Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

Is crafting an elder helmet with fossils more cost efficient than (buying a delve chest + awakener's influence + crafting other attributes) ?

My goal is trying to get the minimum gear for doing end game content.
Последняя редакция: nameless_unknown. Время: 11 июля 2020 г., 21:23:13
Can someone take a look on how i can improve my build?
Don't seem to be doing enough damage.

https://pastebin.com/DPnqHJ8Z
So I just got lucky and corrupted to a 21/20 spectre. Question for everyone:

What's better?

1) 6L Tabula with 21/20 spectre (3 spectres)

2) 4L +2 minion helm with 21/20 spectre (4 spectres)

Does the extra spectre out-weigh the two lost links?

Note: SSF, so I can't just go buy a +3 helm or +1 boots/chest.
What can i do to improve the build? I can clear T16 maps pretty comfortably but i feel i can use more survivability and more damage, i can't clear maps with delirium.

"
Ekkîe написал:
"
afonsosp написал:
"
Ekkîe написал:
I finally augmented offering effect on my body armor:

What options beside frostbite on a ring do we have for a second curse?

Just a question, how did you Aug offering effects? Was hard to Aug?

With t4 primal seed. The crafting for a Spectre/offering Body armor is really easy:

1. Buy a base with +1 spectre ilvl 80+. The only dead stat is "mana", dont buy those. Any other Affix is craftable with seedcraft.
You can buy one with spectre and rnd suffix ~40c. example:

you can get rid of the Dex with seedcrafting. First you have to fill your prefixes (remove add / Augement Life or Defence). After that spam "non Cold/lightning/fire" until the "dead stat" is gone. You can only roll suffixes so there is no risk to remove +1 spectre.

2. Remove all suffixes with seedcrafting

3. You should now have a body armor with 3 prefix and 0 suffix. Then slam it with an Hunter exalted orb. Chance to hit offering is 33%.

Cost ~2,8 ex. A body armor with both stats and clean base sells for ~12-15 exa

3. if you miss your slam augment a caster/attack mod (spell crit or attack crit) to block one of these mods and farm t4 beasts for remove/add or augement influenced mods.
Chance to hit offering with the augment here is ~66%.
1 t4 seed will cost ~50c. Use Horticrafting and Fortune Blossoms for better outcomes.

Many thanks, it`s very clear :)
PM if need Redemption Sentry. IGN MinToon
Anyone on PS4 that can let me raise a Redemption Sentry in HO or a Redeemer map? Crashed while trying to 6L chest, and they poofed:(

Dabbadoo_81
"
adeleax написал:
"
Ekkîe написал:
"
adeleax написал:
I think if you do Remove non-Cold / Add Cold - the only Cold it can add is a suffix, so it wont remove the non-cold prefix to add a suffix.

Exactly, if your suffixes are full you cant remove a prefix with those crafts. The item cant add a 4. Suffix. Its important that the item has 3 suffixes.

I read this, and got it into my mind I had to have 3 prefixes...

I removed the crafted +life and added in crafted +ES, then Augmented with Life.

Then 'Remove a non-Cold and add a Cold' and it snagged the +1 spectre to remove before adding the cold.

Expensive lesson!

I made a mistake in my first post and stated that you need 3 prefixes (which you need to slam a suffix with Hunter orb but not to remove the suffixes). Contact me ingame and i will cover your loss. I edited my post.
Последняя редакция: Ekkîe. Время: 12 июля 2020 г., 1:27:02
I managed to get the primal reborn and primal blisterlord!

Quick video here if you want to see what they and their moves look like -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9oC2gEyhis&feature=youtu.be

The primal blisterlord would probably make a great lightning melee spectre if you want to take them alongside lightning skellies and perhaps use the new doryani chest.

The primal reborn has solid base numbers but it slow moving and lazy AI. They have a strong generic projectile spam attack like solar guards/advocates/sentinels, which does cold damage and is probably the strongest once you factor in hatred. They also use a close range cone spell that hits 3 times in quick succession. You'll definitely want to use FF or DM, as well as convocation or at least max out their movespeed.
"
Ekkîe написал:
I made a mistake in my first post and stated that you need 3 prefixes (which you need to slam a suffix with Hunter orb but not to remove the suffixes). Contact me ingame and i will cover your loss. I edited my post.

That's a generous offer, but you didnt make me press the button :)

And logically, if you want to add a suffix, the only way to guarantee it takes a suffix is for there to be no way for it add one unless it does so.

This is my first experimentation with 'serious' crafting, and a valuable lesson has been learned!

Luckily I did have the 3.5ex on hand to go buy another spectre 6L, but I think I will buy a cheaper one for future experiments, make it as good as I can, then get it 6L'd, and hopefully sell on the one I bought.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация