[3.9] WINDS OF WINTER: Endgame Low Life Freezing Pulse Occultist | All Content | Magic Find | $$$$

"
24022015 написал:
Noob question.

Why your freezing pulse have 5 projectiles and mine only 1 projectile?

Do I level up skill gem to get more projectiles?

Thx in advantage

Extra projectiles come from the First Snow jewels. Use two of them for a total of +4 projectiles.

"
Rivx написал:
So uh how about this mod:

> 180% increased Maximum total Recovery per second from Energy Shield Leech while affected by Zealotry

This seems busted beyond belief. I'm gona go grind some uber elders now.

Yeah that seems super broken. I hadn't seen the zealotry watcher's eye mods when I did the update.

I wonder if that's a stronger mod than Es gained from Clarity.
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
Последняя редакция: tackle70. Время: 11 марта 2019 г., 0:00:59
Seems that mod was a mistake and will probably change to 30%. Legacy life leech cap amulets now go up to 300% 😂
Последняя редакция: Rivx. Время: 11 марта 2019 г., 6:15:51
Does energy leech not worth in 6 link or I can use it instead empower/crit dmg/crit chance?
Последняя редакция: Cipher_TV. Время: 11 марта 2019 г., 15:37:22
"
Cipher_TV написал:
Does energy leech not worth in 6 link or I can use it instead empower/crit dmg/crit chance?

Good catch. I forgot to double check that gem's numbers. It's probably worth it.

--edit--
It's definitely worth it. Making the change.
Последняя редакция: tackle70. Время: 11 марта 2019 г., 16:57:47
"
tackle70 написал:
"
Cipher_TV написал:

Good catch. I forgot to double check that gem's numbers. It's probably worth it.

--edit--
It's definitely worth it. Making the change.

that's an insane gem for ES! cant wait to try it out
I started 3.6 with this and gotta say that Freezing Pulse doesn't quite satisfy me. I can see the damage potential, but one thing annoys me in particular:
Single enemies at the edge of a pack surviving. It's like I have to cast 2 Pulses into every regular pack to fully clear them. Not because the damage is lacking, but AOE. This slows me down by a lot. Especially when you factor in other problems like doorways or obstacles blocking your pulse.

Any ideas for other spells that might work with a similar crit based selfcasting tree, that have easier clearing?

Последняя редакция: marc004. Время: 12 марта 2019 г., 7:42:23
"
marc004 написал:
I started 3.6 with this and gotta say that Freezing Pulse doesn't quite satisfy me. I can see the damage potential, but one thing annoys me in particular:
Single enemies at the edge of a pack surviving. It's like I have to cast 2 Pulses into every regular pack to fully clear them. Not because the damage is lacking, but AOE. This slows me down by a lot. Especially when you factor in other problems like doorways or obstacles blocking your pulse.

Any ideas for other spells that might work with a similar crit based selfcasting tree, that have easier clearing?

Not sure. You can try running a Dying Sun for additional projectiles if you want better AoE.
"
marc004 написал:

Try to follow the gem links more strictly, use Zealotry instead of Herald of Ice, setup you CwDt combos

I see you are not using the recommended gem links specially on Freezing Pulse as below, have you tried it yet? I might be wrong but I dont think Controlled Destruction is a wise choice...

Also, Dual Wielding will give you more DPS than using a shield

Main Freezing Pulse Link: Freezing Pulse+Spell Echo+Power Charge on Critical+Hypothermia+Cold Penetration+Energy Leech

I would say, try to be more strict when following the guide, you will at least get more damage
"
wackygoose написал:
I would say, try to be more strict when following the guide, you will at least get more damage

This is good advice. I'm fairly confident I have the most overall optimal self cast freezing pulse build in the game right now.

"
wackygoose написал:
I might be wrong but I dont think Controlled Destruction is a wise choice...

This is correct. Controlled Destruction is a major noob trap gem for this build. It looks like it's slightly higher DPS in Path of Building, but it means you freeze less consistently, refill your surgeon's flasks less consistently, etc. It's not worth it.
Sorry if i missed this in the post or comments but what do you think takes the priority in gearing, the void batteries or the shav's?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация