[3.9] WINDS OF WINTER: Endgame Low Life Freezing Pulse Occultist | All Content | Magic Find | $$$$

"
tobes111 написал:
Why do people go the intelligence nodes on the start of the witch skill tree?

If this is for First Snow then the jewel works without allocated intelligence nodes.

I think this guide is very out of date... hope someone updates it for 3.9

The ES nodes and the damage nodes in witch start are all sub-optimal trash. Possibly useful if leveling from scratch, but hot garbage in endgame. Taking the int nodes saves passives for better things.

Your understanding of the build is the problem. Nothing of major significance is out of date. You should always be able to inspect my profile for the most up to date tree.
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
Последняя редакция: tackle70. Время: 24 дек. 2019 г., 18:16:28
"
tackle70 написал:
"
tobes111 написал:

If this is for First Snow then the jewel works without allocated intelligence nodes.

The ES nodes and the damage nodes in witch start are all sub-optimal trash. Possibly useful if leveling from scratch, but hot garbage in endgame. Taking the int nodes saves passives for better things.

Your understanding of the build is the problem. Nothing of major significance is out of date. You should always be able to inspect my profile for the most up to date tree.

I stand corrected.

Could you also please clarify why you take Withering Presence over Frigid Wake (ascendency)?
The rest of the 'end-game' content will be available along with a heap of new stuff when the game launches in a few months time. From what I've seen it's going to be awesome. - Michael_GGG
"
tobes111 написал:
"
tackle70 написал:
"
tobes111 написал:

I stand corrected.

Could you also please clarify why you take Withering Presence over Frigid Wake (ascendency)?

Yeah, as at the top of the guide, I'm using this specifically for the Sirus fight - there's a lot of chaos damage in the fight and I like having 60% chaos res (withering presence + presence of chayula), it makes the fight much easier. With Pantheon you can get 75% chaos resist vs damage over time.

If I were farming/fighting Shaper or Uber Elder, I would switch back to frigid wake for similar reasons - lots of cold damage in those fights.

If you aren't farming Sirus (or if you have good chaos resist on gear somehow) then Frigid Wake is better.
Последняя редакция: tackle70. Время: 25 дек. 2019 г., 9:35:27
Thanks for this build! Really enjoying it so far :)

One last question - how do you craft/obtain a helm with +1 power charge?

Is it just an extremely rare drop? Thanks!!
The rest of the 'end-game' content will be available along with a heap of new stuff when the game launches in a few months time. From what I've seen it's going to be awesome. - Michael_GGG
Последняя редакция: tobes111. Время: 25 дек. 2019 г., 18:55:08
Hey. Thanks for the build guide. I just wanted to mention that tempered flesh is a BIS jewel socketed in the left. Corrupted tempered flesh would be BIS. 56 % crit multi
Последняя редакция: Herplet. Время: 26 дек. 2019 г., 5:34:44
"
tobes111 написал:
Thanks for this build! Really enjoying it so far :)

One last question - how do you craft/obtain a helm with +1 power charge?

Is it just an extremely rare drop? Thanks!!

+1 power charges is obtainable via corruption or as a Warlord's prefix on helmets. In Standard, it's available on synthesized helmets as well, but as far as I know that's no longer craftable in any way.

I don't know how rare the +1 Warlord's prefix is, but I know the corruption is rare. The Vertex is a decent unique to try for the +1 Corruption on, or to buy (it's usually purchasable for a few exalts).

I'll take another look at Tempered Flesh soon... I had looked into it months ago and decided it didn't make the cut, but maybe I missed something or they changed the tree.
Последняя редакция: tackle70. Время: 26 дек. 2019 г., 9:55:22
Hey just started a freeze pulse witch build never played this game before. Havong fun. Atm lvl 32. But i cant see you passive tree for the build it cuts off the side and i need help with the rest of the passive tree.
"
AveryMoose написал:
Hey just started a freeze pulse witch build never played this game before. Havong fun. Atm lvl 32. But i cant see you passive tree for the build it cuts off the side and i need help with the rest of the passive tree.

You can click on their profile by clicking on the name "tackle70" under the "Posted by" on the right hand side.

Then click on Characters.

Then go click on their skill tree. Useful to see annointments people choose in this thread, items used and skill tree pathing. But its almost the same for everyone.

There is also an arrow you can minimise for ascendancy if thats the part thats blocked off for you.
Последняя редакция: tobes111. Время: 26 дек. 2019 г., 23:12:18
Forgive me my ignorance but for what do you need Chaos Resistance if you have CI ? Doesnt CI make you immune to Chaos damage ? So why the resistance then ? There must be something I dont fully understand, would be nice if someone could elaborate ...
"
Crusher152 написал:
Forgive me my ignorance but for what do you need Chaos Resistance if you have CI ? Doesnt CI make you immune to Chaos damage ? So why the resistance then ? There must be something I dont fully understand, would be nice if someone could elaborate ...

The Timeless jewel, Militant Faith, socketed right next to the CI keystone, changes the keystone to be Inner Conviction, no longer Chaos Innoculation. (It changes all keystone in its radius to Inner Conviction if it has the Domonus roll, regardless of where it's socketed in the tree).
Последняя редакция: tackle70. Время: 27 дек. 2019 г., 9:39:59

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация