Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

First attempt. It had an extra speed suffix so I had to pay 100c to remove it and fortunately I lucked out and didn't remove minion speed.
"
afonsosp написал:
"
Ekkîe написал:
I finally augmented offering effect on my body armor:

What options beside frostbite on a ring do we have for a second curse?

Just a question, how did you Aug offering effects? Was hard to Aug?

With t4 primal seed. The crafting for a Spectre/offering Body armor is really easy:

1. Buy a base with +1 spectre ilvl 80+. The only dead stat is "mana", dont buy those. Any other Affix is craftable with seedcraft.
You can buy one with spectre and rnd suffix ~40c. example:

you can get rid of the Dex with seedcrafting. First you have to fill your Prefixes and Suffixes (remove add / Augement). After that spam "non Cold/lightning/fire" until the "dead stat" is gone. You can only roll suffixes so there is no risk to remove +1 spectre.

2. Remove all suffixes with seedcrafting

3. You should now have a body armor with 3 prefix and 0 suffix. Then slam it with an Hunter exalted orb. Chance to hit offering is 33%.

Cost ~2,8 ex. A body armor with both stats and clean base sells for ~12-15 exa

3. if you miss your slam augment a caster/attack mod (spell crit or attack crit) to block one of these mods and farm t4 beasts for remove/add or augement influenced mods.
Chance to hit offering with the augment here is ~66%.
1 t4 seed will cost ~50c. Use Horticrafting and Fortune Blossoms for better outcomes.

Последняя редакция: Ekkîe. Время: 12 июля 2020 г., 1:26:16
I have over 4k alt orbs. Can I craft the +1 specter to elder boots without fossils?
"
centrumsilver написал:
I have over 4k alt orbs. Can I craft the +1 specter to elder boots without fossils?

Yes but the chances are terrible to hit spectre + decent MS.
"
Ekkîe написал:
After that spam "non Cold/lightning/fire" until the "dead stat" is gone. You can only roll suffixes so there is no risk to remove +1 spectre.

Wait. What? You can only hit prefix with the "non" craft? I'm always affraid of hitting spectre oO
Последняя редакция: Darkkaos. Время: 11 июля 2020 г., 12:59:37
I think if you do Remove non-Cold / Add Cold - the only Cold it can add is a suffix, so it wont remove the non-cold prefix to add a suffix.

I wouldnt do physical since that can be both a prefix and suffix!

https://www.craftofexile.com/?b=45&bi=7492&ob=both&v=d&a=e&l=a&lg=3&bp=y&as=0&bld={}&ggt=|&ccp={}
Последняя редакция: adeleax. Время: 11 июля 2020 г., 12:59:34
"
adeleax написал:
I think if you do Remove non-Cold / Add Cold - the only Cold it can add is a suffix, so it wont remove the non-cold prefix to add a suffix.

Exactly, if your suffixes are full you cant remove a prefix with those crafts. The item cant add a 4. Suffix. Its important that the item has 3 suffixes.
Последняя редакция: Ekkîe. Время: 11 июля 2020 г., 12:59:18
"
adeleax написал:

I wouldnt do physical since that can be both a prefix and suffix!

https://www.craftofexile.com/?b=45&bi=7492&ob=both&v=d&a=e&l=a&lg=3&bp=y&as=0&bld={}&ggt=|&ccp={}

"
Ekkîe написал:
"
adeleax написал:

Exactly, if your suffixes are full you cant remove a prefix with those crafts. The item cant add a 4. Suffix. Its important that the item has 3 suffixes.

=O. Well thought
Going lightning clusters might be the same dps wise, but one of the purposes and benefits of going crit is to freeze everything, giving you much more survivability in maps with the redemption sentries.

Think you guys are losing sight of what the build is supposed to do.
Quick question, do RS benefit form attack speed on wands (non minion specific)?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация