[3.9] WINDS OF WINTER: Endgame Low Life Freezing Pulse Occultist | All Content | Magic Find | $$$$

"
tackle70 написал:

You need a Watcher's Eye jewel with a "Gain % of mana as extra maximum energy shield while affected by clarity" mod. That should get you around 900-1000 more ES.
If you can, you should get a Watcher's Eye that also has the "+# to critical strike chance while affected by Hatred" mod. Without this mod, you are 100% reliant on using your Diamond flask to try and make sure you're critting enough to freeze/shatter the porcupines so that they don't spike you to death when they die. It *should* be OK if you are careful to keep your diamond flask up.

I am watching this and waiting for the right moment. Just cause lack of currency
"
tackle70 написал:

Speaking of flasks, if your flasks are what's on your character now, your flask setup could use some work; I don't know why you are using a life flask.

Yeah just cause i am lazy :D Gonna switch life flask to mana with a staunching roll
"
tackle70 написал:

I'd also consider running a Presence of Chayula instead of Pandemonius because again, for leveling to 100 in maps, your HP pool is generally more valuable than DPS.

I thought the pandemonius is about surviving because of freezing.
"
tackle70 написал:

Passive Tree tip
Don't take Golem Commander. That's 3 wasted passive points. Personally, I'd spec out of Golem Commander AND Unnatural Instinct. That would give you the passive points to either pick up Disciple of the Forbidden, or, if you want to set up your auras/curses the same way I currently have them set up, you could pick up the Charisma node using an Intuitive Leap jewel.

I blindly copied a tree from your guide(sadly but i havent so much time to understand the game or invent something of my own). I will replace nods according to your advices. I suppose go to Disciple of the Forbidden cause it does not require investment
"
tackle70 написал:

My Strategy/Experience grinding
As for strategy, I may not be the best person to ask, but I can tell you what I did. I ground out normal T14-T16 maps from level 90-98 without too much difficulty. The grind slows wayyyyyyy down after that though (fair warning, 99-100 is twice as long as 98-99). So, I chose a low tier map I liked and that was off-meta so that it was easy to buy in bulk (in my case that was T3 Arid Lake last league) and I bought hundreds and hundreds of it. Then I used white sextants to add all the mobs I could to the map, and ran it with Zana's 15c T16 Elder mod on each map.

I think I wound up running about 600 zana elder modded + sextanted Arid Lake maps in the grind from 98-100. IIRC it's about 3-4 fully sextanted T16 maps for 1% experience progress at level 99.

There might be a faster, more efficient, easier, or more profitable way to grind to 100, but that's what I chose to do and it worked OK. It was kinda boring, but I think grinding to 100 is boring no matter what you do.

Even paying an average of 17-18c per map (I averaged paying 2-3c to buy each map, plus 15c per map for the Zana mod) plus white sextant costs plus chisels/alchs, I made decent profits from selling all the T16 maps that dropped.

Actually cant find this 15c Zana's mod in my machine
And thx again, You heled me a lot!
Последняя редакция: evantas1a. Время: 19 нояб. 2019 г., 12:28:52
Have you killed Uber elder? Think you have to do that before you unlock zanas elder mod. Or maybe they removed it... I've honestly not paid attention to it this league because I didn't plan to use it.

Pandemonius vs Chayula depends on where your DPS is at. You definitely need to be freezing everything. So, at lower gear levels where your DPS is struggling, Pandemonius is strictly superior because you need its +15%-ish DPS boost. However, in maps, once your DPS is good enough to freeze things anyway (and I expect you are OK on that with a +2 shavs if you have lvl 4 empower and lvl 21 freezing pulse), then Chayula is better for survival.

The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
Последняя редакция: tackle70. Время: 19 нояб. 2019 г., 14:08:51
Is it worth to run dual-curse build for mapping as occultist? Right now i am using unnatural instinct at the bottom, but i have to spend extra passive points to get the mana reserved nodes (charisma). is there a big dps difference between the two options?
"
strong_as_hell написал:
Is it worth to run dual-curse build for mapping as occultist? Right now i am using unnatural instinct at the bottom, but i have to spend extra passive points to get the mana reserved nodes (charisma). is there a big dps difference between the two options?

I would not run dual-curse if I was low 90's and wanting to map and level up. Dual Curse isn't strictly bad, but it takes a lot of passive investment and is really a min-max level 98+ setup that is more optimal for Delve than maps. I wouldn't probably run it until at least level 98 and in Delve 500+.

If I were doing another 100 run in maps without finished GG gear, and was serious about it, I would probably set everything up like this to start, and maybe tweak a bit if testing warranted it:

https://pastebin.com/80Yuxxu6

Biggest changes: I would take Frigid Wake instead of Malediction. I would drop some DPS nodes to get more ES on the tree. And I would try out Presence of Chayula instead of Pandemonius. I also don't think Unnatural Instinct is worth it at level 92.

That's level 92 (two points missing for Militant Faith + Inner Conviction), factoring in 9 power charges (instead of 12) and a slightly lower level Freezing Pulse (level 26 instead of level 28) which I think better matches your gear.

If you don't have a crit/hatred Watcher's Eye, make sure you are running a Diamond flask.

Otherwise, this kind of setup should push you up to the 9-10k mark on ES and be a better mapping balance of DPS/ES than how I have my build set up at the moment. I think DPS is fine for maps as long as it's anywhere in the 1-2M range. You don't need 4M+ DPS for T16 mapping.
Последняя редакция: tackle70. Время: 23 нояб. 2019 г., 10:26:50
"
tackle70 написал:
"
strong_as_hell написал:

I would not run dual-curse if I was low 90's and wanting to map and level up. Dual Curse isn't strictly bad, but it takes a lot of passive investment and is really a min-max level 98+ setup that is more optimal for Delve than maps. I wouldn't probably run it until at least level 98 and in Delve 500+.

If I were doing another 100 run in maps without finished GG gear, and was serious about it, I would probably set everything up like this to start, and maybe tweak a bit if testing warranted it:

https://pastebin.com/80Yuxxu6

Biggest changes: I would take Frigid Wake instead of Malediction. I would drop some DPS nodes to get more ES on the tree. And I would try out Presence of Chayula instead of Pandemonius. I also don't think Unnatural Instinct is worth it at level 92.

That's level 92 (two points missing for Militant Faith + Inner Conviction), factoring in 9 power charges (instead of 12) and a slightly lower level Freezing Pulse (level 26 instead of level 28) which I think better matches your gear.

If you don't have a crit/hatred Watcher's Eye, make sure you are running a Diamond flask.

Otherwise, this kind of setup should push you up to the 9-10k mark on ES and be a better mapping balance of DPS/ES than how I have my build set up at the moment. I think DPS is fine for maps as long as it's anywhere in the 1-2M range. You don't need 4M+ DPS for T16 mapping.

Thanks for the detailed answer! I respecced to this and yes, i have 10k ES and the dps looks enough as you said. It feels much more safer so i hope i can level up atleast to 98 without too much dying :D
Actually got this 2 rings

6% per charge, even better for my goal(lvl 100)!
I didn’t even know that they exist( 6% instead 3% i mean) :)
Just came to thank you for this build. I am having an absolute blast with it.

I took some really cheap items from my stash and managed to reached a very nice DPS and IIQ with this build.

I am planning on getting legacy Goldwyrm, IIQ helmet, IIQ Gem and lastly Divination Distillate flask
Sirus, Awakener of Worlds *DOWN*

32/32 Watchstones complete

Недоступно

The sirus fight is annoying. I don't think it's well designed. Very heavily dependant on guessing correctly how to avoid the storms.

Anyway, check my Winds_Of_Winter profile if you want to see my most up to date 3.9 mapping tree/gear information. If you have questions, I'll try to reply if I have time.
Некоторые предметы в этом сообщении в настоящий момент недоступны.
<Deleted>
Последняя редакция: Helri. Время: 23 дек. 2019 г., 7:25:58
Why do people go the intelligence nodes on the start of the witch skill tree?

If this is for First Snow then the jewel works without allocated intelligence nodes.

I think this guide is very out of date... hope someone updates it for 3.9
The rest of the 'end-game' content will be available along with a heap of new stuff when the game launches in a few months time. From what I've seen it's going to be awesome. - Michael_GGG

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация