[3.11] Brittleknee’s SRS Necromancer - Reliable, Beginner-Friendly. All content. Harvest Ready!

If i reserve my mana do I need to spec out of MoM then? Pretty sure I do right

I bought a lvl 3 enlighten and linked Vaal haste Hatred and Generosity with it to save my mana pool, I assume Vaal haste on minions is better than on me, especially since I managed to get a Raging Spirit duration enchant on my helm today.

Bouught a +3 unset ring, bought a 21 Carrion and 21 Chaos, I now get 10% reduction from Chaos and Carrion is level 26 total which I think is pretty neat. Spec'd into Golem Commander.

My amulet now i can basically do anything with.
Последняя редакция: Goldenhawk07. Время: 7 янв. 2020 г., 23:15:19
"
Goldenhawk07 написал:
If i reserve my mana do I need to spec out of MoM then? Pretty sure I do right

I bought a lvl 3 enlighten and linked Vaal haste Hatred and Generosity with it to save my mana pool, I assume Vaal haste on minions is better than on me, especially since I managed to get a Raging Spirit duration enchant on my helm today.

Bouught a +3 unset ring, bought a 21 Carrion and 21 Chaos, I now get 10% reduction from Chaos and Carrion is level 26 total which I think is pretty neat. Spec'd into Golem Commander.

My amulet now i can basically do anything with.

You do not want to link Vaal Haste to generosity. The (base) Haste aura is nice for your character, both for movement speed and cast speed. Hatred is useless for you so it gets linked with generosity for more minion dps.
Последняя редакция: Bobblybook. Время: 8 янв. 2020 г., 8:07:25

Killed Sirus for the first time today using this char.

I have failed 4 sets so far, this time killed him on awakener 8 (it doesn't add really any difficulty, just a negligible amount of hp).

I actually rerolled a jugg molten striker because I felt this SRS character was too squishy for it. After failing a few sets on that character and learning how to cheese the storm placements, I came back to SRS.

It's much easier on SRS as you can run around while your minions dps. I am essentially running a 5L as I am using Unleash as the 6th link still (instead of Ele focus), and it's more than overkill levels of damage even for awakener 8 sirus. I phase him within a few seconds each time - the hard part of the fight is the arena and mechanics, not the actual dps phases.

Also t15+ metamorphs are best killed by offscreening. I find that with 11 zombies and spamming bone armour, I can stay at max screen range and spam my SRS towards the metamorph and kill it without it aggroing onto me. I can't actually see what's going on since it's off the screen, so I'm unsure if the zombies are tanking or what's going on. It's been my most successful strategy so far for dealing with high tier metamorphs as they can easily 1 shot through 5.5-6k hp if one of their abilities lands.
Последняя редакция: Bobblybook. Время: 8 янв. 2020 г., 7:36:45
Spamming 20 Raging Spirits, using Vaal Skeleton and Shock (in the same place where metamorph spawn) kill Metamorph before he can do anything. Moving after because of Volatile Dead...

The same with bosses but before you start the fight you spam Raging Spirits and Vaal Skeleton screen away from him.

The hardest part fighting Sirus is storm phase. Beams do nothing with Proximity Shield from specters (Undying Evangelist). Failed him twice. Once he disappeared during Storm phase...

Edit: Gratz Bobblybook with awakened support. It cost 70ex
Последняя редакция: Vinci112. Время: 8 янв. 2020 г., 12:35:20
Hi guys, other than Empower lvl 4, what are the highest priority items/gems to improve my character? Haven't been able to kill Sirus yet without help.

Sometimes struggle with survivability.
Последняя редакция: atlasinvictus. Время: 10 янв. 2020 г., 2:15:17
@Vinci112 and @Bobblybook both your suggestions really helped me out with this build, was dying a lot but after making some changes after reading your suggestions the build is doing alright (high phys dmg is still yikes)

Thanks for providing us with some additional information on how to improve this build.

Something i'v managed to craft :P Bought the base for 1ex and slammed it three times with an annul ( gotta take some risks for some juicy rewards) It's not super amazing but it will do for now.
Последняя редакция: matzuba. Время: 9 янв. 2020 г., 8:56:20
"
matzuba написал:
@Vinci112 and @Bobblybook both your suggestions really helped me out with this build, was dying a lot but after making some changes after reading your suggestions the build is doing alright (high phys dmg is still yikes)

Thanks for providing us with some additional information on how to improve this build.

Something i'v managed to craft :P Bought the base for 1ex and slammed it three times with an annul ( gotta take some risks for some juicy rewards) It's not super amazing but it will do for now.

No problem. Glad i could help :)

Change my build again. Block almost capped with 50% spell block. 6k hp and 1k es. Nothing can kill me now xD

Скрытый текст
Shock is Overpowered!
@Vinci112

Are there any ways to improve my current build? Running into survivability issues in t15+ maps
"
gere720 написал:
@Vinci112

Are there any ways to improve my current build? Running into survivability issues in t15+ maps

Get one jewel with "minions have Blind chance with attack" (maybe another one with taunt too, for Zombies to taunt without Meat Shield (btw SRS cant taunt)). Try using Bone Offering.

Im happy with sacrificing Necromantic Aegis for more block, but im not sure if its best idea.
@Vinci112 & @Bobblybook What should I do next to improve my character? Still dying sometimes to damage spikes and haven't been able to kill Sirus myself yet.

Should I run with Ruthless, Awakened Elemental Focus, or Empower lvl 4?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация