[3.11] Brittleknee’s SRS Necromancer - Reliable, Beginner-Friendly. All content. Harvest Ready!

"
atlasinvictus написал:
@Vinci112 & @Bobblybook What should I do next to improve my character? Still dying sometimes to damage spikes and haven't been able to kill Sirus myself yet.

Should I run with Ruthless, Awakened Elemental Focus, or Empower lvl 4?

Use Ruthless. Awakened Elemental Focus instead of Unleash. Empower when you have corrupted chest with +1 socketed gems (instead of Ruthless). If you need clear speed then use Melee Splash instead of Ruthless/Empower.

Having Shock on ring are helpfull for bosses/metamorph.

Killed today Uber Elder with almost stacked block 72%/54%. Died twice (i could easily avoid second death xd).
Thanks for the quick reply, and congrats on the Uber Elder kill! I've been checking your character build as a reference guide, haha.

Without Unleash, how do you maintain a stack of 20 Raging Spirits as you run through the map? I find the playstyle clunky and slow when I had to constantly stop to recast whenever I entered a new area or moved too quickly.
Последняя редакция: atlasinvictus. Время: 11 янв. 2020 г., 1:17:40
With Flesh Offering is not a problem. Without it is a little clunky. I cast few Skulls, move, cast, move every second. Swap Ruthless for Melee Splash for faster clear. That why I get this enchant. Not the best helmet, should get better
Hey folks!

Thanks for the build, and the add-ons, for everyone. This is a perfect starter (and much more) for standard leaguing. I had 2 Sirus encounters, on the second attempt I've been successful.

I've tried a bit of the more defensive setup, and it has it's up's and downs. I'm stuck with the "classical" build, with some touches here and there. The change of splash to multistrike seems genial so far!

My tech: using phasing flask ALWAYS! This way I don't shield charge into packs, instead behind them. This is a big quality of life change. There are two big killers for me at the moment: garbage things that stop me (<3 flame dash), and lags.

After all this is perfect for the "casual" (not streamer) everyday guys to finish story and challenges.

ps.: in incursions you can use a little trick: if you enter to a new instance, there is a bit of invulnerability while you don't do anything; using this, and starting actions AFTER the first wave of shitload, it is survivable most of the times.
"
AnarAran написал:
Hey folks! I've tried a bit of the more defensive setup, and it has it's up's and downs. I'm stuck with the "classical" build, with some touches here and there. The change of splash to multistrike seems genial so far!

Change Multistrike for Ruthless for more dmg. Multistrike is bad for SRS.

"
AnarAran написал:
My tech: using phasing flask ALWAYS! This way I don't shield charge into packs, instead behind them. This is a big quality of life change. There are two big killers for me at the moment: garbage things that stop me (<3 flame dash), and lags.

Its good idea. I used it at the beginning, but dont remember why i stopped. Gonna replace Quicksilver for it.

"
AnarAran написал:
ps.: in incursions you can use a little trick: if you enter to a new instance, there is a bit of invulnerability while you don't do anything; using this, and starting actions AFTER the first wave of shitload, it is survivable most of the times.

For Incursion I use Vaal Skeleton and move to kill enemies from the rear not from middle to avoid potential projectiles. But with block I dont need anymore. Even when spawning Metamorph. Kill him in few second before he do anytthing.

Its nice to have those to increase your SRS level/damage even more. Its not cheep, but worth.

Edit: I have never so much luck in any league. The most Exalts I could farm were 10-20 per league, but now im close to getting HH. Im curious how it work with this build. Cant wait xd
Последняя редакция: Vinci112. Время: 11 янв. 2020 г., 15:50:39
Did few runs with multistrike, with splash, and with ele dmg;
(ruthless and melee dmg are really a must have)

If I don't have multistrike OR splash, my mapping is slower; The srs can clean up everything, but it happens after I leave the pack; if I have those gems in the mix, the killing is almost instant while I am at the pack, so I can do the pick ups if necessary;
with splash everything (even bosses) is manageable until t13, and most of t14; on t14-15 multistrike is a great compromised solution between splash and ele dmg;
After t16 there are special occasions when the need for aoe is smaller than the need for dmg; this way the splash-ele dmg swap is needed again.

these are probably true only for my setup and based on my experiences. :)

(for example high lvl legion encounters and breaches are hardly manageable profitably without splash or multistrike)
Been following this guide and using it for a bit, with many of the changes suggested by Bobblybook (thanks!)

I've been using Animate Weapon instead of Desecrate on my wand w/ the trigger socketed spell to generate a few more projectile absorption bodies and some DPS. It seems decent enough but can be an issue when you need the corpses for flesh offering. However, haven't run into too many issues in that regard.

Overall this build is really safe and fun to play in a league that is extremely unforgiving.
thinking about picking up awakened added fire dmg, here's my current 6L:

srs - minion dmg - unleash - multistrike - melee phys - elemental dmg

was wondering what to swap out if i wanted to add melee splash to the mix as well?
Последняя редакция: gere720. Время: 14 янв. 2020 г., 22:32:12
"
gere720 написал:

was wondering what to swap out if i wanted to add melee splash to the mix as well?

Mind that Awakened Added Fire Damage basically is worth it only since lvl 5.

As for Unleash, I tend to keep it, but it seems to be always a personalized decision based on preferences and the character performance, so it's probably the best to experiment with it for yourself.

I think SRS move and attack fast enough to vastly minimize disadvantages of Multistrike and it's one of the biggest dps boosts otherwise.

Therefore, Elemental Focus and Melee Physical Damage would the candidates for the swaps in my opinion, but that means you'd have to get 3B3R. Maybe you'd just swap Melee Physical Damage for Awakened Added Fire Damage (5+) and use Melee Splash instead of Multistrike only occasionally, if ever.
"
gere720 написал:

The answer to all of these gem questions is always:

CHECK POB!

PoB will give you the true numbers about what is best.

Awakened Added Fire is around 37% more dps, though it gives an extra level of SRS's hp which can be useful to keep them alive longer if you want that.

Awakened Multistrike is very good, but expensive.
Awakened ele dmg, etc are good, nothing great but a nice little incremental increase in damage.

For max dps, Brittleknee's PoB shows the following as the best setup:

SRS + Multistrike + Melee phys + Minion Damage + (Ruthless/Ele dmg/Ele focus).

The last 3 all add around 40% more damage each, with a couple of % difference between them, ranked in that order.
I don't like Ruthless for clearing because you don't get the damage boost until the 3rd hit, which slows down your clearing a little. Maybe with multistrike this isn't an issue, but I'd rather go with Ele dmg and sacrifice the extra 2% damage and just have the flat boost all the time.

If you run two red gems as the last two (Ruthless + Ele dmg) then you cannot swap one easily for Unleash, and you would have to swap Minion Damage, which is one of the best supports.

Therefore my pick for the last two supports is Ele Dmg + Ele focus, swapping for Melee Splash or Unleash for mapping (or both).

Note that unless you are constantly running around with 20 SRS minions, Unleash may actually be a higher dps increase than Ele Focus since it gives you more minions. It's also really good for tough boss fights, where you cannot just stand still and cast minions all day.

Also, ele focus prevents freezing. I notice my SRS shatter a lot while mapping as they do mostly cold damage (despite being a fire skill). This is something that you completely lose if you run Ele focus.

I found that in higher tier maps, Melee Splash was not all that effective since your gear and minions should scale up to kill packs fast. The main bottleneck is how fast you can kill rares or metamorphs or bosses, and I really was not going to gem swap two gems for every single map. Melee splash also adds that annoying bright orange aoe graphic that is really annoying on the eyes and framerate.

For what it's worth, I always play with Ele dmg with attacks + Unleash, whether it's mapping or sirus 8. Imo it feels the best to run, it's fast and enjoyable to play (with Unleash) which is probably the most important aspect.
Последняя редакция: Bobblybook. Время: 20 янв. 2020 г., 22:51:42

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация