[3.11] Brittleknee’s SRS Necromancer - Reliable, Beginner-Friendly. All content. Harvest Ready!

Скрытый текст

Do i just go for it with my current chest piece? Or should I wait till i 5-link my covenant? I got a covenant as well.
Well lyco looks like x2 damage to me, with 19+0 srs at least
"
theLt написал:
Well lyco looks like x2 damage to me, with 19+0 srs at least

Yeah, Accuracy is that good for SRS. :D
Check me out on Twitch! http://www.twitch.tv/brittleknee
All of my builds are here: https://tinyurl.com/y5vwayk2
Hi! Using your guide to build my witch. Quick question about the skill tree, the minion nodes on the left side (3rd picture from your skill tree) the skill tree has changed. Which nodes should I take? Thanks for advance.
What level do I replace Mark of the Red Covenent? I'm in act 9. (act 10 now)

Also, how deep can the build delve?
Последняя редакция: kaladinbridgefour. Время: 22 дек. 2018 г., 21:50:12
"
kaladinbridgefour написал:
What level do I replace Mark of the Red Covenent? I'm in act 9. (act 10 now)

Also, how deep can the build delve?

Assuming your using a belly i expect 500 isn't out of your reach. SRS is really nice in delve since it's highly linear you can just charge about and build up a wave of srs since they usually will always have a new pack to aggro.
"
Tris92 написал:
Hi! Using your guide to build my witch. Quick question about the skill tree, the minion nodes on the left side (3rd picture from your skill tree) the skill tree has changed. Which nodes should I take? Thanks for advance.

Too true! It says Betrayel ready but it's not. Very missleading
No Pastebin links either
"
Tris92 написал:

Pastebin links with the current passive trees for Path of Building are given before the Introduction section. You should just go through the new minion nodes. Note that Spiritual Command may help you with attack movement skills.
Thanks for creating the guide. It's highly informative and well written. I've always wanted to make an SRS char and this league felt right. Your guide made me take the leap.

Currently the char is 91, but the build doesn't feel that smooth to play. Out of mana a lot of the time, and not enough attack/cast speed as vaal haste is not on 100%+ uptime. On another note the char has killed atziri and two guardians, but it feels super squishy. Can definitely take down shaper with it, but I want to make it play better before doing anything more challenging.

Would greatly love any tips or ideas. My profile is open if that helps.

Thanks!
Последняя редакция: JamieRmusic. Время: 9 янв. 2019 г., 7:18:53

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация