Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
arikshkol написал:
A few question if anyone wamt to answer
1. I was able to kill uber elder easily but cant kill sirius because of the last stage. what to do about his die beam?
2. I have an ok+ equipment but still only 6.5k life, is it because i should level up more and add life nodes
3. How can you survive simulacrum boss or full t16 delerium maps without 100ex worth of equipment?

Did you know he will turn and look at the place he will teleport? Then he says die and shoots you. So you just need to follow him when he teleports. Just hope that it is not offscreen or into a storm. Then just do like normal for any boss (run around boss in a circle). Always keep moving.

6k life is enough for most of the game. Big hits can still kill even if you have 7 or 8k life but always try to get more. The good thing about spectre build is you can alway move your necro while spectres are doing DPS. This improves survivability a lot. Also try to get small jewel with enduring composure for easy endurance charges.

If you see my early league videos, my gear is not expensive. Just 20/20 normal gems and 6L body. Alway keep moving your necro. Run around the side of monster packs. Watch out for ground effects (this league has too many big one shot ground effects).

🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
Hey at all, what do you think about Scinteel Synthite Spectre? I see the Spectres in a Video.
Ty so much for all of your comments it really helped me to improve my build. I changed the vermillon rings, and added meat shield for ag. I will add the enduring composure as well.
Another question about small cluster jewels, for those of you who are still using mom, is it better to use small cluster jewel that increase energy shield instead of life?
The increase of life is 4% and energy shield is 6% if we have enough chaos resistance- 50+ it's not a better layer of defence?
* because i am using devouring diadem idk if it's still a normal energy shield or only 30% of damage is taken from there becaus it's my mana
"
arikshkol написал:
Ty so much for all of your comments it really helped me to improve my build. I changed the vermillon rings, and added meat shield for ag. I will add the enduring composure as well.
Another question about small cluster jewels, for those of you who are still using mom, is it better to use small cluster jewel that increase energy shield instead of life?
The increase of life is 4% and energy shield is 6% if we have enough chaos resistance- 50+ it's not a better layer of defence?
* because i am using devouring diadem idk if it's still a normal energy shield or only 30% of damage is taken from there becaus it's my mana
Unless you stack energy shield, chances are a 6% increase in energy shield is going to be less than a 4% increase in life.

Based on the PoB import I did of you before, 4% life translates to about 74 life and 6% energy shield to 24 energy shield
"
kayella написал:
I see what you mean. My build guide is really a basic version. I think you have made a lot of nice improvements!

Do you have any gameplay on youtube? I would like to see it actually. Maybe you could run T16 promade like my video so we can compare?

Also, if you take out your legion jewel, how is your build? I'd like to use some of your ideas for future version of S&S, but maybe without the legion jewel because it's hard to get 240%/320%.
I don't have any videos though I might see about making one later if I can figure out what I have to record it with.

It's not too much worse than the 240%. Mostly because it's a witch elegant hubris so I lose the Lord of the Dead cluster, Ravenous Horde and have to heavily invest in life nodes elsewhere since I lose access to the Heart and Soul and Cruel Preparation clusters.

After moving some points around (taking some life nodes allocated elsewhere since I'm gaining 30% life) PoB says 2.07 mil without and 2.45 mil with so that's a 18% gain from the Elegant Hubris at the same increased life percentage. Noticeable, but it's not build breaking.

Последняя редакция: ShmooDude. Время: 26 мая 2020 г., 16:51:21
Pls pardon my noob question. I am new and first time trying out a spectre build.

If I link my haste to generosity, will Watcher's eye work when it says ... by Haste?

I never figured out the Armageddon Band EE setup on the glove. How would that work?

Thank you

Последняя редакция: Orthedos. Время: 27 мая 2020 г., 3:26:08
"
Orthedos написал:
Pls pardon my noob question. I am new and first time trying out a spectre build.

If I link my haste to generosity, will Watcher's eye work when it says ... by Haste?

I never figured out the Armageddon Band EE setup on the glove. How would that work?

Thank you

No, the Watcher's Eye will not work, and that's why you don't link Haste with Generosity Support.

For Brand and EE setup, you just link your Brand skill with a curse and Curse on Hit support, then you can also link your Flame Dash to it.
That way both your Brand and Flame Dash will trigger your linked curse.
"
elaineong613 написал:
"
Orthedos написал:

Thank you

No, the Watcher's Eye will not work, and that's why you don't link Haste with Generosity Support.

For Brand and EE setup, you just link your Brand skill with a curse and Curse on Hit support, then you can also link your Flame Dash to it.
That way both your Brand and Flame Dash will trigger your linked curse.

Got it, thank you
Took a break for a few weeks but coming back now.

I league started with Slave Drivers and then had followed the guide and gearing/gems for the Spiders + Redemption Sentries build (before it had its own PoB) and I noticed some of the 6L gems changed.

What is the preferred 6L gem setup for fast map/delirium clearing, please?

I currently have Raise Spectre + Minion Damage + Deathmark + Vicious Projectiles + Poison + Damage on Full Life

It looks like it should be:

Raise Spectre + Awakened Minion Damage + Power Charge on Critical + Awakened Elemental Damage with Attacks + Pierce + Lesser Multiple Projectiles

Is that still best recommendation?

Thanks much in advance!
Последняя редакция: Orbu. Время: 27 мая 2020 г., 21:34:42
"
Helanra написал:
Hey at all, what do you think about Scinteel Synthite Spectre? I see the Spectres in a Video.

I'm trying them now (if you look at my profile, you can see the gems).

Firstly I think the spells look really cool. It's like a black lightning effect. And the abilities have a nice effect.

Mapping is OK. Main problems is default spell is a single lightning projectile, so they need LMP/GMP which reduces single target damage. The special abilities are aoe spells, but have a long cooldown.

Single target damage feels a bit low. But you can gem swap LMP -> Lightning Pen or Ele Focus.

They are very tanky.

Overall, they might be good if you have problems with slave drivers dying because of low hp. But if your SDs don't die, then stick to SD because the mapping and bossing is better.

🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация