Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

can someone help me upgrade my set, A8 Sirus is so hard thats crazy

Последняя редакция: oODKOo. Время: 7 июля 2020 г., 15:45:22
"
wallypoe написал:

good info but I have a question.
I am using POB fork but seems like it calculate the shock effect twice, did I missing anything here or thats how it calcualte?

Hmmm, it looks to me like you are correct. And it's not just a visual bug, it is actually calculating it twice. That's not good lol

Well I guess it's another area where PoB isn't correct!
I have a question to the AG Equipment. Is ist important that the Armour has life or resi? Or is life Regeneration and the necessary stats enough?
"
wallypoe написал:
"
wasabexx написал:
Normally a 20/20 skitterbot shock adds 15% x 1.24 = 18% more damage taken by enemies. With overshock, for a 20/20 skitterbot it's 15% x 1.54 = 23%. So if you want to compare it in Pob, change the shock effect to 23%.

good info but I have a question.
I am using POB fork but seems like it calculate the shock effect twice, did I missing anything here or thats how it calcualte?

You're right, shock's effect is applying at double the value you give it (it's really obvious when you set it to 50 and the DPS doubles). That means that PoB was giving a 7.4% increase for overshock when it was really only 4.2%. that still makes it a good option, but probably not better than a crit cluster, but certainly more affordable.

I was looking around for another option (since I don't normally use skitterbots) and there's also Blizzard Caller which increases frostbite effectiveness. It's worth about 3% on Sirus so not quite as good but better than nothing which is what most of the others are.

It makes me wonder if Voices would be worth it since the entire point is to get access to a 3rd Vengeful Commander. I'm just not sure that the gain of the extra aura nodes is worth all those useless ones (unless you get a Voices 1, but those are ungodly expensive)

EDIT:
"
kayella написал:
2x large lightning with Overshock, Vengeful + 4x medium with Vengeful, Replenish. And shock set to 28% (30% + 30% + 25%).
= 8.0M

2x large with renewal, feasting, vicious + 4x medium with vengeful, precise. and shock set 18%.
= 8.1M
Fixing these for the PoB bug puts it at 6.6 mil for Overshock setup and 7.0 mil for Minion. That said, crafting them in Harvest won't be too bad since you can crit augment them (presumably, having not done so myself). But if the weightings don't change and harvest doesn't go core then the triple cluster will still be super rare and probably not worth it for all but the super rich. We'll just have to see.
Последняя редакция: ShmooDude. Время: 7 июля 2020 г., 15:13:21
Can someone give me RK please?

My IGN: FoggingBeach

(got it)
Последняя редакция: YouSucks. Время: 7 июля 2020 г., 16:22:16
*deleted*
Последняя редакция: Agahan. Время: 8 июля 2020 г., 2:10:09
When I open the character sheet on the game, my skitterbots skill shows 34% shock effectiveness, is this the value I'm supposed to use on POB?
I have test some combination and the aura build is still strongest for boss fight.
For the shock in pob, I just put half of the value since it count twice

Full cri, shock increase 18% more damage taken by enemies
Large: 2x renew+vb
Medium: 4x precise+vengeful
Curse: Assassin
Spectre+deathmark+minion damge+vicious+elemental damage+power charge

Half&Half shock increase 22% more damage taken by enemies
large: renew+vb & overshock+vengeful
medium: 2x precise+vengeful, 2x first among+vengeful
Curse: Project weakness
Spectre+deathmark+minion damge+vicious+elemental damage+power charge

Full aura shock increase 26% more damage taken by enemies
large: 2x overshock+vengeful
medium: 4x first among+vengeful
Curse: Project weakness
Spectre+deathmark+minion damge+vicious+elemental damage+elemental focus
Последняя редакция: wallypoe. Время: 7 июля 2020 г., 17:07:06
"
oODKOo написал:
can someone help me upgrade my set, A8 Sirus is so hard thats crazy

make sure you swap mutiple project to vicious
put "Corrupted Blood cannot be inflicted on you" jewel
But most important is know when to dash out the "die" laser beam
What's the most cost effective way to approach the chest for my fifth spectre? Find a bare bones 6L +1 max spectre chest and attempt to craft on my desired stats (if so, what's the general path on this)? Or find a chest with +1 max spectre chest along with as many desired stats possible and 6L myself. If the latter, do I need to be careful with the natural attribute of the chest? Ie avoid dex or str only chests. I have the recipe for "at least three blue sockets" in case that makes a difference.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация