[3.11] Brittleknee’s SRS Necromancer - Reliable, Beginner-Friendly. All content. Harvest Ready!

Anyone able to recommend next steps for me? I have only about 3 exalts of currency available.

Happy with my damage in Red Maps for the most part but want more survivability. Damage on bosses seems good but the last coenqueror i did, the Judge guy, was tricky, his immunity banners took a bit.
"
Goldenhawk07 написал:
Anyone able to recommend next steps for me? I have only about 3 exalts of currency available.

Happy with my damage in Red Maps for the most part but want more survivability. Damage on bosses seems good but the last coenqueror i did, the Judge guy, was tricky, his immunity banners took a bit.

Flasks - usually those with instant life recovery are recommended over others. Maybe Karui Blood. I hardly believe that leech from Atziri's Promise is helpful, you can try Rumi's Concoction or a Granite/Basalt flask instead.

Weapon and Offerings - using a weapon triggering your spells (like Elemental Weakness or Desecrate, Storm Brand, Flesh Offering) really helps with managing fights. On the top of that you could try using Bone Offering, at least for some bosses.

Passives - you could annoint Ravenous Horde and pick Golem Commander to use a Chaos Golem as well (say, instead Maim in your setup). That's additional 8% physical damage reduction with Unnatural Strenght. If you have issues with your mana recovery, you can try picking Battle Rouse near the Scion life wheel.

Thanks, Atziri's was just a 1c purchase for the Poison Conqueror fight, managed to get it on my last portal and got an awakened gem giving me literally half my currenct currency, so total worth :p

I'll get new flasks for sure, thanks.

I'll look into anointing, never done that before, that would save me a lot of passive nodes I could dump into life nodes then.

Thanks for the tips.
Been a while.

While my build has diverged significantly from yours, my core 6L is still the same as it has been for the past year and the same as you've also been using for a long time.

However, awakened gems are an interesting twist. Most notably, a level 5 Awakened Added Fire Damage represents a huge upgrade over Elemental Focus due to the +1 to level of supported Fire gems it unlocks at lvl 5 (as a bonus now the skulls can freeze and ignite sometimes!).

I mean, this is obviously into expensive min-max territory, but I did think it was worth mentioning.

Also, I had a question. I agree with your reasons for running Empower and so I do too. However, at what point would you say enough HP is enough to dispense with Empower?

Currently, my SRS have about 20k HP, and losing Empower would drop them to about 13.5k HP, which is a big drop. But if I do manage to get an Awakened Added Fire Damage levelled up to lvl 5, they would be bumped back up to just under 15k hp and I'm wondering if 15k HP is plenty considering the damn things are only alive for 12 seconds or so.

On the other hand boss damage has been buffed, so perhaps Empower is worth more than ever if the sweepers are more brutal late game? I've faced low-tier Elderslayers (with no trouble), but not high ones or Sirius.
Последняя редакция: FramFramson. Время: 31 дек. 2019 г., 4:55:19
Had a rough time with another SRS build, completely respec'd and switched to this one with Bobblybook's edits on the previous page. HUGE difference in playability, cheers to both of you for the guide and revisions.
Последняя редакция: gere720. Время: 2 янв. 2020 г., 15:24:18
If you are dying, I recommend using Bone Offering with Rumi Flask, getting Mystic Bulwark passive and Undying Evangelist spectres (with proximity shield). Thinking about enchanting my helmet with "Bone Offering grants an additional +9% Chance to Block Attack Damage". Even with all this, I dont have problem with killing everything. It save your time and frustration with Metamorph bosses etc. Using Vaal Skeleton on bosses help too.

I wont refund Necromantic Aegis passive, because of huge damage loss (it gives more damage for minions than Flesh Offering).
Hello everyone! Could anybody help me out with the steps to crafting a good convoking wand? Im using one now as a filler but would really like to go after crafting a nice one of my own. Thx in advance for any tips and happy hunting Exiles!
"
XDannyManX написал:
Hello everyone! Could anybody help me out with the steps to crafting a good convoking wand? Im using one now as a filler but would really like to go after crafting a nice one of my own. Thx in advance for any tips and happy hunting Exiles!

Look at this vid, it help you craft your own Wand. Remember with patch 3.9 Multi mod can craft only 2 additional craft (multi mod is craft itself). Now on your wand you can have 3 mods before adding Multi mod.

"PoE 3.8 Blight Necromancer Minion Build - Best Convoking Wand - Crafting Guide": https://youtu.be/_vjDswTetJ4
Последняя редакция: Vinci112. Время: 4 янв. 2020 г., 8:51:10
"
Vinci112 написал:
"
XDannyManX написал:

Look at this vid, it help you craft your own Wand. Remember with patch 3.9 Multi mod can craft only 2 additional craft (multi mod is craft itself). Now on your wand you can have 3 mods before adding Multi mod.

"PoE 3.8 Blight Necromancer Minion Build - Best Convoking Wand - Crafting Guide": https://youtu.be/_vjDswTetJ4

Awesome, thank you!
Just trying this build out. so far it's great but im only 74. most of the gear is pretty cheap which is nice. The wand is a bit pricey if you go for all the +gem levels. I still need to swap the wand because im just using some garbage unique from leveling.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация