Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

Is Plague Bringer better than Commander of Darkness if you have capped resists? It seems with the increase in AOE with the constant corpse consuming due to the trigger, the Slave Drivers will always have that 30% increased AOE, which seems better?
"
dokidokidango написал:
Is Plague Bringer better than Commander of Darkness if you have capped resists? It seems with the increase in AOE with the constant corpse consuming due to the trigger, the Slave Drivers will always have that 30% increased AOE, which seems better?

I prefer Bone Barrier instead of Commander of Darkness. It is extra phys mitigation and a free guard with bleed immunity, helps a lot with lab traps btw.
"
tavi2530 написал:
Is there a specific gem order for the "Trigger A Socketed Spell When You Use A Skill" to work properly?

Right now I have Bone Offering -> Desecrate -> Summon Skeleton, and it is not working well.

Bone Offering uptime isn't 100% and sometime it goes a while until a skeleton is summoned. If I leave the summon skeleton out, the Bone Offering and Desecrate works together perfectly for a 100% uptime.

The trigger will proc gems in the order they are socketed in the wand, starting with top one. so having Bone offering below desecrate is a must.
Use a greed blue blue wand with desecrate->bone offering->skellie(or tempest shield) for max efficiency.
I cant wait for the pure specter update. Got Diadem and +1 specter chest. I want to progress my build :D
damn keep dying because of this noob zombies and SD , they alwas behind me, even with feeding frenzy :(
Do I still get the little nodes around Death Attunement even if I have my amulet annointed with it?
"
kayella написал:
"
KalHirol написал:
Well it might be a change with this patch.
But neither fossils nor harvest seems to do anything.
And if you try to craft with harvest you get the same error message as you get when you try to craft "attack modifier" on a body armour.
"Target item has no affixes possible for this craft".

Could be a bug? There are some body armour mods with 'attack' tag.

Attacks have +(1.1–1.5)% to Critical Strike Chance
Gain Onslaught for 3 seconds when Hit

etc.

Vicous Bites needs the cluster jewel to be iLvl 75, maybe that's the issue ?
Or maybe the seeds also need to be of a high enough lvl to match the iLvl of the mod to be crafted ?

Anyway, small pause to thank you Kay for the build, I'm at white maps with SDs and super super crappy gear, and it feels good. Dropped a lucky exalted orb, I don't even feel pressured to use it to upgrade my gear, I'll wait for when my speed goes down.
"
kayella написал:

Any update to the Spectres and Spiders tree?
Hi !

I have multiples questions :

How can i activate all the auras at the same time?
Hatred 50%
skitterbots 35%
flesh and stone 25% = 110% ?

Is there a difference if i link generosity and Hatred with skitterbots or just generosity with Hatred? (so the auras is around me and not around the bots?)

What is better to use between bone offering(block chance) and flesh offering( attack speed) ?

for raise spectre, is it better in general to have a lvl 21 0% quality gem or lvl 20 20% quality?

"
Dalrost написал:
Hi !

I have multiples questions :

1) Check Sovereignty - node on skill tree
2) Choose for yourself, what do u need more, more survival or more dps. Im personally using none of this (check my profile if u want, for this moment im almost without trouble clearing T16)
3) Absolutely lvl 21 is better, two reasons: firt, gem lvl raises spectres lvl, it meance more dps, second reason is u need to do 4 spectres, so u need to get lvl 25gem + Death Attunement on skill tree. Also 1 quality gives 1% move speed.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация