Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

Hello!

I feel like im clearing maps really fast, and bosses dies fast too. Been playing without Animate Guardian since it died to last sirius. Wondering if i can replace the animate guardian since i dont really see why i need it?

Its maybe good for sirius and those endgame bosses but it also always dies to them, so wondering if there is a good replacement?
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/722553076082540545/731589247005622452/unknown.png

I'm spent 5ex to gamble this and got it. Thank goodness I got the offering mod. T_T
Hello there, what else can I upgrade to make the build stronger or tankier?
I know I'm probably not using the correct flasks so that's something to work on.
My gear:

Mirror of Kalandra: 10/18/2018
Hi guys, any idea how to finish it?

Thanks in advance

"
Ekkîe написал:
"
centrumsilver написал:
I have over 4k alt orbs. Can I craft the +1 specter to elder boots without fossils?

Yes but the chances are terrible to hit spectre + decent MS.

The harvest speed modifier doesn't proc move speed? aw man. I was hoping it would.
"
centrumsilver написал:
"
Ekkîe написал:
"
centrumsilver написал:
I have over 4k alt orbs. Can I craft the +1 specter to elder boots without fossils?

Yes but the chances are terrible to hit spectre + decent MS.

The harvest speed modifier doesn't proc move speed? aw man. I was hoping it would.

Oh it does but thats even more expensive then fossils. Speed seeds are expensive and augments are rare.
"
Ekkîe написал:
"
adeleax написал:
I think if you do Remove non-Cold / Add Cold - the only Cold it can add is a suffix, so it wont remove the non-cold prefix to add a suffix.

Exactly, if your suffixes are full you cant remove a prefix with those crafts. The item cant add a 4. Suffix. Its important that the item has 3 suffixes.

I read this, and got it into my mind I had to have 3 prefixes...

I removed the crafted +life and added in crafted +ES, then Augmented with Life.

Then 'Remove a non-Cold and add a Cold' and it snagged the +1 spectre to remove before adding the cold.

Expensive lesson!
"
adeleax написал:
"
Ekkîe написал:
"
adeleax написал:
I think if you do Remove non-Cold / Add Cold - the only Cold it can add is a suffix, so it wont remove the non-cold prefix to add a suffix.

Exactly, if your suffixes are full you cant remove a prefix with those crafts. The item cant add a 4. Suffix. Its important that the item has 3 suffixes.

I read this, and got it into my mind I had to have 3 prefixes...

I removed the crafted +life and added in crafted +ES, then Augmented with Life.

Then 'Remove a non-Cold and add a Cold' and it snagged the +1 spectre to remove before adding the cold.

Expensive lesson!

Yea, sometimes I mis-imagine things when reading it in forums so I try to stick with video guides to spell it out by example. :D I was afraid of doing exactly what you did.
Последняя редакция: centrumsilver. Время: 11 июля 2020 г., 19:03:11
can anybody share their RS corpses please?, I messed up and cant get them back.
My IGN is: whoknowsman .
got them, thanks.
Последняя редакция: elgranlector. Время: 11 июля 2020 г., 20:38:19
Where use the skill points in basic build when anointment amulet ?

Thanks! This is a great build and guide.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация