Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

hello and greetings, is it possible for me from hideout to pick up specter Redemption Sentry, Knight.
not sure what is going on but my spectres are dying INSANELY fast

"
shadowsfall123 написал:

Your gear doenst seem to be the problem.

I had the same problem after switching to pure specteres. For me it was corrupted blood which killed them nearly istantly. I fixed it with skilling "Indomitable Army". After that my sepcters only die if let them be hit by Sirus meteors.
"
shadowsfall123 написал:

Kay mentioned in his post that you need to get some life leech on one of the jewels as there are no passives anymore in the build that give life leech.
Also keep in mind that the build doesn't use the passive anymore that stops minions bleeding so together with no life leech this can get them killed quickly.
"
Geshemancer написал:
What can i do to improve the build? I can clear T16 maps pretty comfortably but i feel i can use more survivability and more damage, i can't clear maps with delirium.

Personally i'd drop flesh offering for bone offering, losing abit dps but increasing your survival a ton! If you then drop additionally 1-2 health nodes and take Glancing Blow you are tanky as a tank :)
"
Geshemancer написал:
What can i do to improve the build? I can clear T16 maps pretty comfortably but i feel i can use more survivability and more damage, i can't clear maps with delirium.

Same situation for me. I'm squishy. Map clearing is ok but not delirium, and my single target is not great.

Edit: I don't care much about surviving since it's softcore, I just want more DPS.
Последняя редакция: Banjokid. Время: 12 июля 2020 г., 8:42:02
still wait new passive tree for kay..
"
Banjokid написал:
"
Geshemancer написал:

Same situation for me. I'm squishy. Map clearing is ok but not delirium, and my single target is not great.

Edit: I don't care much about surviving since it's softcore, I just want more DPS.

What spectres are you playing? Is it pure spectres too? What cluster jewels do you have?
"
Banjokid написал:
"
Geshemancer написал:

You switch to Hypothermia instead of GMP in BigBossfights?
"
ryansider написал:
What's better [for SSF]?
1) 6L Tabula with 21/20 spectre (3 spectres)
2) 4L +2 minion helm with 21/20 spectre (4 spectres)
There's always a trade off between survivability and DPS. If you're dying more often than you like, add defences. If you're able to clear content, add DPS.

So a better question is, "What defences can you add with a new chest piece?"

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация