endless min/max spend. :)
"
ShadowHamed написал:
"
kond0 написал:

wow my brain burning

haha, no worries, you have tomay and i to provide some guidance. that said, don't follow our own builds too closely, they drift a bit from the basics you need to get rolling. tomay is life based and in 3.9 i started playing with the rest of the minions, requiring me to drop the primordial chain. You can look at my passive tree if you would like to see the jewel sockets obtainable, i havent changed those in a long awhile, ignore the rest of the minion specific points that are mainly to support the other minions. tomay's gear gems are probably closer to what you are after than mine. other than that, you are close to being on the path of endless min/max spend. :)

thanks guys :)
i think to go full life base in the next patch
i dont like the ES Plastyle hh
Tomay is the only one I know that has done this build successfully as life based, you will want to observe his setup carefully. ;)

Well, our ice golem cousins usually go full life, so nothing weird about it really. Less overall eHP but no worries about energy shield recharge.

Gearing is easier and not very expensive, no need to break the bank for a top-end body armour, 6l Belly is cheap enough and it doesn't get any better. The rest is pretty much all about t1 life on rares and some resistances here and there.

With 2 hammers @ lvl 96 I'm at 8.6k life, 2.7k life/sec regeneration and a ton of damage mitigation. At lvl 100 I was at nearly 10k life and 3k regen (with Lioneye's Remorse, that is).

Here's my current skill tree at lvl 96, with Blood Magic/Mortal Conviction, 10 jewel sockets and 247% incr. max life:

www.poeurl.com/cJRC

The Ice Golem build ventures further east in the tree for more sockets and they end up with 7k+ life, still more than plenty if you observe fight mechanics. Here's a tree based on a character from the Ice Golem thread, lvl 99, no BM/MC, 13 jewel sockets and 217% incr. max life:

www.poeurl.com/cJRD

With the "ice golem" tree I'd still have 7.8k life with my current gear but a bit less life regen... should be still very comfy though. However, I'm lazy af and enjoy the benfits of Blood Magic. (To hell with mana management! ;)
Последняя редакция: tomay. Время: 3 февр. 2020 г., 17:56:05
You don't want to use flame dash, that does fire damage and ruins your EE. I use phase run but you could use lightening warp, shield charge or leap slam like tomay. ;) I'm considering trying leap slam or shield charge out, land my 8 zombies and AG into the heat of battle.

Based on your new setup, I expect you have more than doubled your dmg.

Update: Shield charge is the winner for me, applies curse, shock, chill and no cool down.
Последняя редакция: ShadowHamed. Время: 3 февр. 2020 г., 23:28:52
Upgrade your three "dummy golems" to lvl 21. Corrupted lvl 21 golem gems are dirt cheap thanks to the divination card set. Move the whole setup into a +2/3 minion gem helmet. Especially important for your Chaos Golem as you will get 5% physical damage reduction at lvl 22 rather than 4% (+ 570% buff effect).
Kond0 - you must have some crazy funds, you are gearing up quick. Going to love the min/max game

You are navigating into you own territory as it relates to build, which another guide covers, so the fundamentals are only thing I will steer you on.
Последняя редакция: ShadowHamed. Время: 4 февр. 2020 г., 19:07:58
Doedre's elixir has been a nice add for me, not only do I get the charges for 10 seconds, which I can get overlap, it also helps control when I want to initiate wicked ward.
Последняя редакция: ShadowHamed. Время: 5 февр. 2020 г., 8:10:03

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация