Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
wong007 написал:

once i remove add cold to get vengeful commander, how do i add the last random passive skill?

Thanks!

Augment / Remove / Add Life for "Doryanis Lesson
Последняя редакция: Ekkîe. Время: 13 июля 2020 г., 13:15:07
Hmm.. is it possible to get +1 spectre and explode to same armour?
Thinked that for spider build, didint find any of that kind from trade.
"
maddingtonbear написал:
Hmm.. is it possible to get +1 spectre and explode to same armour?
Thinked that for spider build, didint find any of that kind from trade.

It is possible if you use a crusader orb on the body armor. But i dont know if you can block all other Phys mods with +1 sepctre. If not the chance to hit the explode mod is under 1%.
Последняя редакция: Ekkîe. Время: 13 июля 2020 г., 14:03:50
Hey, does Headhunter work with spectres and spiders build? It does, right?

Thanks!
can i ask a Quick question why do you still use Victario's charity shield in the pure spectre it does not have much use if you dont kill right?
"
romaen написал:
Hey, does Headhunter work with spectres and spiders build? It does, right?

Thanks!

No you get the buffs. But they profit from the auras you get afaik. But you get buffs when they kill stuff so its nice non the less.
I'm confused with the animate guardian...what gear do you use on it? It's only in a four link, so i'm scared to invest a ton into it. My first non golem minion build and i'm loving it so far, starting to switch to the pure specters and my zombies are dieing a ton in red maps (14+)so I'm wanting to switch, just don't know what gear to use.

EDIT; never mind just saw the actual section on it lol
Последняя редакция: dunadir. Время: 13 июля 2020 г., 17:06:17
Got pure spectres going, all gear, not the best stats, the dps is nice but I'm really squishy. Getting oneshot a lot :/
Последняя редакция: Banjokid. Время: 13 июля 2020 г., 17:35:12
"
dunadir написал:
I'm confused with the animate guardian...what gear do you use on it? It's only in a four link, so i'm scared to invest a ton into it. My first non golem minion build and i'm loving it so far, starting to switch to the pure specters and my zombies are dieing a ton in red maps (14+)so I'm wanting to switch, just don't know what gear to use.

EDIT; never mind just saw the actual section on it lol

Linking AG to meatshield is often enough to survive most things for me. IF you give him gruthkuls/ambu's charge, southbound, etc.. he'll have like 30-50k life and regen a few thousand per second.

I'm just coming back to a minion build for first time since sirus got added, so not sure how it will do for sirus storms or death beams, might need to link minion life or something too. But, for red maps and such, I'm only 83 on my necro and he's barely taken damage. I've had my AG tank shaper slams/beams/balls and only lose like 10% of his health, then a quick convocation and he's fine.
Use convocation often, it gives a very large regen based on life %, and it helps you reposition them out of really bad abilities.
So I'm definitely comfortable with the damage I'm dealing but I find I'm still quite squishy. Is there anything to do besides just piecemeal upgrading pieces with more life? How much of a DPS loss is losing Victario's Charity for a better defensive shield?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация