[3.11] Brittleknee’s SRS Necromancer - Reliable, Beginner-Friendly. All content. Harvest Ready!

"
DotsandDashes написал:
Just trying this build out. so far it's great but im only 74. most of the gear is pretty cheap which is nice. The wand is a bit pricey if you go for all the +gem levels. I still need to swap the wand because im just using some garbage unique from leveling.

Buy any weapon with Minion Dmg (and "Trigger a socketed spell when you use a skill" craft if needed). Having Attack speed for minions is nice too. Remember that Elemental dmg work for Raging Spirits but Spell dmg dont, because your minions dont use spells.

Starters

Endgame weapon

Edit: Elemental AND Spell dmg on weapon dont work for minions.
Последняя редакция: Vinci112. Время: 6 янв. 2020 г., 21:45:12
Thanks. i picked this up for cheap

i also crafted this in 1 try

I have a second ring too but i dont wanna talk about it lmao
Последняя редакция: DotsandDashes. Время: 7 янв. 2020 г., 5:23:03
Sorry if this is a silly question but if im running Anger and Hatred, is the Anger effecting my EE negatively?
"
XDannyManX написал:
Sorry if this is a silly question but if im running Anger and Hatred, is the Anger effecting my EE negatively?

If both linked with Genorosity then no. By using Orb of Storm you increase enemy lightning resist and decrease cold and fire.
so i finally tried sirus. Zombies and golem get killed so quick on this fight, how do you deal with that? I mean, they arent a huge source of DPS, but still
Took a break from SRS for a bit, got some more currency, want to push this build a bit more now.

Anyone able to tell me where they think i can improve? I already know I gotta shop for some gem upgrades, wondering what to look for on my wand and helm and jewelery though primarily. Aspect of Spider on belt of course, probably not much i can do with the boots.

EDIT: How do I link all my gear?
Последняя редакция: Goldenhawk07. Время: 7 янв. 2020 г., 19:19:17
"
DotsandDashes написал:
so i finally tried sirus. Zombies and golem get killed so quick on this fight, how do you deal with that? I mean, they arent a huge source of DPS, but still

They will die whetever you do in this fight, but my setup help a little. Check my post at 55th page.
"
Goldenhawk07 написал:
Took a break from SRS for a bit, got some more currency, want to push this build a bit more now.

Anyone able to tell me where they think i can improve? I already know I gotta shop for some gem upgrades, wondering what to look for on my wand and helm and jewelery though primarily. Aspect of Spider on belt of course, probably not much i can do with the boots.

EDIT: How do I link all my gear?

1st step:
Your hatred NEED to be linked with Generosity. Otherwise you wont get dmg boost from Elemental Equilibrium.

2nd step:
with Necromantic Aegis boost your minions a lot.

3rd step:
Save passive by anointing amulet with Ravenous Horde. Then place Careful Planing in the socket below. Dont need Fragility.

There is a lot to upgrade, but fix this first.

How do I link all my gear?
Click character portrait in upper left corner and click item.
Thanks Vinci

I;'ve made some changes already, Victaros is back, Aegis is pathed into, Horde given up, Im trying to find a better amulet to anoint, any recommendations on what to look for before i spend currency on the anoint?

What gems would you get rid of to put generosity with hatred? And will i have mana reservation issues then?

And which place for the jewel?
Последняя редакция: Goldenhawk07. Время: 7 янв. 2020 г., 20:59:40
"
Goldenhawk07 написал:
Thanks Vinci

I;'ve made some changes already, Victaros is back, Aegis is pathed into, Horde given up, Im trying to find a better amulet to anoint, any recommendations on what to look for before i spend currency on the anoint?

What gems would you get rid of to put generosity with hatred? And will i have mana reservation issues then?

Move Carrion Golem to gloves. Elemental Proliferation isnt needed. Replace Meat Shield for Zombies with Feeding Frenzy that give dmg to all minions. You will need amulet with reduced mana reserved and one item with dex for Haste.

Edit: Reduced mana reserved is needed for Aspect of Spider. With 3% you will have 0 mana. If you need more to use skills get corrupted jewel with reduced mana reserved implicit or another item with reduce.

Edit2:
"
Goldenhawk07 написал:
And which place for the jewel?

Cant link image. Check my character VinqSRS
Последняя редакция: Vinci112. Время: 7 янв. 2020 г., 21:47:39

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация