Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

Whats the general opinion about Kitava's Teaching? Im using it since a while but cant really tell if its actually saving me from some close calls or is Feast of Flesh triggering.
"
blackspiral написал:
Whats the general opinion about Kitava's Teaching? Im using it since a while but cant really tell if its actually saving me from some close calls or is Feast of Flesh triggering.

I switched it out for enduring composure (I saw it in Kay's PoB)
If my PoB shows 2M DPS for SD spectre, that's for each spectre? That means I have 10M total DPS?
I'm asking to know how to compare damage of this build to other popular builds.

I really like the damage and I want to know how to compare it to other builds if I choose to no do Spectres next league.

https://pastebin.com/m6g4qQk0
A few question if anyone wamt to answer
1. I was able to kill uber elder easily but cant kill sirius because of the last stage. what to do about his die beam?
2. I have an ok+ equipment but still only 6.5k life, is it because i should level up more and add life nodes
3. How can you survive simulacrum boss or full t16 delerium maps without 100ex worth of equipment?
"
Maybe I should make a guide video for this?

yes please, that would be great.
"
arikshkol написал:
1. I was able to kill uber elder easily but cant kill sirius because of the last stage. what to do about his die beam?
2. I have an ok+ equipment but still only 6.5k life, is it because i should level up more and add life nodes
3. How can you survive simulacrum boss or full t16 delerium maps without 100ex worth of equipment?

Your equipment should be good enough. 6.5K life is a good amount and I did fine with that until I put more $$$ into my build. I cleared simulacrum wave 20 the first time with similar gear to what you have. Except I prefer GMP and vicious projectile support over LMP and pierce support. I ran GMP as soon as I had the damage and it really helped me with the wave clears. Try to thin the waves and look for opportunities to convocate your minions on top of the bosses while avoiding their attacks. Sometimes though you will just get bad modifiers and boss spawns on the late waves.

I also prefer to only run 1 life flask and use 2 other defensive flasks.
Последняя редакция: Mr_Hutz_. Время: 25 мая 2020 г., 21:20:09
"
Mr_Hutz_ написал:
"
arikshkol написал:
One problem I see with your gear is that both of your rings have cold damage to attacks which nerfs your damage. Elemental Equilibrium will make it so your attacks cause enemies to have additional cold resistance. You want NO cold damage to YOUR character's attacks on any of your gear.

Otherwise your equipment should be fine. I cleared simulacrum wave 20 the first time with similar gear to what you have. Except I prefer GMP and vicious projectile support over LMP and pierce support. I also prefer to only run 1 life flask and use 2 other defensive flasks.
Attacks are different from spells. He's not using any Attacks so those are fine, not useful but not hurting anything.

@arikshkol

First, Guard skills share a cooldown, so having both Immortal Call and Steelskin linked to Cast when Damage Taken will only ever cast Immortal Call. You should only be using one Guard skill because of this (probably Immortal Call since you're not armor stacking; note Molten Shell is also a guard skill).

Second, switching from Flesh to Bone Offering will help significantly. This will give you life when you block and significantly increase your chance to block.

Switching out one or more life flasks for extra utility flasks will probably help too. I run Basalt in addition to Granite because there's a lot of lethal physical damage in the game. I'd drop the poison life flask since with 54% chaos resistance poisons aren't going to hurt much (I have similar and I think the only time I was even remotely in danger from poison was when I had 6 stacks from the poison conqueror).
"
ShmooDude написал:
I'm not sure I agree with RK > RS for clearing with spiders; maybe it's because of the extra DPS from 240% elegant hubris, the modifications I've made to the build vs yours or that I never found the right rhythm. I don't know, but each time I've tried them out they've been notably slower. Granted I haven't done any high delerium maps with knights and compared that so that might be better.

My setup differences:
Скрытый текст

1) Fire (or lightning) damage corrupted Arakaali's Fang, Fortify Boots, and Curse on Hit ring using CwC Cyclone + Desecrate + offering. Also Holy Relic in lieu of Animated Guardian.

Through this setup, I get or apply:
Assassin's Mark
Elemental Equilibrium debuff
Extra health regen (through the Holy Relic's nova)
Elemental Army debuff (linked to Holy Relic)
Fortify
Stun/Knockback immunity
"Phasing" (not actual phasing, but the ability to travel through enemies)

2) Awakened GMP over LMP.
Since Spiders will converge on a single beefier target after the trash is dead, it's less necessary to keep Spectre single target high in most situations. Also with Awakened GMP, the DPS loss is slightly less due to the extra 10% increased attack speed from the quality compared to LMP. It's really only the conquerors, shaper/elder guardians or end game bosses that I bother swapping out AGMP.

3) Minion Movement speed
The big hangup for me with clearing non-delerium maps is not always the damage, but the actual killing. With Redemption Sentries many of the enemies are 1 hp before I (or my spiders) even get there so the faster the spiders can get there to finish them off the better. Since I don't need phasing through watcher's eye, I leave Vaal Haste linked to Awakened Generosity giving the spiders a serious speed boost. I also use 2x22% ring enchants so my spiders sit at 262% movement speed during Vaal Haste.

There's some defensive tweaks too such as molten shell with armor flask instead of rumi's but the above is what I've done to make my clear speeds as efficient as possible.

I see what you mean. My build guide is really a basic version. I think you have made a lot of nice improvements!

Do you have any gameplay on youtube? I would like to see it actually. Maybe you could run T16 promade like my video so we can compare?

Also, if you take out your legion jewel, how is your build? I'd like to use some of your ideas for future version of S&S, but maybe without the legion jewel because it's hard to get 240%/320%.

🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
Последняя редакция: kayella. Время: 26 мая 2020 г., 0:01:36
"
blackspiral написал:

I think Kitava's Teachings is good if you don't use Dveouring Diadem because it can eat 10 corpses so there's nothing left for KT and you just get the damage debuff.

Also KT is better for sustain and works in map with no regen. But for surviving big hits, I recommend small gem with Enduring Composure because it gives endurance charges.
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
"
Medoo написал:
If my PoB shows 2M DPS for SD spectre, that's for each spectre? That means I have 10M total DPS?
I'm asking to know how to compare damage of this build to other popular builds.

I really like the damage and I want to know how to compare it to other builds if I choose to no do Spectres next league.

https://pastebin.com/m6g4qQk0

Yes, it is for each spectre! So use DPS x spectre number for your overall DPS. But just remember real game DPS is maybe half of POB number.

Also, the type of damage is important (projectile spell vs aoe spell vs melee vs range). APS has a big effect too.

For example:
Redemption Sentry has high damage, long range projectile with low APS. It looks awesome becaus you can see big chunks out of boss health. But sometimes the boss moves and the projectile misses, so DPS = 0.

EVF has massive damage melee hit with low APS. Bosses disappear when they hit. But super slow movement, so when boss moves, DPS = 0.

lave Driver has medium damage, medium range aoe spell with high APS. It feels like constant DPS.

Other builds might be even less DPS because POB is 100% perfect conditions. Real game DPS is much lower beacuse we have to move and dodge boss attack or ground effect or no flask charge, etc.

So it's actually difficult to compare builds, I think.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация